A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Healing

Postby Draco » 03/11/2009 8:12 PM

"No, it is not alive. The only thing that can harm it, is itself. But I don't... Got it!" He said, then ran back at abnormal speed, about as fast as one with the dash ability.
ImageIf you wish to live, I have a few life rules for you:
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
3. Don't anger me. Trust me, there are less gruesome ways to die.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/14/2009 1:22 PM

Murr huffed then watched Venom bolt away. It doesn't have to be alive... but I suppose you will only allow your way. she murmered then followed him at a fast speed, but she'd have to run faster than him to catch up with him. Which she couldn't do.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
.:Violynne:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/14/2009 3:42 PM

Venom did something seemingly insane when he reached it, he leaped at it. He landed on it, and started clawing at the surface, while it tried to get him off. Then, suddenly, it stopped. Doctor Asmodeous' voice came on, saying "Do you thing I'm stupid? I have taken control of this robots, so your little tricks won't work anymore." He said, then the arm that had the claws extending and ripped Venom off the top, throwing him against a tree before blasting the spot with the laser cannon. The whole tree started to crumble down around Venom, burying him in a massive pile of wood and leaves.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/15/2009 4:59 PM

Murr skid to a stop quickly then looked as Venom leaped towards the cyborg thing. As it bashed him against the ground and made the tree fall. She lept out of the way. "What is the point of this? I'm helping." She spoke, her soulless eyes glowing in the light of the moster's eyes. She started talking in what would seem to be jibberish to anything else, but as soon as she was on her 8th word a giant red cloud formed in the sky, a being appearing out of nothing as she soon stopped talking in the foriegn tounge. A beast that looked the same as the robot appeared, except it was only a shape and the color.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/15/2009 7:29 PM

"I thought of that as well." Doctor Asmodeous said, a light as bright as the sun coming for an eye-ish thing. The shadow started to dissipate, unable to survive in the light. The robot turned towards where Venom was. "I know your not dead, I built you better than that." He said, long mechanical tentacles coming out the back and lifting away the rubble. Revealing... Nothing.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/18/2009 7:01 PM

"Venom?" Murr whispered as under the rubble was no one. All that stood between her and assurance of death was a shadow robot summoned from oblivion. The arts of conjuration were scarecly spread throughout the worlds. Many were lucky to summon even their own shadow, but to summon another's took skill.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/19/2009 4:00 AM

The shadow bot finally succumbed to the light, disappearing completely. Suddenly the whole robot turned blood red. "WHERE IS HE?!" Asmodeous roared, shooting and swiping at the trees in anger. "WHERE DID HE GO?!"
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/20/2009 9:42 AM

Murr quivered, growled, then shook her head. The shadow robot quickly disappeared into oblivion, the large cloud above it also gone. As Asmodeous took his anger out on the trees, Murr leaped away from the falling trees. Soon she was heading towards the water. Fleeing as fast as possible, which was very quick.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 07/01/2009 5:11 PM

Throughout the commotion Sal, Coin, and Adjo had manged to get away.  Panting, Adjo glared at Sal.  The rabbit like creature looked apologetic.  "I'm sorry that you had to loose your house."

She considered him closely before finally shrugging.  "Don't worry over it.  Just goes to show that it's pointless to help someone else."  Coin buzzed onto her shoulder and she turned her back to the Meji.  'I'm leaving this place.  There is nothing in it for me."

Sal watched her go, feeling the bandages on his head.  He looked at his staff where one band out of three was missing.  He frowned and followed the Imuet with no resolve.  There was nothing for him here either.

(I guess I'll leave.  I've gotten too far behind)

(Sal 2/5)
(Adjo 1/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764