A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Escape from the Forest (Moonling Hunt-Now Private)

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/04/2010 7:47 PM

Tonix stared at the Leumoo as it collapsed in a twitching heap. "Eek!" she said as she pushed herself up to give the Leumoo a good sniff. "W-what do you think is wrong with him?" The Draculi bent her head low to the creature's chest and listened for a heartbeat. Yes, yes there was a heartbeat. Tonix sighed in relief. "He's alive," she purred. "But I think he's out cold."

Tonix: (1/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby ajforpresident » 01/05/2010 9:48 AM

Kai checked for the Leumoo's heartbeat as well. "You're right." He said, checking if anything else was wrong with the creature.
"Maybe we should get back to the campsite. At least there we could be able to see what's wrong with him and not get into any more trouble like with the Hollowheart." Jake replied. Kai nodded and said, "Alright, then. Let's get going." Kai got up and dusted himself off, while Jake picked up the Leumoo. They started to walk towards the campsite.

((ARRGGGHHH! :yell: I am NOT doing well with the post-backs! *Kicks mega-short post*))
[Jake: Level 6; 31] [Kai: Level 6; 31]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/05/2010 9:00 PM

(Heh, no problem. Short posts are alright~ X3)

Tonix nodded. "Good idea," she purred, leading the way back to the capsite. Soon enough she came to the clearing they called home; well, temporarily. Tonix brushed some leaves together with her tail to make a makeshift nest for the Leumoo. She tore up some moss with her good paw's claws and spread it around the leafy bed. Satisfied, she sat down beside it. "Alright, bring him in!"

(Mine's short, too. XD;;)

Tonix: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby ajforpresident » 01/09/2010 10:32 PM

On Tonix's order, the two came in with the Leumoo. They laid it on the moss-covered-leaf-bed and Kai then started to look it over. "Hmmm..." he muttered as he looked to see if there were any injuries. "He's still hurt from that fight with the Hollowheart. That easily can be fixed but, what made him collaspe? Was it too much blood loss?"
Jake gave a sigh. So many injuries today.... he thought. "That could be it, but he seemed fine after the battle." Jake then re-thought what he just said.
"But, of course, that doesn't mean anything. He could be fine one moment then easily die the next because he lost too much blood."
Kai looked once more at his patient, and then said, "Well, we might as well heal him. Just to be safe."

Kai put his hands on the Leumoo, murmmered the word, "Heal.", and the warm light came from his hands again. The minute the healing was over, Kai was exhasted and was breathing heavily. Jake sat next to his master and said, "Perhaps we should go to sleep. We all need it." Kai gave a quick glance at Tonix and then the Leumoo. Jake started to help Kai, and said "C'mon let's go."

[Jake: Level 6; 32] [Kai: Level 6; 32]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/02/2010 3:52 PM

((Draconial, are you still here?))
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 02/02/2010 9:42 PM

(Yeah, but I'm paralyzed or something, so.......:P)
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/02/2010 10:20 PM

(Oh, hehe. Good point, Drac. XD
Also, if you have any comments to say to each other or me about the RP, it'd be best to do so in PM form, to prevent spamming the thread. ;))

Tonix's eyes filled with concern as Kai's breath came in short gasps. "Yes, I suppose turning in for the night would be best," she said, casting another glance at the Leumoo. "I suppose we could use some shelter..." Tonix looked around for any materials that might help, but nothing seemed to come to mind. "Well, I suppose the trees provide some sort of shelter," she laughed lightly, looking up at them. "I wish we could build some sort of lean-to, but I wouldn't be of much help." She looked at her leg self-consciously, then snorted. "I suppose I'll be off to bed, then," she murmured, noticing for the first time how dark it had gotten. Tonix limped  over to a low-hanging cluster of ferns, scratched up some moss, then curled up in a tight ball. "Goodnight, guys," she said, drifting off to sleep.

Tonix: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/03/2010 8:48 AM

((Yeah, forgot about you being paralyzed and stuff. XD Sorry 'bout that.))

Jake led Kai to a spot covered in moss big enough for three people to lie down on. "You've overexerted yourself, Kai. You've done enough for us."
Kai chuckled as he went to lay down on the soft, mossy "bed" for himself. "What's so funny?" Jake asked.
"Well," Kai said, still chuckling. "I remember a time when I was the one telling you to rest, and you'd follow. I guess I can see you growing before my very eyes." Kai's eyes twinkled as he gave Jake a smile. "I'm proud of you, you know."
"Now you're just sounding older than you are." Jake said, blushing a bit at Kai's praise. "Age has nothing to do with it. Besides, you've done well. You managed to earn your ring, beat and scare off a Hollowheart, and keep the people you care about safe. That's really good and I have the right to praise you."
"C'mon, I wasn't that good, was I?" Jake asked, now looking down and kicking his feet in the ground.
"Yes, you were Jake. And I'm happy for you."
Jake picked up his head to look at Kai. "Really good?"
"Really good."
"Super good?"
"Yes, Jake." Kai said starting to get annoyed.
"So good, that I get to learn more advanced magic when we get home?"
Kai looked at him. ".....Don't push it."
"Alright, alright. Sorry, just wanted to check..." "Goodnight, Jake." Kai said, laying his head down and closing his eyes. "'Night, Kai."

Kai then went over and picked up the Leumoo, and brought him to the moss-bed. "C'mon, you need to rest too." He laid him down and then went to go lay down and go to sleep himself. "'Night, Tonix, 'Night little Leumoo."
The Next Day

Kai woke up and stretched his arms. "That was a good rest." He nudged Jake. "C'mon, Jake. Wake up." Jake groaned.
"Whattimeisit?" He mumbled. "Time to get up." Kai said, as he got up and stretched more.
"Good morning, everyone."

[Jake: Level 6; 32] [Kai: Level 6; 32]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/21/2010 3:45 PM

Tonix yawned deeply and stretched, while careful to avoid straining her wounded leg, at the sound of Kai's words. "'Morning," she muttered, flexing her claws and blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She quickly shook herself off to remove the clumps of moss that she felt hanging in her violet fur. "How's our little Leumoo friend doing?" she murmured, briskly giving her chest fur a few licks as she eyed the sleeping creature. "It'd be nice if he woke up soon; I'm really starting to worry!" At that moment, Tonix's stomach growled. "Oh please..." she growled, blinking in annoyance. "I can't possibly be hungry!"

Tonix: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 03/21/2010 6:07 PM

The Leumoo sensed the sun on his face. He could tell it was there. But there was no warmth. It was laying on a surface, but did not feel the sandy ground. It tried to open its eyes, but they already were. Yet it had no sight. It was laying in a world of nothing, unable to feel the place and the place unable to feel it. On the outside, it simply seemed as if it had relaxed. The Leumoo tried to move its tail, but the muscles did not respond. What was happening?
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 04/02/2010 8:01 AM

((So sorry for the late reply. I feel like a hypocrite.... :oops: ))

Kai and Jake saw Tonix wake up.
"Mornin'!" Jake said with a huge grin on his face. Kai said, "Good morning. How's your leg?"

Tonix said she was concerned about the leumoo. But then again, everyone was.
"Yeah me too." Jake replyed to Tonix as he looked at the Leumoo "He's been like that for a while now."
Then Tonix stomach growled. Jake gave a small laugh. Then she commented on her stomach growling and being hungry.
"Well it's perfectly normal to be hungry." Kai said. "Especially since we went back to camp without a single thing in our stomaches."
Jake turned back to his Tali form. "I'll find some stuff for us to eat. Be right back."

As Jake left, Kai turned to look at the Leumoo again when he noticed that the creatures eyes were open.
"I see you're awake now. That's good." He turned to Tonix. "Oi. He's up. The leumoo woke up now."
He turned back to the Leumoo and said, "Come on, try to get up and so you can show everyone you're okay."
Little did Kai know, was that the Leumoo couldn't even move or feel anything.

[Jake: Level 6; 33] [Kai: Level 6; 33]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/13/2010 9:57 PM

(Sorry for the late reply. D:)

"My leg's much better," Tonix purred. "Still a bit stiff, though." Tonix grinned at Jake as he set of in search of food. "Good boy~" she teased, waving her tail appreciatively. She looked back at the Leumoo, who looked somewhat awake. "Oh! You seem to be feeling better!" Tonix exclaimed happily, limping over to the creature. Gently she prodded it with a paw, only to get no response. "Anyone in there...?" Tonix murmured, the smile fading from her face as she prodded it harder. She turned back to Kai with a look of worry on her face. "Something's really wrong with him; he's not responding to anything!"

Tonix: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 04/18/2010 2:25 PM

"What?" Kai went to the Leumoo and looked him over. He lifted up its paw and the creature didn't respond at all.
"Oh no..." he said a look of worry spreading on his face.
"I think that when I healed his wounds, my magic may of paralyzed him for a while. I think that it may have been from the amount of blood lost during and after the battle."

Kai checked the Leumoo and the areas where the wounds were. "Yes, that's most likely what happened. You see, when I healed him he already had lost a lot of blood. So, when my magic went over his wounds it might of gotten in his blood stream and somehow replaced the lost blood with magic. Magic users such as me and Jake have magic run through our veins as if it were one with the blood itself. So the magic I transferred to the wounds got inside of him and now must be flowing through his blood as if he were a magic user as well."

Kai sighed. "The good news is that he'll be unparalyzed soon enough. But, he might gain some strange powers as well." He looked at Tonix. "So, let's just hope it's nothing big or something we can't handle."

Jake then came back to the campsite in his human form with a dead Cuniflare, 2 Rattegan, and a fish in his arms.
"Hey, who wants the fish?" He saw the worried look on Kai and Tonix's faces and asked, "What? What's going on?" He looked at the Leumoo and saw it just laying there still. "Is he alright?"
[Jake: Level 6; 34] [Kai: Level 6; 34]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/27/2010 6:53 PM

Tonix glanced worriedly at the Leumoo. "He can't move for some reason," she said to Jake, sniffing the creature a bit. "Kai says his magic may have paralyzed him..." Tonix didn't quite believe that, even though she really wanted to. She sighed and shook her head, then looked up at the sky. It wouldn't be long until the sun beat down at its hottest. "I'll take that fish," she murmured, smiling slightly. Better to make the best of a bad situation, right?

Tonix: (1/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/01/2010 3:14 PM

"Here." Jake handed the fish to Tonix and he laid the rest of the food down.
"Well, Kai," He said as he walked towards the Leumoo to get a closer look. "What should we do?" Kai sighed. "We really can't do anything. You see the magic inside of him will eventually wear off, but I don't know when that will happen. All we can do now is wait."
Kai looked up at the sky. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen before that time comes... He thought to himself.

"Well, let's at least eat something. And when the little Leumoo wakes up, we can give him something to eat too."
Jake suggested.
"Jake's got a point." Kai then transformed back to his ferrikoon form. He took one of the rattegan and bit into it.
Jake transformed back as well, sat down next to the Leumoo and started to eat the other rattegan. Come on little Leumoo, He thought. Get back up and be okay.

[Jake: Level 6; 35; Level up!!] [Kai: Level 6; 35; Level up!!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext