A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Escape from the Forest (Moonling Hunt-Open)

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/02/2009 9:54 PM

(Wow, I kinda forgot about this. XD;; Hiya, guys~ :D)

Tonix stared at the Leumoo with malice. She had worked hard to get that squirrel, and she wanted revenge. She froze when Jake stepped foward. "Jake!" she whispered harshly. "Be careful!" The hair on the back of Tonix's neck rose as he approached the Leumoo. Staring hard at the intruder, she muttered words that could strike fear into the heart of even the most fearless warrior: "If you so much as lay a claw on him," Tonix said, her green eyes boring into the hostile creature, "your tail is mine."

Tonix: (1/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 10/03/2009 6:50 AM

The leumoo looked at tonix, and a low rumbling growl emanated from its throat. It then turned back to Jake, and simply looked at him. It seemed the deep, penatrating gaze could see right to your soul, bending your will. Allthat came from his trouat was an alligator-like hiss, followedby a a sharp yelp.It apparently could not speak, but it seemed to understand the common language. It glanced at Tonix, with malice in its eyes, but quickly turned back to Jake, waiting for an answer.
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/04/2009 3:35 PM

Jake turned to Tonix. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Then he turned back to face the leumoo.

The leumoo stared at Jake with ferosity that could scare any creature and sent him running, but Jake stood his ground, like his Master said.
So the leumoo can't talk, eh? Jake thought in his head. He gave a sigh. This'll probably be hard, but the good thing is that he can at least understand me.
Jake looked dead at the leumoo straight in its eyes, not faultering a bit. He said, "So you can't speak. That's fine, no problem. But, first things first, if you  try to attack us we have full reason to attack you back."

Kai stared at his apprentice with amazement. He couldn't believe that Jake, who was a loud-mouthed, tough -talking, attack-now-and-ask-questions-later kind of guy, was actually keeping his cool and trying to talk to someone who obviously tried to steal from them.
Kai smiled to himself, I guess I actually taught Jake something.
Jake continued to talk to the Leumoo. "My name is Jake. The Ferrikoon is my friend and master, Kai, and that Draculi over there threatening you is named Tonix." He glanced over to the two for a minute, then averted his attention back to the Leumoo.
"Is there any other way you can communicate with us? Like through your thoughts? Or are you not able to communicate at all?" Jake asked.

[Jake: Level 4; 21] [Kai: Level 4; 21]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Draconial » 10/10/2009 7:12 AM

The anger from the Leumoo soon turned to confusion. They couldn't understand it? Every creature he hadn't eaten so far has been able to understand him perfectly. Maybe with gaining sentience, you lose your ability to communicate with other species? It roared, but returned to its previous position, perhaps signaling the animalistic languace as its only one.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/10/2009 9:55 AM

"Hmm..." Tonix mused, still not letting her fur lie flat. "If you can't speak, we must find some way to communicate." The Draculi sat down, but still left her claws unsheathed. "Can you use Thought Speach? Antenneal Tapping, perhaps?" she said, not realling taking into account that the Leumoo would need, well, an antenna to use such an ability. "Can you write, maybe?" Tonix said, picking up a nearby twig and putting it down in front of the creature.

Tonix: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 10/10/2009 8:14 PM

The Leumoo slowly bent down, and picked up the stick in its mouth. Its tail slowly undulated, getting steadily faster, and the creature stayed close to the ground, looking up at Tonix happily. Could it be.. no, it couldn't. Could a deadly predator be wanting to play fetch?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/15/2009 7:05 AM

Kai said to Jake. "Well, it can't speak. That's too bad."
"Yeah," Jake said back. "I bet that if it could talk, it'd have plenty to say." Kai chuckled at Jake's comment.

Then, when Tonix had given the Leumoo the stick, it had picked it up, went into a playing stance, and started to wag its tail, like a dog would. Jake and Kai gave each other a look, then glanced at Tonix. Kai chuckled again. "Looks like he wants to play with you, Tonix." Jake, who was still his normal-Batttlefield Tali-self, turned into his human form. He bent down near the Leumoo.

"Ya wanna play fetch?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

[Jake: Level 4; 22] [Kai: Level 4; 22]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/25/2009 1:12 PM

(Late reply is late. x3x)

Tonix looked taken aback. Fetch?! Why? "Well, er..." Tonix said, confused. "I s-suppose I could play." The Draculi took the stick in her mouth and flung it away with all her might. It landed about 30 feet away by a tree. "Go get it, boy!" she exclaimed, suddenly curious to see what this Leumoo could do. I'm pretty sure it's not a girl... Tonix mused. She looked at Kai and Jake, purring. "At least it's somewhat friendly!"

Tonix: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 11/25/2009 2:39 PM

The Leumoo bounded sideways, ricocheing off a tree, only just barely missing his stick. It tried to land, but only tumbled across a small clearing. It didn't let that stop it, though. The creature lept up, grabbed the stick, and raced back to Tonix. Actually, it kinda bounded back, so the stick smacked her on top of her head, probably more than hard enough to knock someone over.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 11/27/2009 5:36 PM

"Yeah. You're right about that!" Jake said with his grin still on his face. Kai just nodded and sat back to watch the show. Tonix had thrown the stick, and the leumoo had ran out sideways, bounded off a tree and tried to grab the stick. "Woah!" Jake said eyes wide. "Look at it go!"
"I guess it really wanted to play." Kai said with a small smile.
When the leumoo had tried to catch the stick, it tried to land, but managed to fall anyway. Jake started to laugh. Kai's smile just got bigger.

The leumoo came back with the stick, all excited, it kind of hit the stick on top of Tonix's head. Really hard. Jake laughed even harder. Kai just said, "That looked like it hurt."

[Jake: Level 4; 23] [Kai: Level 4; 23]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/28/2009 2:35 PM

Tonix watched as the Leumoo bounded around like a Rollaby after the stick. "Wow! Look at him go!" she said, happy to have some entertainment. The Leumoo suddenly came back with the stick, and clonked it on the Draculi's head. Grumbling at the new goose egg that was forming beside the one she had already had from bashing into a tree much earlier, Tonix picked the stick up in her jaws and flung it as hard as she could. However, the nasty bruise on her head caused her to miscalculate her aim, and the stick landed in a neaby lagoon. "Er, hehe," she laughed nervously. "It's a good thing sticks float!"

Tonix: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/02/2009 9:49 AM

Jake, who was cracking up, managed to say in between giggles, "Ha! This is-hahaa-the best fun-ha-I've had in a long time!"

Then when the stick got thrown into the lagoon, Jake stopped laughing. "Well, there goes our entertainment!" He said with a sigh.
Kai went up to the Leumoo and asked, "If you don't mind, can you tell us where you came from? You know, who brought you here. If you could tell us, I think we'd appreciate finding out more about you."

Jake nodded. "Yeah. And also could you tell us who your owner is? If you can."

((Arggh!! Stupid short replies! My brain is slow today. :yell: ))

[Jake: Level 4; 24] [Kai: Level 4; 24]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/17/2009 11:21 PM

((Where are you guys? Can we continue, please?))
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/17/2009 11:49 PM

(Well, there isn't a whole lot to reply to. :/ -really needs to poke Draconial- XD;;)

Tonix nodded. "Yes, yes, do you have an owner?" she asked. Tonix needed something to talk about; it would take her mind of her growling stomach. After a pause, the Draculi leaned over to Kai. "You guys keep talking; I'm going to go find some meat," she whispered. With that, she bounded into the bushes and began to search for prey.

Tonix: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 12/18/2009 7:01 PM

The Leumou crouched to bound after the stick, and heard something about meat. Wait, meat? Meat! It jumped after Tonix, leaping into the bushes alongside her. It quickly sniffed around, then poined its snout southward, tail straight. Sounds familiar, huh? It seemed that it was pointing in the direction of prey. Was it?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext