A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Healing

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 10:18 AM

The hydrolisk took a lunge at him from behind, sharp dagger like teeth awaiting the flesh to be between them. The Nyghtmare lunged forwards towards the hydrolisk's neck, but was recoiled backwards by a hit from it's powerful tail, nevertheless, again she reared and thrust her hooves forward toward the venomous hydrolisk.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
.:Violynne:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/07/2009 5:30 PM

Venom was now facing the other hydrolisk, Though knew even if he blocked it the Nyghtmare would gouge him from behind. So he maneuvered to the side just before he was hit. "Lets take this outside." He hissed, then leaped out through the hole the other Hydrolisk made.
ImageIf you wish to live, I have a few life rules for you:
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
3. Don't anger me. Trust me, there are less gruesome ways to die.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 6:06 PM

The Nyghtmare followed after the venomous hydrolisk, the glass on the window that remained scratched up her body. The Cursed hydrolisk blocked its body with the enormous tail fin and went towards the cupboards. Knocking the stuff off the shelves, breaking bottles. As if the whole point of it coming here was to destroy. After glass jars, medicine, and food was broken and tossed about, the hydrolisk also jumped out the window, lunging at the hydrolisk with an abundance of attacks.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/07/2009 11:35 PM

Venom smirked. He had the advantage now.  Size, speed, strength, Endurance, and now a homefeild advantage.
Well, sort of. He had gone through dozens of simulations in the forest. He reached over and broke off the limb of a tree with lightning speed, turning and swinging it at the other Hydrolisk.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 11:49 PM

Agilely she thrust it away from him with her tail, or so she thought. The nyghtmare slashed her hooves wildly at him, feeling flesh hit upon them, so with no doubt she had hit him, somewhere.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 2:53 AM

Venom hissed loudly as she gouged his side. He Punched the side of a huge tree, his fist going right in. He pulled out an enormous splinter about the size of a knife. He punched the tree on the other side of him, doing the same. "Show me what you can do."
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 10:46 AM

The hydrolisk snorted as a retort. Her soulless white eyes stared at him with an intense look. Her tail curled up in front of her, forming a large shield- like barrier. Then she leaped on top of the newly destroyed house, digging her claws into the small area that sheltered it. Nyghtmare snorted also, rearing, then coming back down on top a large branch. Causing the branch to sever off the tree and come down in front of her.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 4:49 PM

Venom twirled the wood daggers, finding the right time to strike. He was just about to most forward when a robotic voice said from behind "YOU ARE A THREAT. YOU MUST BE TERMINATED." He swiveled around just in time to see a giant mechanical tentacle whip out and send him flying into a tree, which broke under his weight and the pure force of the collision. A giant mechanical squid came into view, parting the trees before it. Two plates on either side of its head came out, revealing two mini machine guns. It started firing at Venom, who managed to roll out of the way just int time and used the momentum to get on his feet. It kept firing at him, always just missing him. But it was smart. It fired at a tree just in front of Venom, felling the massive tree and nearly hitting him. The chatter of birds could be heard as the flew out of the trees around the group. Venom only had a split second to react before the barrage continued, and leaped into a tree, swinging on a branch and then off of it, right into the robot squid from hell. He went right passed it, and it looked like no damage was done, until one of the machine guns fell off. He thought he had done some damage, but a multiple rocket launcher took its place. All four of the mini rockets fired at Venom, zeroing in on his heat signature. All of them landed right where he was, exploding in a brilliant fireball and settling into a cloud of smoke. It looked as if he had been eliminated, until he burst of of the smoke like demon hellhound that just refused to die. He roared as he barreled into the squid, his eyes gleaming blood red.

((The squid is in my signature)
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 5:00 PM

Murr, the female hydrolisk watched the robot squid fire bullets and missiles at the other hydrolisk. Nyghtmare watched the catastrophe also occur in front of her. The explosions caused the equine beast to retreat, yet the reptile stayed, leaving her companion to flee. Murr's tail shielded her from the flaming debris the fell from the sky. Her breathing slowed, wearily watching the heat seeking missiles being fired. One made a path close to the shack that Murr was standing on. Soon after hitting the other hydrolisk, it was an inferno of smoldering wood and ashes, though it never hit it.. Murr snorted as she pulled her burnt body out of the fire. The soulless glow in her eyes dimmed.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 5:05 PM

((Only four were fired, and all four hit Venom.))
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 5:25 PM

((Ugh, I will fix it, hold on.))
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 6:12 PM

Venom slashed at the squid as he passed it, opening up three gaping slash marks of bent metal, wires, and sparks. He turned, leaping at the squid again, dealing it an unrelenting barrage of snaps and cuts. He leaped back from it, then rocketed off of a tree and slugged it. It reeled back, saying "Backup needed. Backup needed." over and over again. It then retreated back into the forest, back towards the base.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 6:24 PM

Murr stood up and walked a bit closer towards the other Hydrolisk, watching the squid run away. "What was that?" she asked precociously. Soulless eyes dimmed, she shook of some of the soot, otherwise burns and gashes lined her body even though she didn't take part in the Squid- Hydrolisk fight.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 7:07 PM

"Asmodious." He said, his eyes dimming. He could hear rythmatic stomps of the reinforcements. "More are coming."
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 7:18 PM

She glanced up at him. "Nyghtmare is long gone, I'm never going to find her." she spoke then cringed to the noise of these so called reinforcements. "Should I stay with you? Or do you want me to leave?" she asked, hoping to stay with him. She, was a smaller hydrolisk, or he was just huge. Either way, it would be nice to have protection.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext