A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Escape from the Forest (Moonling Hunt-Now Private)

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/03/2010 9:22 PM

Tonix tore into the fish, her mouth watering as the salty tang of the creature's flesh melted in her mouth. "Delicious," she murmured, trying not to drool. Curling her bushy tail around her, she coughed slightly as a bit of fish bone caught in her throat. Hacking a bit, the Draculi stood up and coughed. She blinked and rubbed her neck, then was suddenly gripped by another bought of coughing. "I'm going to get--" she said, coughing loudly. "--to get some water." Turning her back to the nearly-cleaned fish carcass, Tonix padded slowly toward the forest. I thought I saw a stream around her somewhere, she thought, coughing violently. Jake had to have gotten that fish from somewhere.

Tonix: (2/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 05/30/2010 5:13 PM

The Leumoo lay silently on the ground. One eyelid slowlly slid down, then flicked back up. A small tremor went through its tail, then it started slowly curling towards its body. The Leumoo let out a spft groan, and attempted to stand, but flopped down again. It slowly rose, and yawned. It was awake! The reptile slowly walked over to the Rattegan carcass, and a small growl rumbled from its throat. It tore a chunk of flesh off, and dragged it to a small, sandy area before ripping into it. Blood dripped off it's jaws as it eagerly devoured the fresh meat.

(Sorry I was so late, I've been swamped with homework.)
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 06/01/2010 9:38 AM

((That's ok.  :) People become busy and can't get on evelon that much. I know how that feels.))

Jake nodded to Tonix. "Alright, be sure to come back." As she left, Kai and Jake continued to eat. Then out of the corner of his eye, Kai saw something behind him stir. "Hmm?" He turned around and saw the Leumoo. It was beginning to wake up. "Well, well, well. Look who finally got up. Have a nice nap?" Jake turned around and saw the Leumoo getting up he immediately got up and ran toward it. "Hey, buddy! You're up!" The Leumoo went towards the dead rattegan and started to devour it. "Ha ha! Guess you were hungry huh, little Leumoo?"

[Jake: Level 6; 36] [Kai: Level 6; 36]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Previous