A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Jaykobell » 11/24/2007 1:20 AM

Hilard's throat let out a soft rumbling sound, which was most likely a growl. "If I ever see him, I'm going to make him pay," he swore, licking his mate's ear. "I promise. I would be glad to meet your two daughters, as well," he added, purring with a subtle pride. "I may not be their biological father, but family is more than blood." He prodded Svenn with his huge paw. "Isn't that right, Svenn?" he chuckled.

The Common male giggled. "Yes, yes it is." He knew how he had developed a strong bond with his chosen sister, Tricloud. The two loved to spend time together, but neither felt any strong feelings other than loyalty and friendship. Svenn's true love was Arya, and no one else.

Upon Arya's question, Hildegard's face darkened. "Well.... I have heard that the Khimera we had at home got mercilessly killed." He shook his head. "Such a tragic loss..."

Svenn stared with wide eyes. "Sandford? Sandford is dead?" he echoed with astonishment.

[Hilard: 61, Svenn: 67]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/24/2007 10:19 AM

Ashani nodded as she said, "Yes, family is more than blood.  Family are the people you can connect with no matter what; the people that are there for you when you need someone to talk to or just someone to hang out with." She was referring to some of her friends back home; sisters by adoption but not by blood.  "I am glad that Nayru and Farore will have someone to call 'Father'." She said, nuzzling Hilard.

Arya lowered her head.  "I am sorry for your loss back home.  From what I have heard, there are losses on both sides, and that some have been revived.  Maybe this Sandford could be revived, unless he is whom I seem to remember Fleur talking about, and is not the kind of pet the Purists--or Imperialists--would want revived?" She asked.

{Ashani: 70||Arya: 84}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/25/2007 2:16 PM

Hilard purred. "Yes. Exactly what it is." He licked her cheek and cooed into her ear: "Let's meet again somewhere more peaceful. You could bring your babies with you, so I could meet them, too."

Svenn shrugged, his eyes troubled. "I don't know. I know Sandford has always been very smug and sure of himself, and that he was one of those serial killers back at the Pen." He shook his head. "But I don't think he's a bad guy," he continued. "I'm sure he could have the chance to be revived."

"That is for the Gods to decide," Hildegard interrupted. "If Senervel or Marble pray for him, maybe then the Gods will consider it. But we are not the ones to decide..." he meowed sadly, sighing.

[Hildegard: 62, Svenn: 68]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/25/2007 2:56 PM

"Never are our fates in our hands, it seems.  I hope that Sa'ouna, Selkat'aris, and the other Gods and Goddesses might have favor with your companions." Ashani said, shaking her head.  "I guess, then, that our whole residence shall keep you and your friends in our own prayers.  Also, I have heard of a place not too far from here; in the Falls, there it would be perfectly safe for us to have our next meeting--with our two daughters."

Arya smiled as she said, "There is good in everyone, Svenn.  Now, come; we should get going before anything else might happen." She had had quite enough of spirits taunting her and her sister, and she was eager to let Re'elkiin and Il?©ana meet their brother.

{Ashani: 91||Arya: 85}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/08/2007 8:25 PM

Hilard nodded. "Yes. Surely the Falls would be the perfect place to meet again." He nuzzled Ashani's shoulder. "I hope your companions get as much fortune, as well as ours," he meowed, nodding solemnly. "Hopefully this war will end soon, or sooner than we can hope for," he meowed, flicking his tails. He had seen enough of war, and personally he was quite tired of it.

Svenn nodded, purring. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's meet again soon with the kids, alright?" he meowed to Arya as he turned to look over at Hilard. "We'd better get going. Ken is going to be worried. Especially since the Commander as been missing for so long!"

Hildegard purred. "Well, she sure will be happy to see us again," he meowed, licking Ashani's ear gently. "See you soon," he cooed into her ear, running off, Svenn close behind him.

[Hilard: 63, Svenn: 69 -- both have left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/08/2007 8:32 PM

Ashani and Arya both smiled as their mates said their goodbyes.  Ashani seemed almost flustered at the affection Hilard gave her, but she swallowed it down and said, "Until we meet again, Hilard.  May that time be soon." She looked over to Arya and said, "Let us go home, sister."

"Yes, let's.  We have much to talk about." She said, laughing.  "Shall I tell you of my parents that I always knew?  I think they're still alive; I'm not sure... but they are two of the sweetest Carol Kuhna souls one could ever hope to meet." Arya purred, grinning.  Ashani laughed.  "I just hope Farore feels at home with her new trainer... poor girl." She said as they left the rainforest.

{Ashani: 92||Arya: 86--Both have left}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous