A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: A world of my own (Private Me and Lunasa PG-13)

Postby Lunasa » 05/03/2009 6:33 PM

Komek had to chuckle. It was too tempting. Her emotions were strong, that was for sure. Komek looked around. There had to be someplace they could sit together and talk. Or sleep in Kaya's case. Ah, there would do nicely. He walked towards a bench under a nearby tree. He set Kaya down, then sat down next to her. The sunlight filtered through the leaves, dappling everything with light. It was a rather nice effect. A bird whistled, as something bright flashed past. Komek was content to sit here and enjoy the sights of this new world.

K:113
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Icey » 05/03/2009 6:39 PM

Kaya woke up after a few minutes of her dreaming, blushing heavily. Chancesare he seen the entire thing. "Sorry I fell asleep." She said, nuzzling up to him. The world was so lovely here.. She could see what Komek liked about it. "Hey! I bet you've never eaten /real/ apples from this world, have you?" She asked, sitting up and looking at him, fully restored from her little nap.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/03/2009 6:52 PM

Komek smiled at her. I think it can be excused. He put his arm around her shoulders, looking up. The world was beautiful here, one of the most beautiful things he had seen. Considering all that he had seen, that was saying something. He felt so at peace here, away from his own realm. The stress had been getting at him, there. No, I haven't. She seemed to be in a better mood. That nap certainly had been a good thing. He looked at, his smile turning wry. Why do I have a feeling that you have an idea?

K:114

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/04/2009 7:35 PM

Kaya smiled and wiggled happily. "we're gonna get you some real apples. I think theres a tree near here..." She said, glacing around the trees. She spotted one with the yellow-red fruits, if practically begged to be picked. "Hey! There it is!" She said, her own stomach rumbling to life.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/15/2009 10:55 PM

Komek followed her gaze, spotting the apples. A smile tugged at his lips. Hang on a moment. He stood, grabbing two of the apples. He handed one to her, settling back down next to Kaya. A bird whistled nearby, and the sounds of nature filled the air around them. His mood was lifting, and that was a good thing. The urge to strangle Sora was strong, but he could ignore it for now. For now, he was content to sit here with Kaya.

K:115

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/08/2009 1:46 PM

Kaya smiled and snuggled up to Komek, wiping off the apple with her shirt. "We'll see which you like better... Your apples.. or mine." She said, giggling happily, taking a bite. She toyed with the link in her mind, sending light sounds, mainly soft music. She remembered one of her favorite songs. The Lovers concerto. Soft melodies filled her head. One of her few favorite songs.

( It's actually a song. o3o http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee17 ... mybaby.flv xD )
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 07/24/2009 11:28 AM

Komek nodded silently, wiping some dirt from his apple. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't all that hungry. The range of emotions they had just been through left him slightly drained. Still, he took a bite of his apple, smiling at Kaya. He had to admit, though, these apples were better than those from his home. Better not thonk that too loudly, Kaya might hear it. Slowly, music began to drift through his thoughts. The tune was soft, gentle. He glanced at Kaya, his smile widening ever so slightly. He put an arm around her shoulders, and glanced back at the house. Just making sure Sora wasn't coming out to ruin their day again.

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/24/2009 12:04 PM

Kaya smiled and giggled, snuggling into Komek happily. It seemed all was right in the universe, until choas reared her ugly head. Sora walked out the house, glaring at her daughter in the arms of a man. "Kaya!" She screeched, hands on her hips and lips puckered in a scowl.

Kaya cracked open an eye, annoyance growing. Why did her mother have to interupt everything? She supressed her anger, as much as possible anyways. A little black goblin appered at her feet, small and growley. That was... It growled and slobbered, dancing evily.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 07/24/2009 12:20 PM

Komek began to relax, letting the sunlight soak into his skin. It was really beautiful out here. When you ignored the general presence of Sora, anyway. Suddenly, a screech cut through his thoughts. He looked towards the sound and sighed. Of course it was Sora. She always showed up when you thought how good things were without her. She must have some sort sense that let her do that. Almost without realizing it, he had pulled Kaya a little closer to him.

Then he felt a sudden dip in his magic. That was odd. He hadn't used any. It was as if someone else had just used it. Suddenly, something appeared at Kaya's feet. His gaze flickered from Kaya to the goblin and then back again. Well, this was an odd turn of events. He didn't know how deep the link went, so it wasn't unreasonable that she could use his magic. This could prove very interesting.

K:117

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/24/2009 12:50 PM

Kaya gave a slight whine. The goblin was frightening. She pulled her feet up and the goblin ran the other way, towards Sora. Sora glared at the goblin like thing and kicked it. Kaya gave a sigh of relief, then tensed up. Which was worse, Sora or the goblin? Kaya changed her mind, rooting for the goblin to eat her mother.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 07/30/2009 3:42 PM

Komek narrowed his eyes, watching the creature. Sometimes, similar creatures came to his realm from neighboring ones. Generally, they were harmless, but he wasn't so sure about this one. None had been summoned like this and in this world, new rules might apply. Already, he was running through spells should things get out of hand. Still, a slightly malicious glint appeared in his eyes as it ran towards Sora. It was smart, he'd give the creature that. At least its going after the right person. He glanced at Kaya, then back at Sora. Careful, Sora, you might get it angry. Sarcasm laced his voice, giving it an icy edge. This was going to get interesting, that was for sure.

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/01/2009 8:01 PM

The Goblin like creature gurgled, gnawing on Sora's shoe. Sora's eye twitched and she kicked it away. Kaya snuggled closer to Komek, unnerved by the whole thing. "Komek, whats happening?" She asked, holding his arm tightly as her mother battled the 'demon' rival. The Goblin seemed relentless in it's pursuit of her mothers shoe, something that was confusion and somewhat funny.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 08/10/2009 5:08 PM

Komek looked at Kaya, a slightly bemused smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. It looks like someone summoned a little friend for your mother. It is harmless, for the most part. His voice was tinged with laughter. He squeezed her shoulder slightly, turning back to Sora. The little creature was tenacious, that was obvious. He doubted it would hurt Sora. At least, not too badly, if managed to get to skin at all.

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/10/2009 9:18 PM

Kaya smiled lightly. "Lets take this chance to leave." She said softly, nuzzling his neck lightly. They could go somewhere fun! "Lets go to the movies!" She said, looking at the imp like creature eating Sora, whole of course. Much like a snake... but she was unharmed. How odd.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 10/12/2009 3:21 PM

Komek looked at Kaya, a tiny shiver running down his spine. Human contact, especially with someone like Kaya, was still foreign to him. Even if he did rather enjoy it. That sounds good... However, his gaze was drawn back to Sora. Hmm, that was odd. How was the woman surviving that? ANd more importantly, how was that little imp even able to hold so much in its mouth? This was most unusual. Then he let out a puff of air, not quite a chuckle. Who was he asking? After the last couple days, was anything really unusual?

He stood, stretching slowly. Then he offered his hand to Kaya. Shall we go, m'lady? He was ready to leave this place. Sora would live. And if she didn't it wouldn't be a great loss to him, now would it?

K:120

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous