A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Welcome to Wonderland.

Postby Kyrit » 09/30/2007 3:36 PM

[center]ImageImage
ImageImage
Kyuukai, A'rayum(male), Y'torril(female), and Enrray(male)

The female Decay kuhna let out a sharp hiss as the paws of another slammed down onto her back, slamming her body down to the ground. It had been A'rayum, the calamikuhna that was traveling with them. "Get off of me!" the words spilled from her lips in a growl. Why had she agreed to let him travel with them.

A'rayum let out a small chuckle and jumped off of the female kuhna. "Sorry, Y'torril. I thought you were your brother." Far from true, but it was a great defense since they were brother and sister after all, and there were very few differences.

The female's ears gave a small twitch and her eyes narrow. She didn't have to do anything though, for the Calamikuhna was soon penned to the ground, a male Decay kuhna baring down on him. "If you're going to pester her learn a better excuse!" he hissed out, not exactly liking the fact that he had just been called in girl in a sense.

Kyuukai let out a small sigh, looking back at the three kuhnas. They were never going to get anywhere if the three of them kept this tumbling about up. They had infact come in search of a few different herbs that they had been asked to find. There were so many possible medicinal herbs in such a forest of wonder.
(1 to all. Will add to post counts later)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 4:33 PM

[center]ImageImage
Wyra [Female]----------Fleur

"Come on, Fleur.  Try to keep up." A female Calami snapped, walking along.  Behind the Kuhna was a Lucain, who looked as though she were struggling to keep up with the Calamikuhna's fast pace.  "Wyra... slow... down, please. I... can't be pressed like this..." She said, panting.  Wyra finally sat down, glaring at the Lucain.

"Why've you gotta be go SLOW, Fleur?  Even Ryen's better at keeping up with me that you." The Calami said, her mismatched eyes glowing angrily.  Fleur sat down and said, "Oh, I don't know why.  Maybe because I don't get out and explore as much as you OR your brother?" She snapped, licking a paw.

Wyra, meanwhile, was looking in another direction.  She could see three other Kuhnas--one of them was a Calami like herself--and a Lucain with Malamute and Celestial markings.

Wait... Malamute and Celestial?  Why does that marking combination ring a bell to me? Wyra thought, gingerly walking over to the group.

{1 to all, also adding to post count later}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/30/2007 10:39 PM

"Touchy touchy." A'rayum muttered, pushing the male decay off of him and standing up. He shook himself off and then sat down, lspeaking out, "I was only trying to have a bit of fun, so there's no reason to try to kill me."

"Well then don't compare me to my sister! There are many ways to tell us apart!" Enrray growled out, glaring at the male calamikuhna. There were many ways to get on the young kuhna's nerves, but the worst of all was to think that he was his sister.

Y'torril had seemingly lost intrest in the two fighting males, as her eyes had fallen upon the female calami and the other lucain. Who were these newcomers? Were they just passing through the forest as well?

Kyuukai glared at the two young male kuhnas before turning away and begining to walk off deper into the forest. "I suppose I'll have to do this on my own..." she muttered, tails flicking with anger behind her.
(2)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/01/2007 7:07 PM

Fleur's ears flicked in the general direction of where the other Kuhnas were, and she turned her head to see Kyuukai walk deeper into the forest.  "Hey, Wyra." She said, moving to nudge the Calamikuhna, but that was when she realized that Wyra was already over there, looking at the group intently.  Sensing no good in this, Fleur got up and walked nimbly over to Wyra, stepping over a few rocks and a log.  "Wyra, what are you thinking?" She hissed into the Calami's ear once she got there.

Wyra turned to the Lucain and gave her a look that said, Buzz off, and then, turned her attention to the other Kuhnas.  "Pardon me," she said as politely as she could manage, "might I ask what brings such a party of you out here to Tengel?  Exploration?  War training?  Just needing to get away from your trainer's residence?" She asked, sitting down.

{2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/02/2007 8:09 AM

"I believe we could ask you the same thing." Kyuukai spoke, having padded over so that she was now standing between the two newcomers and her kuhna comapnions. "It's proper to speak for oneself before asking questions of others I hope you know."

The male Calami's ears gave a small twitch. There had been others in the areas? He managed to slink away from Ennray and over to stand next to Y'torril. Eyes falling on the female kuhna, a small smile spread across his face. "Don't be so rude to the lovely lady, Kai. It's a wonder that even Quantum knows how to deal with you."

He soon found he had a should full of claws as Y'torril lashed out at him with a hiss. "Don't talk to her like that, moron! You know you're only saying that because of your fondness of women!" It was the truth, for A'rayum was always head over heels for the first female kuhna in sight.

Ennray sat down next to his sister, grumbling something about stupid guys that couldn't tell the different between a man and a woman.
(3)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/02/2007 11:08 AM

Fleur moved so that she stood in between Wyra and Kyuukai.  "You'll have to pardon my friend, for she often tries to figure out what the opposite party is doing first before she informs them of her business in a certain area.  We happen to be just exploring and getting free of our trainer's pen." She said, sitting down where she'd been standing.

Wyra looked from the male Calami to Kai, and then said quietly, "I have heard of you..." Before she shook her head, turning to the male Calami.  "Hello there." She said, sounding like she wanted to trust him, but couldn't let herself do that just yet.  She remembered back to her first and only breeding partner so far; also a Calamikuhna, and remembered how their family--himself included--had been scattered to the winds like they hadn't mattered at all.

{3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/02/2007 9:54 PM

The sparkling female disliked Wyra's tone of voice, although she had barely been able to hear it, when she spoke of having heard of the lucain. "You guys can talk all you want... I'm going to go do as we were asked.." she muttered before turning away and begining to walk off again.

"You'll have to excuse her.. A bit fussy today to say the least." A'rayum spoke, taking a few steps toward Wyra. "Of course I bet you'd rather talk to someone else rather then her instead." A chesire grin spread across his face.

Enrray rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go with Kai..." he muttered before turning and trotting after the celestial malamute. It was obvious that he didn't exactly want to be around A'rayum. They were rather... quite a bit different.

Y'torril looked over at Fleur and gave a very soft, friendly smile. "We were asked to look for a few herbs by a friend of ours. He's a doctor, so any help that he can get is rather good. At this rate we aren't getting far though."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/03/2007 10:55 AM

Fleur looked down at Y'torril and gave another small smile back.  "Ah, looking for herbs, hm?  I'll admit that my knowledge of herbal remedies is limited, but I can offer my services if you wish." She said, smiling.  "Anything to help another pet." She added; for Fleur was a kind and gentle soul.

Wyra giggled, smiling.  "Well... I prefer to talk to anyone who isn't in a snappish mood." She said, her tails curling around her paws.  "My name is Wyra.  You would be...?"

{4--Lame post due to brain-deadness from testing}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/03/2007 5:23 PM

Y'torril was happy to hear such words, but wasn't quite sure how Kyuukai would take to others following them around at this point in time. "You're free to tag along with us if you wish. Just don't mind the grumpy leader of the group."She had begun to wonder why Kai was so aggitated.

"A'rayum is what they call me. Doesn't matter really what you call me by though." He was rather happy for the time, fo it seemed as though this female wasn't going to just hurt him for trying to be friendly, unlike what Y'torril would do to him.

"Do we really have any idea what we're looking for...?" Enrray spoke, looking up at the canine. "I mean after all.. it's sort of hard to find something when you don't know what you're looking for."

"Don't worry.. I'll be able to pick up on the scent if there's any near by." she replied, head held high. "There are a few different things, so it'd take a while to tell you about them all..." It seemed as though they were begining to really leave the group behind.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/03/2007 5:54 PM

Wyra smiled.  "Well, A'rayum... Is that Lucain always that snappish?  And... for what reason does she look familiar to me?  I know I've heard of a certain Lucain referred to as Kai, but I do not know why the name should sound familiar to me..." She said, her mismatched eyes gleaming.  True, she had heard Kai's name before; when she had been talking with the Lucain in her own pen by the name of Tali?±a, who said she was quickly becoming "the next Kyuukai".

Fleur, meanwhile, began to follow after Y'torril silently, keeping quiet so as not to anger Kyuukai and cause any issues--Wyra had already done a marvelous job at that.

{5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/05/2007 10:45 AM

A'rayum shook his head, glancing back toward those who were begining to leave afterwards It seemed as though he and wyra were the last two standing about. "Naw. He's actually pretty nice usually. You'd think that she'd be even more chipper today since she's getting the chance to get away from home and all of the kids. She was in a bad mood before we came though."

Enrray loked back at Fleur and gave a small smile. "You don't have to be so shy. We're not going to out and attack you unless you try to hurt us first." He seemed to be in a bit better of a mood now that they were away from the male Calami.

Y'torril gave a small nod. "Yeah. Even if Kyuukai seems a bit mad right now, no one will yell at you." Her tails gave a small flick behind her as she bounded forward.

Kyuukai had gotten a good bit ahead of them, but now had stopped for some reason. Maybe there was some weird scent in the air?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/05/2007 6:02 PM

Fleur followed behind the group, still keeping silent.  Even if she had reassurances from the Decay twins, she didn't want to cause any issues nonetheless.  That was just something about Fleur: if she didn't know someone, whether they were mad or happy, she'd keep her mouth shut.

Wyra nodded.  "I see.  So, she's another one of those crazy Lucain that has, like, over ten pups?  Jeez... the Lucain at our pen has 12 pups in her name; soon to be more." She said, but then she shook her head.  "Enough of that.  Tell me a little more about yourself." She said, tilting her head.

{6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/06/2007 11:41 PM

There must have been nothing wrong, for after just a few moments Kyuukai began walking again. Something had to have been bothering her to begin with for her to stop like she had.

Y'torril let out a yowl as the ground beneath her seemed to collapse, falling to pieces. She tried yo jumped out of the way, but didn't make it in time and began tumbling down the tunnel below. Enrray ran forward, following after his sister. He couldn't let her be taken from him! There was no way they would be separated.

Twelve kids... A'rayum shuddered and shook it off. He couldn't imagine haveing that many, even if he wasn't the one giving birth. "I'm just an average kuhna stuck in a home with too many other furballs." he spoke gaving a small shrug. His ears gave a small twitch, hearing the yowl in the distance. "Y'torril!!"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/08/2007 5:41 PM

Fleur jumped as she saw the femme Decay fall into the ground.  She followed after the male Decay, hoping that she'd be okay.

"Sounds a lot like my life at the Arena: lots of Kuhnas, plenty of Lucain, and several other pets." Wyra said, and then, she turned as she heard the yowl.  Out of instinct, she bounded towards the direction from which the yowl came.

{7}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Kyuukai: 103

Postby Kyrit » 10/11/2007 7:08 PM

Kyuuki let out a small growl before jumping in after them. Rediculous! It seemed like they'd never get what they had come for at this rate! No need to just ignore the poor kuhnas though. She'd be killed for letting anything happen to all of them.

Y'torril winced as her body slammed into a rock. Within seconds her brother slammed into her. They stood up, bickering a bit, and moved out of the way. The female decay looked around in wonder, trying to figure out where on earth they were.

It was amazing! Enrray gave a small smile. "Wow... Looks like we really found something!"

A'rayum looked around, trying to figure out where everyone had disappeared to. His ears lowered against, his head, worried about Y'torril.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next