A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

A world of my own (Private Me and Lunasa PG-13)

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 1:30 PM

Image Jewel Yonyuu

Kayagami (Kaya (Keye-uh ))

"I'm sick of this!" Smash, Crash, Bam! the silence of the house was now unbearable as the Jelew Yonyuu stormed out. She was sick of this. Kovu this, Kana that. Bah. Just because they were 'rare' breeds. Her brother, Kovu, was a Dreamsnare. Her sister, Kana, was a Biolune. So what. Big whoop. So what if her brother could run faster than her, and her sister was smarter than her. Kaya stomped out of the house, arms crossed, and tired not to cry. All day it was about them. She didn't even have wings. What a great person she was.
  Kaya walked for what seemed like hours, through the city, over the bridge, and into the Tengel Rainforest. She sighed and sat down on a log, not even sure if she could continue. She pushed back her emotions and looked around, sunset. She shivered and wished she had dressed warmer, her black T-shirt didn't provide her with much warmth, and her blue jeans were wet around the legs. She pulled the pony tail out of her hair, redoing it once more.
   She put her head in her hands and closed her eyes, letting out only a few frustrated tears slip out before she wiped them away. No, she wouldn't cry. Not now. She left them, it was ok.. They didn't need her anyway.. They had each other, and it was clear thier mother and father loved Kovu and Kana more than her anyway. As was the fate of the middle child.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Re: A world of my own (Private Me and Lunasa)

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 1:41 PM

Image Dreamsnare Choopa

Komek peered once more into the crystal ball, at the one world he had yet to reach. This so-called Evelon, jewel that he could not touch.. So much was there that he had never seen or expierenced. If only he could get there. He sighed, glancing at his own realm, a twisted smile at his equally twisted creation. A pale finger ran over the crystal ball, equally pale eyes taking in the land of Evelon. His gaze shifted to Tengel, one of his favorite places to watch. What was this? He focused on the roiling emotions of a Yonyuu. His smile widened at this. He would watch her. She might be able to help him. A dark chuckle poured over his land and the denizens of this place hid in their homes at this. What was he going to do? This thought was thought across the land.

K:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 1:50 PM

Kaya got up, glancing around once more. "Maybe I'll get lost and die." She spoke to herself, sure noone could hear her. "Would be better than going home I suppose." She added, trying to find her way in the darkening forest. It seemed inevitable that she would hve to find a place to sleep tonight, it would be impossible to find her way home. Well, she could always call.. She started walking north, flipping out her phone to call her dad to come get her. She frowned when only a dial tone sounded. "Stupid phone." She growled, shoving it in her pocket angrily.

She continued walking, jumping slightly when she stepped on a stick. "Whoa.. Calm down, it's just a forest." She said, fanning her face. She spotted a large tree, that looked like a good place to sleep for the night.. She glanced around, looking to see if there was anywhere else she might be able to sleep.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 1:59 PM

Komek followed the Yonyuu's progress through the forest. She said something, but he couldn't hear it. Blast, it might've been important. Murmuring a word, the sounds of the place filled the room. Ah, that was better. What was this, calling to get help? That wouldn't do. Another word and her cell phone stopped working. Come my dear. I just want to talk to you... He watched as she picked a spot to spend the night. In that tree, hmm? This might prove most beneficial. But how to call her to his realm? That was the question indeed. He would need time, and spell ingredients. She wasn't going anywhere though. He removed the magic powering the crystal, then stepped into the shadows. It was going to be a long night, he thought as strode through the portal to a neighboring realm.

K:2

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 2:13 PM

Kaya had since climbed up her 'nesting tree' and was trying to make herself comfortable. She grumbled and curled up, using her tails as a nice pillow. She shivered as the temprature dropped and slowly her eyes began to close. "Just another night all alone" She muttered driely before slipping into unconciousness. Her dreams were peacefull enough. Falling, running, singing, at school without pants on. All the common things that played into a young womans subconcious.

She soon started to twitch and turn as her siblings invaded her dreams, tearing up the small ammount of peace she had within them. She called out in her sleep 'No.. stop.. thats mine' as her childhood memories ripped through her dreams.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 2:34 PM

That had gone much smoother than expected. Usually Shexlin is loathe to give him anything. Might've had something to do with the "present" Komek had brought with him. The little dragon apperantly didn't like the way the throne room had been decorated. Komek smirked at the thought. Now to work. He laid the varoius ingredients before him. First, he checked on the Yonyuu. Nightmares? He knew how to fix that. And so he began. He wove the threads of magic, tearing the fabric of the world. Soon, soon.

With the final word, the magic was set. A portal appeared. In Evelon, another one appeared. And it was under the Yonyuu. If she shifted a little in either direction, she would fall through. ANd the the fun would start.

K:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 2:42 PM

Kaya let out a silent scream in her dream, twisting in her sleep. Normally she would have fallen out of her tree, but she simply fell. She remained asleep, falling into a calmer sleep, but still one plauged with her brother. She groaned, stretching out in her sleep, trying to stop him from destroying her hard earned room. He never had to earn anything.. Kana soon playe din her sleep, visions dancing behind her eyes. Kana being the dancer as she twirled effortlessly on the stage, compared to Kaya, who could barely stand on her toes without hurting herself.

She soon became paralyzed, she couldn't move her limbs. The audience started to laugh at her, but she could not escape. She called out in her sleep, only light sounds, close to a mewl.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 2:54 PM

Perfect, just perfect. She had fallen into his portal, just as he had hoped. Now she lay in his throne room, and Komek was watching her. Now, what to do with her? Normally, he would just enslave the girl but he had other plan. A prisoner was no good since she needed to be healthy. And she certainly could have free reign of the realm. For now, she would stay here. The shadows legthened as a light began to pour through the windows, revealing the twisted furniture so like a story book castle yet not. Ah, morning seemed to be here. Soon his new "friend" would awake. And he would be here to enjoy the show. What a show it would be.

K:4

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 3:02 PM

Kaya whined, covering her eyes with one hand in attempt to block out the sun. She took a deep breath, pushing hersef up. She opened her eyes, not comprehending where she was. She gt the distinct feeling she was being watched, glancing around the room her eyes fell upon a figure...

She froze. Where was she? What happened? What was going to happen? Why was he watching her? The questions ran through her head at a million mile an hour, her eyes staying locked in place, only faint flickers of emotion played across her face. Confusion, fear, panick, then more confusion, repeating in a cycle. Her heart began to pound, wililng her body to run, but she could not.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 3:14 PM

It seems that his guest had awoken. He slid out of the shadows, smiling at the girl. Hello, my dear. His voice was smooth and laced with biting sarcasm. Ah, he knew what to do. He had been looking for a... companion for lack of a better word. Someone to keep him company. This girl would do perfectly. I take it your trip was smooth. Laughter dripped off his voice as he said this. Ah, he would have fun now. He snapped his fingers, and a servant rushed in. She stood there, cowering at the thought of what her master wanted. Get some food for my guest and my self. With her orders, she scurried off, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible. Komek settled into a seat, pale eyes fixed on Kaya. He drank in the fear, confusion, and panic running across her face like another might drink fine wine. Let's see what she did now

K:5

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 3:18 PM

Kaya looked at him, emotions still playing across her face as she started to comprehend, slowly, what was going around. "Your... Your..." She stopped, voice shaking lightly. She was in quiet a shock, she wobbled up to her legs, her entire body shaking lightly. "Your a creeper!" She said, pointing.

It seems that instead of asking him what he was, where was she, what he was going to do, she was more concerned that he had been watching her sleep. Her mind was slow, she hadn't fully woken up yet, and it didn't help her that he felt dizzy and sick at the same time. "Who are you?" She finally managed to ask, falling back down as a sudden wave of dizzyness hit her.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 3:26 PM

He smiled at the first thing she had said. Wasn't too bright was she? He crossed his legs, watching her more intently. Who am I, my dear? I am Komek. A timid knock told him the food was here. Come in! The same servant came in, carrying a tray. She set it on a table. But she didn't leave. No, the new comer was too interesting. She couldn't have been older than 12. Komek snapped, a strange humming filled the air. The girl leapt in fright, eyes wide and tears forming in them. "no, please no!" she whispered. Komek smiled at her, his eyes glowing slightly brighter. Then leave. And tell no one of what you saw here. The girl nodded, sprinting out of the room. As the door swung shut, sobs could be barely heard.

K:6

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 3:30 PM

Kaya watched the little girl, looking back to Komek. "What did you do to her?" She asked, taking on a somewhat angry stance. She was convinced this was all a wierd dream, in would come Kovu any second now. It wasnt until her legs gave out, and she bit her tounge, that she realised.. this.. wasn't a dream. Her eyes widened greatly and the shaking resumed. "W-What are you?" She asked, her eyes wide with fear and panick.

This wasn't a dream, it was everybit as real as the pain in her mouth.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/11/2009 3:39 PM

What did I do? I didn't do a thing. Komek watched her stand, wondering what she was thinking. Then she fell. With speed not of this world, he was by her side, wondering what happened. She couldn't be sick, that would ruin his plans. Then her words reached his ears. Laughter, dark and dangerous, roiled through the room. What am I? I am what you would call demon and Lord of this realm. He stood, pulling her up with him. Oh, this was delicious. He almost didn't need to eat, with emotions this one was throwing off. But, he would to be polite.

K:7

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/11/2009 3:49 PM

A demon. A DEMON? Are you kidding me?!

Kaya felt wobbly, shock wearing off. "A... Demon." She said, looking at him, rather blankley. This was a lot to conprehend. Perhapse if Kana were here she'd get it. She thought bitterly. Or maybe Kovu, he wouldn't get into this mess. "Why am I here?" She asked, wondering if she was just an easy target. Her legs trembled lightly, but she forced herself to stay upright, feeling.. odd. Everything around her felt different.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next