A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2008 12:44 AM

She had never been to the place which she was already willing to call home yet... It was kind of sad to think about, but at the same time her old home must not have been a very welcoming place if she was so happy to get to this new one eventually. Even... if it was just for the fact that she could cause trouble. There was just something about it... that made him miss home even.

He smiled over at the Sahound and spoke, "I'm honestly fine. But I'll go ahead and rest for now. If you get to where you need some sleep don't be afraid to wake me if you still have... that feeling." His jaw rested upon his front paws, closing his eyes for a few seconds before letting his golden orbs look back over to the other odd kuhna. "Let's go ahead and get some sleep. I'm pretty sure that you're going to need as much rest as possible since you're injured." His eyes closed once again, even though he would stay awake for a little longer.
{8}
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/22/2008 2:48 AM

Tarot nodded to Cyphor and he too rested his head upon his paws. Though his eyes were closed, he slept lightly, his ears constantly twitching to any sound.

Kyruit on the other hand, hadn't expected this turn of events. She had rested for three days now, she hadn't been allowed to do anything except get water. Even her food had been brought to. And now it was time to sleep again? She huffed and turned away from Cyphor. If she couldn't talk to anyone and if she couldn't do anything, she'd just stay up and scheme. There was bound to be a way she could get revenge against them for babying her... she just had to think about it. But boredom didn't suit her and she eventually went to sleep.

Once the two kuhnas were asleep, Tarot lifted his head and looked about. He had slept a little, but he wasn't willing to rest while something stalked them.

{199}{14}
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2008 5:12 PM

When the other kuhna let out a huff Cyphor waited a moment before cracking an eye open a tiny bit. He had to hold in the small chuckle that wished to escape him. If she had really wanted to stay awake a bit longer that badly he was willing to stay up and talk to her. She fell asleep though, and thus he allowed himself to doze off as well. Much like Tarot, his wasn't a deep sleep. It was annoying when you knew that surely something was out there watching you...

No dreams, no movement. Just the slow rising and falling of his chest to show that he was alive. Cyphor was, in a way, wishing that morning would hurry up and arrive.
{9}
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/26/2008 12:54 AM

Morning came, as it always does, and Tarot was returning from a nearby stream when Kyruit began to stir at first light.

Where did you go? She inquired.
To get a drink. He almost said 'and to check for tracks', but he refrained. He was still a little unnerved because he had indeed looked for them- but not found any.
Come this way, you two can fully wake up.
Where are we going from here?

Instead of answering, Tarot looked toward Cyphor for a moment. Still gazing at the young kuhna, he finally answered. I don't know. I was waiting to discuss the matter together.

{200}{15}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/09/2008 4:30 PM

Cyphor had woken a bit before Kyruit, but Tarot had already been gone when even he awoke. He now stood up and stretched a bit, trying to allow his body to be nice and ready before they actually left to go anywhere.

Where to go... That was the big question after all. The Pure Kuhna padded over so he was closer to the others before taking a seat once again. "Any ideas at all?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 07/10/2008 1:21 PM

((Dx I could have sworn I typed this reply up!))

Tarot gave an almost inaudible sigh and shook his head. None. I was hoping you can contact them... I can only answer their calls. And... I don't know where to look.

Kyruit mewled at him and looked between the two males. Well if they lived in the village, then obviously the clues are there and out here. Why don't we look around a bit out here?

He snorted at her, and turned to Cyphor for a moment. Let the kid answer me, Kyruit.
She huffed in response and turned her gaze out toward the underbrush.

{201}{16}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/13/2008 1:13 AM

His skull dipped down, ears hanging against it. So now it was time to try to be useful... "I've only done things of the like on accident before... But I could always try to contact them." He let out a small sigh. Last time he heard for the spirits it had been them calling upon him, drawing him back to Tarot. So... how was he going to contact them?

"There's no promise that I'll be able to, but if I can think of how I possibly did it before I can try to again." Hard part was thinking of how he had done it before. As he had said, it was all luck, or rather accidental.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 07/13/2008 6:20 AM

Tarot lowered his head too. He wasn't about to blame to kid, and he'd learned from their previous encounters that being sarcastic made the youngster think it his fault. Kyruit, on the other hand, pranced by Tarot with her tails flicking triumphantly.

See? Now let's get moving.

Tarot rolled her eyes at her, but stood up. S'okay, kid. Let me know if you figure it out, but right now, we gotta catch up to that damn cat. Eh.... no offense. He paused for a second, to make sure he hadn't upset Cyphor. He didn't want Cyphor dragged into the middle of his quarrels with Kyruit, she'd only blackmail him or give him guilt trips to side with her.

{202}{17}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/18/2008 1:22 AM

The Pure Kuhna gave a small nod and spoke, "Alright. And no offense taken." He knew what Tarot meant, knew that he was talking about Kyruit because he was close to her. Friends could say mean things about one another at certain times and get away with it. Besides, he was sure it wouldn't upset the other feline either.

He took to his feet once again, padding after Tarot. He didn't mind watching these two bicker. It only showed that they did have some sort of a bond at least. And maybe, possibly, he could travel with them and have a bond with them too. Hopefully he'd be able to be of use to them, instead of useless and just dragging them down.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 07/23/2008 10:35 PM

I heard that. Came her terse reply. And if I'm a damned cat, you're an ignorant mutt.

He laughed, his jaws opening and the sound reverberating through their three-way link. That's right, Kyruit. Keep fighting the good fight, sweetheart.Don't make me kill you, Master. Her voice was a playful kind of serious, and she fell back to walk with Cyphor.

Unsure of what to say, she padded along in silence. So... do you like your talent? Speaking with the dead? Or do you hate it as much as Tarot does? She had blocked Tarot from this conversation, getting a better grasp on the link and what she could do to moderate it.

{203}{18}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2008 7:14 PM

As the two of them continued with their bickering, Tarot always ending up on top in the end it seemed, Cyphor could be heard laughing lightly in the background. Nothing mocking of the two of them, but just enjoying being with others instead of all on his own.

As the other feline of the group dropped back to chat with him, the Pure Kuhna looked over at her as he followed Tarot still. "Well.... While I don't really hate it, it's not something that I enjoy quite a lot. Often times I have no clue what I can do for those that have contacted me, and thus it feels as though they're just a pest. But... I really would like to be able to help more often." He gave a small smile and continued, "But... It's brought me to you two, so it can't be all that bad."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/07/2008 2:11 PM

She was silent for a time, then gave a hmph of a chuckle. You missed us that bad? We thought you didn't like us. What with Tarot coming off as a grump and me coming off as whatever.

Tarot stopped to let them catch up, taking Cyphor's other side to walk beside. What are you two talking about? He'd noticed there was silence in the communication link, and that these two were walking side by side. It didn't take much more to clue him in on a private conversation. But he couldn't help but ask.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/09/2008 11:50 PM

"The two of you are more welcomed company then you tend to think. I'd say that being around you is a lot better then traveling to the deities know where alone, not managing to do what I've set out to." were the male kuhna's words in regards to Kyruit's thoughts.

Eyes shifting over to Tarot, he continued, "Just talking about how it's rather nice to get to travel with someone again. Even for those that are used to being alone, it's nice to have the company of other beings every once in a while... No matter how antisocial you are."
{14}
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/26/2008 2:15 PM

Tarot and Kyruit shared a glance, then chuckled. Kyruit took it upon herself to translate what they were thinking. You say that now, Cyphor. But just wait. You'll be playing referee before too long.

Tarot nodded with a smile, and winked. She's right. You'll get sick of one of us before the other and then both. And then where will you be?

((I'm sorry it sucks. TT^TT I'm gonna try to come see you next week~ And I got the weekend of Halloween off. 25 and 26 of October~))
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/26/2008 11:27 PM

Sick of both of them? Not likely. Sure, he might get tired of playing referee from time to time, but then he'd just find a way to get away from them for a few minutes or hours to get a break. He wouldn't get 'sick' of them though, as by nature he was someone that liked to always have someone beside him. Not needy per say, but just.. he got lonely too easy.

"I'm sure things will be fine." was his only reply, keeping a soft smile. Still though, the feeling of being followed seemed to be getting worse and worse. Who was following them, and why? Was there anyone that was after Tarot or Kyruit? Surely there wasn't anyways chasing him down. He hadn't done anything to cause anyone to be after him.

(S'okay. I can understand. And yay~ A Zein visit! 8D Oh, I'm suposed to bring Xirchez in, yush?)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext