A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Alone. Or...not? (private, Ningai and moi)

Postby Ningai » 09/22/2009 4:17 PM

Banshee noticed that the other intruder was too frightened to talk, so Banshee replied instead, "We both came here seeking shelter from the storm. We mean no harm and I'm sorry for trespassing, I didn't realize this place had been claimed."
You're not afraid of the dark are you?

"I'm not afraid of dying." "How do you know? You've never tried it before!"

"I'm the best at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice."

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villan."

"You alone are trying to bring down a monster. As a cop that's impossible. You must become a monster."

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kitty » 09/24/2009 12:13 AM

Jaycee glanced about in confusion. And then she rested her gaze on the shivering Yuuno. He seemed miserable and exhausted. His eyes were almost completely shut and his grip on her leg was weakening by the minute. In a sudden panic, she leaped to her feet and dashed into the middle of everyone as the Lucain began to speak. As she opened her mouth to say something, she realized she should listen to what she creature had to say first.

So she sat down, tucked Yuuno into the warm fur of her belly, and listened intently.

**7**

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 108
Donate

Postby Kitty » 09/24/2009 12:15 AM

Rho watched as the creature and her pet dashed in front of everyone, but ignored her for the time being. Before she could get a word out, the bird began to speak.

"Do you know this creature? If you don't, then who are you and what is your purpose for being here?"

Rho stared at the bird in mixed fear and astonishment. Was it upset that she was here? That herself and the other creature were standing in this cave at the very moment? She kicked herself mentally. Of course she was. She said it was her home, hadn't she? And the other, glowing creature was also just trying to get out of the rain. The what about the last, small one? It stood shivering and soaked through to the bone. So was it's pet.

She glanced up as the glowing thing answered for her. She sighed and nodded, agreeing with it. The opened her mouth. "Do you mind if we spend the night here? I mean, you know how hard it's raining out there...You can't expect us to stay out there..." She tilted her head as she watched the bird curiously. "By the way, what's your name? Oh and you guys too." She swept her muzzle across the open space and pointed to the others that stood around quietly watching.

**3**

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 09/27/2009 6:33 PM

Taka began to gently lower herself to the ground when she noticed Yuuno shivering. She quickly and smoothly swooped around a dark ledge in the cave, just behind Banshee. She returned a second later carrying an old blanket in her beak. The blanket had odd markings on it, the material itself was a ruby red color and the symbols stood out because of their pitch black color. The blanket was warn out on the edges making it look ancient. Taka through it over Yuuno while saying, "Here this will keep you warm."

Taka then turned her attention back onto the intruders, while landing softly on the ground, and replied in a bit friendlier of a voice, "My name is Taka. I guess you can stay for now." She walked to the middle of the cave, near where Jaycee was standing, and garbed a match that was barely noticeable in the dark. She swiped the match against the hard, rough ground and instantly the cave shone with a flickering light. Taka through the match into the center of a small grouping of rocks and a fire began.

The cave was lit up and the features became noticeable. There were many aspects to it, some parts of the cave looked like mini dens laying on the floor all filled with hay and grass. Other areas of the cave were located high up in the walls, these tunnels leaded into mini rooms. Some were filled with random belongings, treasures, or food.

Taka looked back at the creatures and asked, "So how did you guys find this place anyways?"

"You alone are trying to bring down a monster. As a cop that's impossible. You must become a monster."

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ningai » 09/27/2009 6:45 PM

Banshee watched as Taka put the blanket over the small creature. After Taka spoke, Banshee replied "Thank you for letting us stay. My name is Banshee, and I must say, your house looks much better when lights are on! Oh and I saw this place during the beginning of the storm. I was hunting for some food when the wind picked up and i saw the darkness behind the long hanging grass. Out of instinct I came towards it and noticed that it was an opening. No one else was here and it was too dark to see any of your belongings, so I decided to stay here for a bit."

Banshee then looked at the other creature that roomed with him for the past few hours. "So I guess when you came in, you never noticed me in the dark then, did you?" joked Banshee.

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kitty » 09/28/2009 9:50 PM

Jaycee watched carefully as Taka lowered the blanked onto Yuuno's shivering body. He clutched it closely to himself and soon the shivers stopped. His eyes started to closed and his body went limp with exhaustion. Instinctively, she lowered herself to the ground and wrapped herself around the cold creature to keep him warm. Finally, she glanced up and focused her thoughts on the conversation.

She didn't have much input, but she listened carefully anyways. So much for what she wanted to say.

{Ooc-Sorry, that was short. I couldn't think of anything...anyways, I'll be posting with Rho in a bit, so don't post until I post with Rho.}

**8**

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous