A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: And You... LIVE Here? (P)

Postby Icey » 05/21/2009 10:33 PM

Cerlin twitched an ear towards her direction. "Well, Ava is the 'dominant' spirit here.. She tends to drive the others away.... plus I grew up here.. so.." He said, eyes shifting back to the bunny. Fuzzy-wuzzy-cute-cute.  Ava 'snapped' her fingers, causing Cerlin to look at her. "What?" He asked, looking somewhat like a pouting puppy. "Ever since Boobs left you've been a wreck.. Hey! You should go have fun with Ava2!" She said, getting a some what sullen look from Cerlin.

Ava sighed and looked at Cerlin, pulling him to force him not to crawl into the hole. "Help? I can't hold him for long!" She grunted, pulling the sullen cowcain backwards. For a little ghost of a girl she seemed very strong. Cerlin gave a soft growl and flopped in the dirt, letting out a snort.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Moofius » 05/22/2009 12:02 AM

Boobs? Ava2? Avani had no idea what the ghost was talking about but she wasn't about to approach a stranger, ghost approved or not. Her purple (closer to red, a raspberry colour) eyes looked between the two, looking unsure.

"If he is hurt then he should be given time to heal. You can't force somebody to heal, it will only cause more harm. Of course sometimes a push is needed but... If it was rather recent..."
Whatever "Boobs" was or had been it had been important to Cerlin. What right did she or Ava have to force him to act like he was happy?

-Post Count Recorded Up To This Point-
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/08/2009 1:30 PM

Ava rolled her eyes. "Ava2, you should help him, you help ghosts! He's close enough..." She said, crossing her arms. "Look, Cerlin is harmless, you don't have to worry about him attacking you or nothing. He's morelikely to hug you to death." She said, giggling happily.

CErlin gave a roll of the eyes.... Although, hugs were nice.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/14/2009 11:51 PM

The light of the sun suddenly winked into existence, the dappled light playing across Avani's forehead, eyes and cheeks. The girls head turned ever so slightly to look towards the sun and she raised one hand to protect her eyes.
"The suns up..." It was a little weird but she became totally detached from the conversation at hand; at least for a moment, then she was back.
"I just met the two of you so I think I'll pass for today. I think you still have a bit of healing to do by yourself, Cerlin. I suppose I should go, though. I'll probably be around for awhile so I do hope I get to see the both of you around."
She curtsied politely (who curtsied anymore?) and turned around and started walking back and out of the grave yard.

-Post Count Recorded Up To This Point-
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Previous