A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: The Alpha Of The Omegas: Part C (E)(P)

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/06/2022 4:52 AM

Cassus bristled at the mention of Kale's name, and Borealis sank back into him, seeking as well as giving comfort.

He breathed deeply for a few moments, before voicing his thoughts.

"If I can get some dye plants the next time we do a run, and some Yingshee fleece, do you think you can spin and dye yarn to sell?" he asked.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2196
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/06/2022 4:53 AM

A small smile crossed Borealis' face, followed by a look of confusion. Drawing in her brow, she glanced up at him again.

"I can knit and crochet to make things, as well, but wouldn't I be doing all of that here?" she asked, a little afraid of the answer.

Cassus shook his head slowly, mindful of the pups curled up behind him.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/06/2022 4:56 AM

"The stable has enough room for us to install a working space for you - the dye would probably have to be done in here, but the rest of it - you would be out of the house, and be protected."

Cassus had a gleam in his eye; if all went well, they could probably use what they made from her yarn to support their needs and hopefully have a little more to save on the side.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/08/2023 4:28 AM

Borealis shivered, and Cassus pressed her head closer under his jaw.

'You're sure I would be safe there, with that - I don't know what it is, but it's big. Would it try to hurt me?"

Cassus squeezed her gently. "I'm sure, but if you're worried you could do it while I'm out gathering - with his help, I should be able to go more frequently, and we can ask the landlady if I can knock a back door through to the stable so you can come and go without being exposed."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous