A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Healing

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 7:37 PM

"It will be nice to have an ally." Venom replied, as the footsteps grew louder, enough to be felt. The first of the humanoid robots started to come into sight. They were at least 10 feet tall, with a head that was part of the body. One hand had claws, while the other was a machine gun. All of them raised the machine gun hands at the two.
ImageIf you wish to live, I have a few life rules for you:
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
3. Don't anger me. Trust me, there are less gruesome ways to die.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby Saroko » 03/08/2009 7:46 PM

"Very impressive," Adjo commented dryly.  She still had an annoyed look on her face as she emerged from the cabin with Coin still by her side.  Sal followed behind them, looking worn and using his staff as walking stick.  Adjo continued, looking at Venom.  "If either one of you idiots get hurt, I'm not patching you up again."

Sal rolloed his eyes.  Gripping his staff, he began muttering silently to himself.

(Sal 3/5)
(Adjo 2/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 7:51 PM

Murr, whom was suddenly amazed on how quick they went from enemies to allies, was beyond belief watching the human- like beasts approach. Swallowing deeply as they raised guns, pointing them at the hydrolisks. All she could do was nod, betraying one at this time wouldn't be very... smart. "Head for the water, they cannot fire guns efficiently through water. And it would give us more time, they'd need torpedoes, and we could hide in an under water cave of sorts. I know where this one place is-" she spoke then was suddenly lying on the ground as a bullet skimmed her side. She moaned then stood up.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
.:Violynne:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 8:15 PM

"Good idea, except these guys happen to have torpedoes. And machine guns. And rockets. Oh, and laser cannons." Venom replied, and ran towards the robots. He went right into the center, where they started shooting at him. Of course this meant they shot and pumbled each other. He leaped up when one powered up the laser, making it instead make gaping holes in about five others. He started to climb up the trees, knowing he couldn't beat them all.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 03/08/2009 8:30 PM

Adjo growled.  "Perfect."  Angrily, she leaped and bit at a robot, tearing off an arm that held a machine gun.  Coin was buzzing around the robot's heads, banging into them with the force of a punch.

Slightly behind them, Sal's chanting stopped.  Two bands, one gold and the other silver, wrapped around the top of his staff began to glow.  The staff hummed violently and sparks began to appear in the clearing.  An invisible force began to pull the robots to the sparks, as if it was a magnet.

(Adjo 3/5)
(Sal 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 8:33 PM

Murr watched Venom leave into the trees. She tilted her head, a few of the brutes came towards her. First she cowered, then leaped up onto one of the cyborg's heads and crawled on it's back opening up a hinge and ripping out the wires, then jumped off as it collapsed. Soon she was in the trees with Venom. Her eyes caught two other beings also attacking the robots.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 8:56 PM

Venom made it to a high branch, where he bunched it. He continued to slug it until it fell, falling down onto multiple bots. The branches broke, barely even denting them. They turned at once, pointing and shooting that the spot where Venom was.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 03/08/2009 9:02 PM

A cluster of robots were stuck together, unable to move without harming each other.  Adjo gave Sal an approving nod.  "Magnetism on robots.  Clever," she admitted and set to work at tearing the metal beings apart.

Sal noticed the venom hydrolisks trouble and quickly began chanting a spell to make the magnetism disperse into a wider area.

(Adjo 4/5)
(Sal 5/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/08/2009 10:52 PM

Venom extended his claws, which were a toxic green color. He planted them into  a large limb, where the base started to rot. It soon fell down, crushing most of the group of robots. He probably could of taken them barehanded if he went berserk, but the danger of harming someone else was too high.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/09/2009 6:18 PM

Murr quivered, slightly stunned on what great fighters they all were. When the time for fighting came, she was nearly useless. But only nearly, the other part was actually usefulness! Murr jumped down from the tree she was in. Slowly and stealthily she crept behind one of the beings, opened the back and rerouted some of the wires. Almost instantly the cyborg turned on it's own kind and started killing the other robots. Murr stood behind it following it.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/09/2009 9:13 PM

The other bots turned. They raised their guns and riddled the turned robots with enough bullets to make it unrecognizable. There were only a few robots left. They gathered together, the metal shifting and opening up. They started to reform together, getting bigger and bigger. When they had finished combining, it stood at least thirty feet tall. It had four machine guns on one hand, while the other had huge claws, with a hole in the middle that was a laser cannon. "Seems Asmodeous finally perfected the combo bots." Venom snarled. The armor was at least four times as thick, and four times as dense. Nearly invincible. He had been forced to face on before, and had found a weak point, which he exploited and defeated the robot. Of course he wouldn't have sent another after him without fixing it. There was no hatch, no way to get into it. "OBLITERATION COMMENCING." It said, then wrapped the base of the of the tree venom was in with its claws, crushing it and making the tree fall. Venom leaped to the ground, making an indent when he hit. "Lets get out of here!" He shouted at the others, then took off into the forest.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/09/2009 9:23 PM

Murr sighed as her robot was defeated. Figures... she thought then bolted off into the same direction as Venom and the others. Soon catching up with him, her lungs pounding to get the right amount of oxygen she looked at him and spoke. "What are we going to do about... That?" she asked and ran at the same time.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 03/09/2009 10:05 PM

"It used to have a weakness, but it has been fixed. We have to run, We have no means of defeating it." Venom said, thinking through battle strategies, trying to find a way to defeat it. Then he remembered something:

Just before he was to leave to fight it, Asmodeous was telling him what it could do. "It's claws can cut through anything-"

Thats it! He thought to himself. The only thing that could penetrate it, was itself!
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 03/10/2009 7:18 PM

While Venom and Murr were running, Sal, Adjo, and Coin were lingering back.  None of them had heard Venom give the command to retreat.  

"Got any tricks for this thing, hare?" Adjo asked.  Coin buzzed beside her, apparently asking the same thing.

Sal frowned as his eyes probed the robot's steel frame and shook his head.  "None.  I could rust it, but that depends on whether or not it's rust proof.  I'm not really a mechanic."

"Clearly," Adjo said rolling her eyes.

(Adjo 5/5)
(Sal 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/10/2009 9:47 PM

Murr quickly halted. "With itself?" she murmured, taking deep breathes as she looked around. "What about conjuration? You know, summon a shadow of it from oblivion... It's bound to work.. Shadows aren't always from the sun." she spoke softly, then looked back at the beast.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext