A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Th3 N3xt D4y [0pen F0r N0w

Postby Jslilblesn » 06/05/2008 1:46 PM

The next day, the house was surprisingly quiet. It was early in the morning, the sun just starting to rise. Only five pets in the whole house were up, trying to be as quiet as possible. Raincloud the Void Leebra sat on the porch reading 101 Ways to Kill Yourself, while Detergent the Bleached Leebra sat looking over her shoulder commenting every once and a while. Raincloud would grunt every once and a while and mention taking care of Sketch in the stalls, while Detergent would comment that he was asleep still. Ripple, the Aqua Alby, sat next to them, impatiently tapping her foot, waiting for Lint the Bleached Cuniflare, to come outside and help her in the gardens. She held a small bag of seeds in her hand. The easiest pet to see was Splotches the Arkuhna. She sat in the top floor of the house, painting her masterpieces. She'd look out of the window every once and a while, as if she was waiting for a visitor. Finally Lint came out of the house, and he and Aqua headed over to the gardens. Detergent plopped down beside Raincloud, becoming even nosier than before. It was going to be a busy day.
<center>A Hollow Aries gallops by with a devil girl on his back.
ImageImageImage
My Pen:My Barracks
Thank you BaalsBaby for my avatar! :D</center>
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 82
Donate