A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Escape from the Forest (Moonling Hunt-Open)

Postby ajforpresident » 12/19/2009 4:31 PM

Kai nodded to Tonix and said, "Alright, then. Have fun." Just then, when Kai turned back around, the Leumoo was gone.
"Huh?! Where'd he go?" Jake said, looking around.
"I guess he followed Tonix." Kai replied. "I mean he was hungry. We better follow them."
"Right."
And with that Jake turned back into his Battlefield Tali form and the two of them went after the Leumoo and Venom Draculi.

[Jake: Level 5; 25; Level up!] [Kai: Level 5; 25; Level up!]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Re: Escape from the Forest (Moonling Hunt-Open)

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/19/2009 4:54 PM

Tonix sniffed around, her eyes darting from side to side. She looked back to see her whole party following her. The Draculi swept her tail across her mouth in a 'shh' position, and continued to search for prey. "This is strange," Tonix began. "I don't smell anyt--" She froze. Her pupils grew tiny as the forest around her seemed to stare at her fiercely. "Something's watching us!" she said in a loud whisper. Suddenly, a huge pair of eyes shot open behind a group of tall bushes, giving off an eerie yellow glow.
A huge screecing noise ripped through the forest. In a flash, a creature of immense size flung itself out of the bushes, and went barreling into Tonix. The Draculi yowled as claws sunk into her fur. Trying to see her attacker, she squinted her eyes. The faint outline of a Hollowheart was all she could see, its yellow eyes glaring at her with malice. The world around her came to look very fuzzy as her mind spun. "J-jake..." Tonix stuttered, "Kai... Help me!"

(Changing the first post to say that the RP is now private, just so no one else can join (besides RE2, if we get lucky). XD;; You two are still in, though. :) )

Tonix: (1/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Escape from the Forest (Moonling Hunt-Now Private)

Postby ajforpresident » 12/21/2009 8:05 AM

((Okey-dokie, Zap! No problem. Wish that RE2 would come soon though.... :>_<: ))
Kai and Jake stared in shock at the Hollowheart that now stood before them. It held Tonix in its claws and glared menacingly at the two of them, daring them to come and attack it.
"Tonix!" Jake yelled. "Where the heck did this Hollowheart come from anyway?!" he asked Kai.
"I don't know," Kai said. "But we've got to help Tonix. She needs us now." Jake nodded. "Jake." Kai said as he stepped closer towards the giant beast. "We'll need to use some of our dark magic." He then morphed back into his human form. The blood red ring on Kai's finger glinted, as if winking. He went into his pocket, dug out a black ring and then tossed it to Jake. "Here. It's yours now. You're ready now."
Jake looked at the ring, wordlessly. Then he bowed and said, "Thank you, master."
"You can thank me later. Right now, we have someone to save." Kai looked back at Jake, and gave him a smirk.
"You ready to show your stuff?"
Jake turned into his human form too, and put the ring on his finger. It turned a dark green the minute he put it on. A great amount of dark energy pulsed through the ring andthe power surged through Jake and he could feel it throughout his entire body. Jake said with a grin, "Oh, I was born ready." Then the two of them charged towards the Hollowheart.
[Jake: Level 5; 26] [Kai: Level 5; 26]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 12/21/2009 6:36 PM

The Leumoo took one look at the Hollowheart, and its instincts took over. It leaped at thedragon, and landed on the neck. It clamped it jaws down, directly behind the head. It readily sank its teeth into the warm flesh, almost to the bone. It sliced into the shoulderblades of the creature with its claws, exposing muscle and bone. If you looked into the Leumoo's eyes, they would be burning with primevil rage, an ancient beast reawakened in the once-playful reptile.
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/21/2009 8:08 PM

Tonix gasped for breath as the Leumoo's attack sent the Hollowheart barreling away. She scrambled to her paws, slipping on her own spilled blood. The gash in her chest was deep, and her foreleg was bleeding badly. The Draculi shook her head to clear it, and quickly leapt at the giant Hollowheart. She landed clearly on it's face, and proceeded to claw its eyes.
The Hollowheart roared as the Leumoo tore at its back and neck, and now it had this Draculi to deal with! It then noticed the two human-creatures rushing at it, and its eyes flashed with fear.
"Give up!" Tonix yowled. "You're clearly outnumbered!"
"Ahh..." the Hollowheart said in a deep, reptillian, almost inaudible voice. "But you are clearly outmatched!"
It can speak?! Tonix thought frantically. She began to claw violently at the creature's nostrils, but was quickly shaken off by the dragon's fierce head-lashing. The Draculi was flung backwards into a tree trunk. The world around her went black as she lost conciousness, slumped against a tree.
The Hollowheart chuckled as it flung its tail around, knocking down anything in its way. A huge stream of fire escaped from its mouth, setting several trees on fire. However, it was ever concious of the scratching, biting thing on its back.

Tonix: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 12/22/2009 8:26 AM

The Leumoo clung tighter to the Hollowheart's back, and bit farther into the neck, nearly crunching bone, and feeling the heat of the fire. It almost flew off with the wild thrashing of the Hollowheart, but stil clamped down onto it. blood gushed into the Leumoo's mouth, and it happily drank it in, slowly draining the life-giving fluids from the Hollowheart's body (it's not a vampire.) It started thrashing its own head, shearing closer to victory. Out of the corner of its eye, it saw Tonix slumped against a tree, and was momentarily surprised, but quicly the image left its mind.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/22/2009 9:46 AM

"TONIX!!" Jake yelled as she flew into the tree and fell unconscious. He went to go tend to her, but Kai shouted back, "No, Jake! We've got to stop the Hollowheart first!"
"But-"
"Look, I'll keep her safe. Just help the Leumoo and stop that dragon!"
Jake looked over at Tonix, reluctant to leave, but nodded and went out to fight.  He ran as fast as he could screaming.
"YOU BASTARD!!!" he yelled, with a fire in his eyes.
The Hollowheart's tail swung around, knocking down the trees and and anything else that surrounded it. Jake ducked and weaved from the attack, something he learned at the academy. The Hollowheart then spit out a huge flame of fire from its maw and burned even more trees. But Jake had some tricks up his sleave as well. He gathered all the force from his ring and out came a dark flame. The flame grew and grew until it surrounded all the things that were on fire. It stayed like that for a while until the fire that the huge dragon had made had seemed to disappear as if the black fire was draining it away. Then the dark fire had disappered as well and there was no more fire at all.
Jake yelled at the mighty beast saying, "C'mon! Is that the best you can do?!"

[Jake: Level 5; 27] [Kai: Level 5; 27]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/22/2009 10:47 PM

The Hollowheart roared in anger as its newly-spewed flames were put out. It had to get this thing off its back, before it lost any more blood; it was already feeling faint. Quickly the dragon tried to roll over on its back, in attempt to crush the Leumoo, but it miscalculated the placement of its foot and a pool of blood. A loud cracking sound shot through the air as the huge creature fell to the ground, screeching. It stared at Jake with malice, stared at Tonix, who was knocked out, and then shot a glance at its broken leg. Unable to fight, the Hollowheart's eyes flashed with fear, but it was quickly replaced with arrogance. "I think we're done here," it said, flinging its wings wildly, shaking the Leumoo off. Immediately the dragon took off with a single beat of its wings, and dissapeared over the horizon. What a coward!

Tonix: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 12/23/2009 7:45 AM

The Leumoo flew off and hit a large tree, and quickly stepped a bit closer to the Hollowheart, hearing a cracking sound. It bellowed after the dragon as it flew off, maw dripping red. as soon as it was sure the thing was gone, it cautiously stepped toward Tonix, and put its lower jaw on her chest, staring at the two humans, and staining her fur with blood. Apparantly satesfied, it ran into the bushes, in the direction of..... the stick. A few moments later, it came back with the stick they were throwing earlier, and tilted it over her head, nearly jabbing her in the eye. A small stream of cold water drizzled down the stick and splashed on the Draculi's face.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/23/2009 8:22 AM

Kai had gotten to Tonix and looked her over. "Dear god..." She was hurt pretty badly. There was a deep gash in her chest and her foreleg was bleeding like crazy. She laid there still as if she was in a deep sleep. "I'll have to use some healing magic and some bandages. Luckily, Jake's got some." Jake.... Kai thought, worried about his friend. Please...be okay....

"Tch. What a wuss." Jake said, disgusted at the fact that Hollowheart left without really fighting. He looked over at the Leumoo, which had been tossed aside like a rag-doll. Poor guy.... he thought. But then he saw it get up and walk over to Tonix and then chase off towards the direction of the stick. A few moments later, it had the stick in his mouth again. Jake smiled and shook his head. Well, at least I know that he's fine. "Wait, what about....Tonix!!" Jake had remembered the Venom Draculi getting thrown into a tree and falling unconscious. He rushed over to the Draculi and saw that she was still unconscious and bleeding. "Tonix..." Jake looked at his new friend, all bloody and still. The leumoo came over and tilted the stick over the Venom Draculi. He managed to see the drop of water fall on her face.
"Kai," Jake asked his master. "Is she....is she going to be okay?" Kai nodded. "Yes, she'll be fine. we just need to heal her, wrap some bandages around the wounds, and she'll be okay." Jake gave a sigh of relief. Then he realized something.
"Wait here." he went to the lagoon the stick was in a moment ago, cupped his hands, and put in the water. He came running back with a handful of water. He then splashed some on Tonix's face.
I hope this works.... he thought, wishing his friend would wake up.

[Jake: Level 5; 28] [Kai: Level 5; 28]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/23/2009 11:33 AM

Darkness surrounded Tonix for a long time. Oddly, she didn't feel the pain in her leg or chest anymore. Suddenly, a white light gently appeared in the distance. Am I... Am I dying...? she thought, as the light got bigger and brighter. No... No, it's something else... The Draculi squinted her eyes to see. All of a sudden the light filled her vision, and three shapes appeared. Tonix was then aware of cold water on her face. She sputtered and coughed up water, but not much. She smiled as the shapes took form and the forest around her came into view. "Hey..." she said, grinning. "What's t-the big idea: drenching me with that gross lagoon water?" The Draculi laughed lightly, but she quickly was silenced as she brought her good paw up to her chest in pain. "Thank you..." Tonix said softly.

Tonix: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/23/2009 2:32 PM

Slowly, but surely, Tonix started to wake up. Jake and Kai's faces lit up. At Tonix's comment about the water, Kai and Jake both gave a laugh. "It was to wake you up." Kai said with a smile. "Your welcome, Tonix." Jake said, tears starting to form in his eyes. C'mon, he thought as he wiped at his eyes. Stop crying. You shouldn't be showing this side of yourself.

Kai then said to Tonix, "I'm going to have to heal you now. It's going to sting a bit, so I'm just giving you the heads-up." He then turned to Jake. "Do you still have those ace bandages in your pack?"
"Yeah, here they are." Jake went through his pack and gave him the banadages.
Kai then took them, laid them on the ground for a minute. He closed his eyes and gathered all the power he had. Kai put out his hands and a light came from them. He laid his hands over Tonix's wounds and said in a low voice, "Heal." The light covered over Tonix and healed her wounds instantly. When the healing was done the light faded away and Kai opened his eyes again. He took the ace bandages and wrapped them around where the wounds were. "Well, that should do it."
"Feel a little better, Tonix?" Jake asked, his voice shaky and tears now streaming down his face.

[Jake: Level 5; 29] [Kai: Level 5; 29]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/03/2010 1:52 PM

(Sorry for the late reply~  :>_<: )

Tonix purred. "That's much better," she said as her wounds healed for the most part. She'd still be sore for a while, though. She let Kai wrap bandages around her chest and arm, and then slowly stood up to test her weight. She stumbled slightly on her bad foot, but stood up well enough. She looked over to Jake to see him crying just a bit. "Oh, hush now," she purred lightheartedly. "I'm fine, Jake." She smiled and sat down again. Curling her tail around her paws, she scanned the faces before her. "Thank you," she said softly. "All of you."

(Lame post is laaame. XD;;)

Tonix: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 01/03/2010 4:45 PM

The Leumoo stepped back a bit, and bowed. Its eyes suddenly widened, and its vision started fading to a blinding white (not its eyes, what it's seeing), which abrubltly flashed to black, and it collapsed. It lay limply on the ground, with its jaw twitching and eyes widened in frozen fear.

(Kinda short :shrug:  Oh well)
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/04/2010 4:32 PM

Jake wiped his eyes and started to compose himself. "Alright. I'm glad you're okay." he said, a smile returning on his face. It was a soft tender moment. That is, it was until the Leumoo suddenly collasped. Jake turned his head sharply. "Hey, are you alright?" He nudged the poor thing but got no response. Its jaw twitched, and the look on its face showed emmense fear. Kai went over to the creature and put his hand over it. "C'mon, boy. Tell us what's wrong."

((Arggh...darn short post.))

[Jake: Level 6; 30; Level up!!] [Kai: Level 6; 30; Level up!!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext