A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: .The Dark Side of the Moon. (Moonling Hunt, open)

Postby Kittyms » 03/27/2009 12:33 PM

"The only way is to lick it up," Eva said suddenly and began lapping at the blood stains on her black fur. She worked frenetically, keeping one eye on Edward in case he should begin to move toward her.

"That could be hard for me," Hannibal said, shaking his skull head in dismay. The Fellox looked over at him as she continued to lick her fur off. Her eyes went to his fiery hooves, and she stopped cleaning herself.

"You could cauterize my wounds," she said aloud. Her eyes were fierce and unafraid although she knew how much pain that would be. "That way they would stop bleeding."

The Kasuga was taken aback. "Are you certain that's wise?" he asked. Turning to Vandi he asked, "What do you think? Can we attempt it?"

Just then there was a cry from Edward, and Hannibal whipped his head around to see the Slynx stiffen. Moving jerkily, Edward turned his head toward Eva, and she and Hannibal drew in sharp breaths when they saw his face. His eyes had turned dark red, and saliva was dribbling down his jaws which were slightly parted to reveal elongated and sharp canine teeth.  "Whatever you do, you'd better hurry," Eva said to Hannibal, her eyes wide with fear.

[Hannibal: 38, Eva: 38, Edward: 38]

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/29/2009 3:16 PM

Vandi was considering the question when she glanced over at Edward. "You better, we need to stop the blood." She still wasn't quite certain but she felt very strongly that the results would be far worse if they spent any more time thinking.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 03/30/2009 5:11 PM

"Okay, if you're sure." The flames on Hannibal's hooves flared up even brighter and he touched them against the wound on her side. There was a sizzling noise and the smell of burning fur and Eva let out a piercing scream. "I'm sorry!" he cried, stepping backwards, but she shook her head, panting heavily.

"It's fine," the Fellox gasped out. There was a massive burn where the wound had used to be on her side but it was no longer bleeding. Eva looked over at Edward, and was alarmed to see that he was still in the same condition as before - red eyes staring her down while saliva oozed out of his mouth.

"We've got to get her out of here," the Kasuga decided. "Grim, can you try and distract Edward or something while Vandi and I carry her away?" He walked up next to Eva and lowered his antlers, ready to scoop her up at a moment's notice.

[Hannibal: 39, Edward: 39, Eva: 39]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/11/2009 5:49 PM

Vandi winced as Eva screamed, feeling sorry for her. Even if it was for her own good, that must hurt. She also turned her head and looked at Edward. What now? she thought, taking a step away from him without realizing it.

"How should I do that?" He asked. He was definitely willing to help but had no idea how to (safely) distract Edward.

Edit: I'm gonna take my pets out, this is dead.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 08/09/2009 3:02 PM

(okay.. I'll take mine out too)

Hannibal turned his head and saw that Vandi and Grim were gone. "Guess I'll have to do this by myself," he grumbled, scooping Eva's body up into his antlers.

"I can walk you know," the irritable Fellox snapped, squirming a little. She looked at Edward and was relieved to see that he seemed to be calming down at last. His pupils were going back to normal and he was consciously trying to slow down his breaths.

"I need... to get back home... blood..." he gasped, still fighting against the blood craze that had come over him.

"Let's go then," the Kasuga declared. The three headed out of the cave into the night, homeward bound.

[Hannibal: 40, Edward: 40, Eva: 40 -- level up]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous