A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Jslilblesn » 04/01/2008 11:02 AM

Lint nodded and Detergent practically fainted with happiness. Ok then, Lint said, Come by our house early tomorrow morning, and you can meet our little painter. If you follow the worn path... he said pointing, ...It'll take your right to our treehouse. Please try to be quiet, I pray you, for everyone won't be up yet. I would hate for the little Kuhna kits to wake up still cranky. If you look up, you'll see her in the window. Detergent shot up, and once again hung his head in defeat. He slunk over and grabbed the empty laundry basket, knowing now it would be time to go home and cook dinner. Lint, the Bleached Cuniflare, hopped over to join the Bleached Leebra, but not before nodding to the Lucain who had just popped up and saying to him, She's a nice lass, Sammy is. Then he helped Detergent pick the basket up. They were about to leave, when two second generation common Kuhnas came skittering up. Lint and Detergent dropped the basket. Bonnie! Clyde!
<center>A Hollow Aries gallops by with a devil girl on his back.
ImageImageImage
My Pen:My Barracks
Thank you BaalsBaby for my avatar! :D</center>
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 82
Donate

Postby Jslilblesn » 04/01/2008 11:03 AM

Ooc: I'll need to finish my last post before I leave for Kansas, so if somebody doesn't post by the 4th, I'll have to double post. Sorry!
ImageImageImage
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jslilblesn » 04/06/2008 2:08 PM

Ooc: It turns out I can go to a different thread as long as it's in the same area. So, does anyone want me to make a new thread for when Sammy comes to the treehouse?
ImageImageImage
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/06/2008 7:57 PM

OC:: I can do that in a bit, but first they need to finish talkin' here. ^^ Jazz needs to go somewhere else, so I'm doing five quick posts.

Jazz glanced around, his blue eyes alighting over Sammy. He nodded at Titus, and then at the Bleached pets. See them tomorrow? had they invited them somewhere? "Ya know how I feel about ya talkin' t' strangers," he admonished the girl, who simply shook her head. The split marking Lucain then let his gaze dance over to Berry, and he chuckled. "Still keepin' 'er safe, are ya?" he asked, receiving an annoyed chitter in response.
[10]
{2}

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Sammy sighed, sitting back on the log. She liked the bleached pets, really she did. But Titus seemed to have a problem with them. And if he did, then she certainly wasn't just going to prance off after them. But they were still nice, and deserved the benefit of the doubt. She grinned at Jazz, ruffling his ears with ehr hand. The Lucain looked over at her, before snorting.
[11]
{3}

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Jazz knew he'd have to be going soon. He was due to be somewhere else. He had a previous engagement that was calling his name. Although he was reluctant to leave Sammy here, all by herself. Well, maybe not by herself, he reflected, glancing at Titus. She had company. This new Lucain, as well as these strangers and Berry. He was fairly certain the girl could take care of herself.
{4}

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/06/2008 7:58 PM

Jazz twitched his ears, his blue eyes alighting upon Sammy. He stood, tails swishing behind him and strange colored fur glinting in the firelight. "Sorry, 'lil lady. I gotta be goin' somewhere." He smiled charmingly, and turned to the other companions in the firelight. Nice meetin' ya, if only for a moment." He turned back to Sammy and nodded to her. "Take care a' yerselves, you two. I'll see ya soon." With that, the strange colored Lucain vanished into the night, off to find his new companions.
{5}

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jslilblesn » 04/07/2008 5:23 PM

The two Bleached pets weren't really paying attention to Sammy and the Lucain except when he left. They were only paying attention to the two little Kuhnas who showed up. It was Detergent who spoke first. Bonie and Clyde what are you doing here? The two little Kuhnas looked at each other than down at their stomachs. You could easily hear them growl. Lint patted their heads and looked up at the Bleached Leebra. Oh don't scold them. The two little darlings are just hungry. I'm sure everybody is, especially Ripple. God knows food just runs right through her. C'mon, let's go home. The four started to walk off, Lint looking behind him and waving. Detergent was mumbling under his breath. Two little darlings... HA! I think they were named Bonie and Clyde for a reason...

{5}
Lvl Up: Detergent ; Lint
ImageImageImage
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 04/28/2008 8:36 PM

((OOC: Eh? Jazz left. Nuus! -dies- Next time my pretty! -smacks self- I'm so sorry you guys... and... and... Titus! -spazes-))

They seem to show up quickly, well that's what it seemed to Titus. His lips twitched when the new Lucain had first appeared. He had the same marking as that one girl had. His mind seemed to drift off at that point; he spaced out for the next moments to come.
The first few seconds of his memories were joyful to him: The time they spent with eachother in the begining. He smiled at those thoughts, then... Then everything took a sharp turn off the road. Blood, pain, and death; that's all she made him remember now.
He snapped from his dream-state with a choked gasp. Titus sucked in air faster than he really should as he tried to calm down. Cold shivers ran down his spine and his blood refused to pump anymore. He felt like he was dying. Then he remembered where he was.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Jslilblesn » 05/08/2008 6:08 PM

Ooc: Since I left the thread (did I post that in my last post?), I'll just go ahead and create teh new one (when I get muse) and you can post there when you're ready.
ImageImageImage
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 05/12/2008 12:06 AM

OOC: Jslilblesn, do you mean also or just Millie. Anyway besides that, since nobody has bposted in here for quite some time, I'm going to take Titus out. He's already posted five times, so I just have to type up his exit.

His mind still spun and he could still feel her presence. It was like she just haunted him. His mouth filled with a horrific taste like he had ate something sour. Still he didn't like it.
Titus stood abruptly and bent his forelegs so that he can lower himself in a bow. Time had already passed far enough for him and the forest had started to eat at him also. It was time he started back on his way. "I," He started, "apologize, but I must leave as of now." The Lucain started his way towards the dark surrounding of the forest. When his paws crunched against the small shrubs that were pressed against the ground he paused and tilted his head back at what was left of the group. "Goodbye," He stated plainly. Then disappeared into the dark.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Jslilblesn » 06/02/2008 10:39 AM

Ooc: My keyboard is broken right now (I'm using on-screen) so it may take a while, but I'm gonna go ahead and make the new thread if it's alright.
ImageImageImage
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous