A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby SpringsSong » 11/01/2007 5:33 PM

Ashani didn't have time to say anything after Hilard began to run, so she just ran after him, her lean legs helping her keep up with him.  Where was it they were going?  It had to be a place familiar to the Kamo Kuhna, if he was speaking of familiar landmarks...

Arya looked to Ashani and Hilard, preparing to run after them as well.  She looked to Svenn lovingly as she began to run, not extremely fast at first, but soon speeding up so that she could keep up with Ashani and not lose their trail.

{Ashani: 70||Arya: 53}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/03/2007 12:26 PM

Now that he had found a particular landmark, Hilard knew exactly where to go; he didn't even need his nose, eyes or ears to get there either; he knew instinctively where he was to go and where he was running to right now, as if his body was moving on its own.

He crashed through multiple leaves, leaves that were enormous; almost bigger than he was himself, and he jumped over quite a few tree roots that were amongst the way; but nonetheless, he didn't stop running, knowing exactly where it would lead them.

Svenn quickly broke into a run, following Arya and keeping his eyes on the Kamo Kuhna. Somehow, he knew where the other male was going, but he preferred to remain quiet about his thoughts and to simply follow the Kamo.

[Hilard: 54, Svenn: 61 -- due to breeding]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/03/2007 4:30 PM

The two sisters were running along quickly now, despite Ashani's protests to Arya not to overexert herself while she was carrying kits.  Arya finally gave in and slowed up a little while the orange Ancient Kuhna ran on, trying her best to keep up with Hilard.  Was he leading them to where he had lived before his abduction?

{Ashani: 71||Arya: 68 due to breeding}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/09/2007 12:21 PM

Svenn remained close to Arya, whispering, "You should take it easy." He licked her ears affectionally. "It would be best for those two to be alone when Hildegard reaches the spot he's looking for," he reminded Arya, slowly stopping in his tracks, hoping his mate would stop as well.

Hilard was still running through the thick leaves of the forest, the small droplets sticking to his pelt, but the Kamo didn't care. All he wanted right now was to get to the place he had been looking for.

Finally, he bursted out through a leaf, ending up in the spot he had been searching for. He looked behind him, wondering if Ashani had managed to keep up with him.

[Hilard: 55 -- level up, Svenn: 62]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/09/2007 3:47 PM

Arya slowed to a stop, her breathing not even hindered.  "Very well." She said, smiling as she laid down in the foliage.  But even as she laid down, Ashani kept on, not willing to rest until she had reached where Hilard was.  Her tail-flames were scorching the leaves as they ran against the leaves until she saw Hilard stop.  She looked around her, then said, "What is this place?" Her tone was both curious and wonderous.  Had this been his home?

{Ashani: 72||Arya: 78}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/12/2007 9:36 AM

The area was truly a sight to behold. It was a clearing, sky clear of trees and leaves. The sunlight -- which was rather strong by this time of the day -- was scorching its light upon the freshly wet grass, creating some sort of illuminating effect that was awfully blinding yet extremely beautiful. The flowers were showing their most charming colors, and the soft breeze would ruffle the raindrop-covered blades of grass gently.

Hilard looked up, tails flicking. "This was my home," he meowed,"before I was taken away by humans." He walked off, his paws guiding him to two tombstone-looking rocks. Were they...? "These stones... These tombstones are my parents'," he told Ashani, turning to her again. "I... wanted to bring you to them before asking you something important." There was no turning back now. He would have to spit the bills.

[Hilard: 56, Svenn: 62]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/12/2007 9:49 AM

Arya had rolled over onto her back, looking up at the sky and trees before looking back at Svenn.  "Do you think he's going to ask her what I think he's going to ask her?" She asked, one of her claws drawing along one of her stripes.

Ashani's eyes took in the sight around her, clearly amazed.  "This was your home?  It's beautiful." She said, ears perked as she listened to what Hilard said.  As she looked at the tombstones, she lowered her head for a moment in deep respect.  Then, looking back at Hilard, she said, "What is it you wanted to ask me?" Her green eyes shone as she looked into Hilard's eyes.

{Ashani: 73||Arya: 79}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/14/2007 11:17 PM

Svenn settled down beside her, his head turned towards his mate. "Well, maybe," he meowed, shifting his eyes. And before Arya had the chance to reply, he teasingly nuzzled her belly, tickling the female Kuhna playfully with much affection.

Hilard nodded, bowing his head to his parents as Ashani did so as well. He stared into the rocks deeply, his eyes almost reluctant to let go of the monuments.

But finally he turned around to face Ashani. His eyes seemed unsure, and it was almost easy to see his limbs shaking lightly from stress or anxiousness. He shook his head, telling himself to stop worrying about this. It was obvious how she felt, wasn't it? The same went for him. So why was he still reluctant? "I wanted to bring you to them, so they could approve my choice..." he blurted out, shifting his eyes from side to side slowly. "It was a custom from my clan, to do that..." he explained, finally locking his gaze with Ashani's.

Hilard crouched down, his rear raised and his head lowered to the ground. His eyes were closed, and his tails formed a heart. "Ashani, daughter of the Ancients' proud bloodline," he started with. "I, son of the Kamo pride, demand your paw for your eternal love and trust, until death comes between us."

Finally, he had said it.

[Hilard: 57, Svenn: 63]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/15/2007 9:43 AM

Arya giggled slightly as Svenn tickled her, and then, she said, "After we get out of here, we should take the kits to Lamenolai." She smiled, gently batting at Svenn's nose.

Ashani blinked as her breath caught for but a moment in her chest.  Her own tails formed a heart as she said, as controlled as she could, "I, daughter of the Ancients' proud bloodline, gladly give you my paw in eternal love and trust, until death should take us." Her eyes brimmed over with tears of happiness as she said this, her maw forming a smile as her tail flames flared up slightly.

{Ashani: 86 -- Level up x3 due to breeding||Arya: 80}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/20/2007 2:23 PM

Svenn nodded. "Alright then. But to get out of here, we need our guide," he meowed, getting up to head off so they could go and meet up with Hilard and Ashani.

It didn't take long before Svenn could pick their strong scents to follow their trail. He jumped through the gigantic leaves, seeing the two Kuhnas together. He didn't even need to ask that he had figured out what had been happening.

Svenn walked over to Hildegard, purring. "How romantic," he teased, but only lightly. "So you two are going to have your very first breeding together? Adorable!" he meowed with a loud purr.

Hilard nodded. "Yes," he simply meowed. "I'd be your first, wouldn't I?" he asked Ashani.

[Hilard: 58, Svenn: 64]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/20/2007 2:29 PM

Arya smiled as she looked at her sister and said, "Indeed, how romantic." She purred happily as Ashani seemed to blush, but for what reasons, Arya could not guess.  Arya looked at her and said, "See?  Even though we didn't know it back then, I told you you'd find someone to spend your life with!"

Ashani chuckled, but her eyes soon were downcast.  She muttered something quietly, and Arya said, "What was that, Asha?  I can't hear you; none of us can."

"I said, I hate Mistress Fire right now." Asha said, looking down again.

"Why?!?" Arya shrieked, looking at her sister in shock.  Ashani's eyes remained downcast as she said, "She forced me into a breeding room with another Ancient Kuhna, against my will.  She said that this would be the only chance, probably, that I'd get to breed with another Ancient, and said I ought to be excited.  EarthSong put me in there unwillilngly, and so..." She sighed.  "So... Hilard, my dear," she felt slightly odd at calling him 'my dear', but she shook her head.  "It was not of my choosing, but Fire and Earth have both promised me that you will be the only other breeding that I take.  I... I am sorry." She said, her head drooping as Arya looked from her to Svenn to Hilard.

{Ashani: 87||Arya: 81}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/22/2007 11:00 AM

His previously happy expression turned into one of disbelief. What? She had already bred with another male? And she hadn't told him about it? "Wh... what?" he meowed, his words choked. "When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you refuse?" He couldn't believe it. It's not as if he was possessive, but he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Svenn stared from Ashani to Arya with wide eyes, ones tainted with complete disbelief as well. He stared then at Hilard, who seemed to be showing an incredible amount of pain in his voice towards this shocking news. He thought it obvious for him to be shocked, yes... but he would forgive her, wouldn't he? ... Wouldn't he?

[Hilard: 59, Svenn: 65 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/22/2007 12:21 PM

Ashani's head was still lowered as she said, "It was just recently... sometime right before you asked me if I would be your mate.  I did refuse; I refused avidly, as a matter of fact, but Fire's friend, EarthSong, refused to hear it and put me in there anyways." She said, tears streaming down her face.  "I'm sorry... I tried my best to refuse, I did..." Her voice was also choked, her ears drooping and her tails flat on the ground.

Arya looked at both of them, recalling what Erica had said.  "A good friend of ours still has several breedings to before she can retire with her love, and they both know that they have to wait.  You, Ashani... You are lucky.  Fire annulled the rest of your list."

This did little for Ashani.  "And what of Nayru, Farore, and my other two children?  What am I to do about them?" She asked, a certain venom in her voice.

"They'll just have to accept that they have a Kamo Kuhna for a father instead of the horrid Ancient that is their father." Arya said, with a finality that Ashani dared not argue with.

{Ashani: 88||Arya: 82}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/22/2007 2:22 PM

Hilard listened to her story, calming down. She truly hadn't wanted to go into that room; and Arya was bringing up a valid point. It was most likely only the fact that he didn't know that had shocked him. But truly he had no reason to be angry at her when she was forced to go; to go and meet with a horrible Kuhna at that, from what he was hearing!

He walked over to Ashani and nuzzled her cheek. "Did he hurt you? If he did, I'll make sure to make him pay for what he might have done," he promised, licking her ear. "I'm sorry, I guess I was just... surprised," he admitted, shaking his head. "You're still the one I loved. Your children are mine too," he meowed tenderly to her.

Svenn sighed with relief. Whispering to Arya, he meowed, "Phew, that was close... I thought they were going to break up." He was glad Hildegard was understanding. He then randomly licked the ear of his mate affectionately.

[Hilard: 60 -- level up, Svenn: 66]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/23/2007 4:48 PM

Ashani looked up as Hilard licked her ear and said, "He didn't hurt me, but he did hurt one of my friends back at the Arena.  You see, he took several Kuhnas captive to try and turn himself into a human.  My friends, Aitrus and Yeesha, were two of his captives.  Aitrus survived with barely a scratch, but Yeesha... She is only just now regaining her ability to walk." Ashani said, shuddering.  "I'm glad that you'll be the father of my two girls that live with me.  They need someone to be a good father to them." She said.

Arya sighed with relief as she meowed, "I thought so as well.  I am glad that they did not, though.  Who knows what that would've done to my sister if they had?  She's never had someone that loved her this much before, other than Alok... who is dead." She said, purring as Svenn licked her ear.  "I trust that you and your comrades have recieved no ill news from the war yet?" She asked.

{Ashani: 89||Arya: 83}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext