A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: The Tengel Menace (P)

Postby Jetfire » 07/12/2009 3:05 PM

" Oh fine, if you guys are to chicken, I'll go. I'm to big for most traps. " Gigan said. He walked a little and stopped. " See, perfectly fi ...... " he didn't finish beacuse he fell into a huge hole in the ground. The simplest trap felling the biggest among them. " I'm okay! " he yelled. He couldnt climb out and the ground was to hard to dig. He was trapped.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Moofius » 10/04/2009 4:20 AM

(( Okay well, I'm pulling out. Indigo, I contacted you about this RP and you didn't reply to my PM and I went to one of your other RP plot advertise threads and asked about it, you PMed me, I relied and you said nothing~ so I'm pulling out. ))

There didn't seem to be anything here. Whatever the danger had been it had passed.

"Oh! Look! I'm still alive! Hey, guess there's no monster or anything!" Lusrd called down to his partner before swooping down and landing next to her. Wings neatly folded behind him he asked.
"So, what now, Princess?"
Grid shoved him away which only made him laugh. Seeing her frustrated was always a blast.
"Ugh! There's... I don't feel anything. There's no where to go but to..." She sort of looked away, "Only to leave. I want adventure and there is NONE here. So lets go!"
"I would but, ah, small problem. It's nothing to big just, you know, where's the exit?" The beetanke looked skeptical. Grid could find trouble but getting out, well, she wasn't known for it.

The girl growled under her breath and stomped off, "It's this way. Come on." Lusrd laughed and ran to catch up with her, "You're so cute when you're angry. If only you weren't such a... a... What is word."
"Mammal?"
"No, a beetch. But mammal too." Lusrd laughed, only laughing harder when she punched him in the shoulder.
"You punch like a girl."
"Really? Well I am one."
"Really?!"
Another punch, another laugh; yah these two would be find. A bit of a disappointment though, no doubt.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 11/30/2009 7:07 PM

( I PMed you to Indigo. I'm pulling out Gigan. He's just kinda..... sitting there. )

Gigan had forgotten about a special trick he had. He could use his tail to hold him up. He stiffened his tail, extended his front arms, and pulled his massive body out of the hole. " I don't know about you guys, but I'm leaving. It's a little to much adventure here.Jet's gonna want me home soon, so. " Gigan said, returning to the worm hole. He jumped through, and dug back into the ground.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/12/2009 2:08 PM

(Also pulling out, It died. It is dead.. And I need Silky for a showdown with Dusk soon.)

Silky listened to his communicator.  "Typical, I get here and am told to leave" He said He just seemed to vanish. He likely phased out of this world. (Pulled out)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Previous