A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: A world of my own (Private Me and Lunasa PG-13)

Postby Lunasa » 04/28/2009 7:50 PM

Komek sighed. If only he could get inside. This would be so much easier if he could see her, hold her. For now, this would have to do. A smile quickly passed across his face. Then, we'll figure out together. He let his head rest against the door, looking at the ceiling. Well, this day had just gotten infinitely more... interesting. He felt what little energy he had gained during his rest slip away. So much for that. He glanced at Kovu. He smiled wrily. How does it feel to be an uncle? The boy seemed calm. Of course, he was the first to reach this conclusion. He'd probably dealt with it already. Komek blinked. The gravity of the situation was finally sinking in. He was a father. The thought boggled his mind. But he buried these emotions. The last thing Kaya needed was more stress.

K:100
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Icey » 04/28/2009 8:15 PM

Kaya shook against the door, halfway relaxing her grip on thier link. 'Come in here.. please..' She asked, taking deeper breaths as she tried to calm herself. She shook lightly, throwing the test away. What had she done?

Kovu smiled lightly. "It feels... New." He said, giving a small laugh, hoping they'd be ok. He heard Sora calling from downstairs and rolled his eyes. "I'll be back later." He said, reluctantly heading downstairs.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/28/2009 8:30 PM

Komek nodded at Kovu, then stood. He opened the door and slipped in. Hey... He sat down next to her, pulling Kaya into his arms. He smiled gently, putting his hand on her cheek. She was shaking again. He pulled in tighter, whispering in her hair. Its alright. He kissed her forehead, looking into her eyes. The thoughts slowed to a trickle, now that he inside.

K:101

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/29/2009 12:12 PM

Kaya gave a small smile, burring her face in his chest. "Komek.." She said softly, holding onto him tightly. She wasn't sure how to feel. She was going to be the mother of a halfdemon baby, fathered by the demon she had only met a few days ago, that had been concived while her body was possesed by an evil goblin. "Komek.." She said again, feeling herself become tired once more, her grip on his shirt weakened.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 04/30/2009 8:35 PM

Komek held her. He didn't know what else to do. This was all rather strange to him. Its alright. He really hoped that was true. He didn't know anymore. All he knew was that Kaya needed rest. Supporting her, he stood. Quietly, he poked his head outside. The last thing Kaya needed was to deal with Sora. She was stressed enough. The echo of footsteps was the only thing that marked their passage. Komek came to her room, and set her on the bed. I think you should get some rest. Komek had never felt this drained before. So much had happened as of late...

K:102

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/01/2009 11:51 AM

Kaya closed her eyes. "Sleep with me." She said softly, already halfway to dreamland. This was not going to be easy, not in the least... But if he would stay with her.. maybe she could do it.. Her stomach churned nevously, causing her to wince in pain.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/01/2009 4:35 PM

Suprise briefly flashed across Komek's face. Then weariness reared its head once more. A rest would be most nice. Then, he smiled gently. Carefully, so not to disturb her, he lay beside her. He placed one arm around her shoulders, hand over her stomach. Lethargy crept up his spine, making the world fuzzy. Slowly, his eyes slipped shut and soon he was asleep.

K:103

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/01/2009 11:15 PM

Kaya soon fell under the spell of sleep, not waking until late the next morning, the smells of breakfast making her stomach churn bitterly. She closed her eyes, all together too comfortable in Komek's arms. It wasn't until the shrill voice of Sora filled the hall that she moved the slightest bit, her 'mother' already complaining about how lazy she was. Gee mom, thanks. Kaya thought, rather annoyed. She snuggled deeper into Komek's arms, enjoying his pleasing scent, verses the gross smell of eggs in the hall.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/02/2009 9:28 AM

Komek shifted slightly. Something was nudging him in the side. He opened his eyes, looking down. Kaya had snuggled closer her to him. A smile tugged at his lips. She was cute when she was like that. He glanced out the window. It was later than he had thought. Not that he minded sleeping in and goodness knew he needed the rest. But he was awake now, and didn't look like he was going back to sleep. That had always been an annoying quirk of his. Still, even if he didn't go back to sleep, staying in bed sounded like a great idea.

K:103

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/02/2009 9:35 AM

Kaya wrinkled her nose, still catching whiffs of eggs now and again. She opened her eyes, looking up at Komek with her nose still pressed against his body. He smelled good.. She snuggled closer to him, if that was possible. She closed her eyes, trying to reclaim her nice dream.. she wondered slightly it Komek could see images from her head... She imagened a scene of her dream, them kissing, and wrapped it around the link, pushing it closer into it.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/02/2009 9:59 AM

Komek had relaxed when he felt something over the link. He glanced down at Kaya, wondering what she was doing. Then, the image came through. A slight blush crept up his face. So that's what Kaya dreamt about. He looked at her, wondering what she was thinking. He squeezed her shoulder, then stood. I guess we should get up. As tempting as it sounds, I don't think we should spen all day in bed. Unless you don't feel well enough, of course. His joints cracked as he stretched. Rest had bone him a world of good, apperantly.

K:104

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/02/2009 10:07 AM

Kaya whined slightly and covered her nose. IT smelled bad without him. She sent a new image, one of him back in bed. She liked this new ability. It was expecially useful when she didn't feel like talking... wait... if she could send mental images.... She let herself breath in the smell, wrapping that disgusting memory around the link as well. She pushed it in, hoping he'd get her reluctance to move.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/02/2009 10:27 AM

Komek smiled at her. Then his mind was bombarded with memories. His mind reeled with unwanted images. Oh, joy, his headache was back. Alright, alright, I get it. Please stop. He winced, eyes shut. This was going to take awhile to get used to. And he had a feeling Kaya was going use this new ability relentlessly. He slid back onto the bed. This was going to be a long couple of weeks.

K:105

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/02/2009 10:35 AM

Kay released her grip on the link she snuggled into him. She would've sent him her emotion, how utterly happy she was, but she knew he could feel that. Remember when we first met? She asked softly, manipulating the link lightly, shifting it from a ball, to a sort of sheet. Her thoughts seeped into it effortlessly, instead of it being pushed. She tried to keep the memory from coming, but it did. How he had enjoyed her fear, how creepy he had appeared.. But she had been minutely attracted to him, even then..
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 05/02/2009 11:12 AM

Komek sighed, putting his arm around her shoulders. You certainly learned to use that quickly. His hand once more was over her stomach. It all seemed normal now. Which was odd, since the sheer oddness of it all. Once, more he found himself looking at her Of course. His mind wandered back, bringing up memories. How he had creeped her out. How he had fed off her fear. The thought made him cringe slightly. But, even then, he had been unusually kind to her. At least by his standards.

K:106

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext