Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Waiting for Silky (P)(S)(P)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 06/23/2009 9:16 PM

(OCC: Just testing new character.)

Mission control was helping Silky from Far off.

Flora

Lance

Dusk

"Poor Little guy is out in the wild all alone.." Flora Sighed
"For the last time, he can handle it himself! First off he is already dead! second, he would likely be able to handle any foe just by flicking his tail! he is very powerful! Why are you here anyway? Lance was Tired of this... All day questions about Silky "Is he really a Ghost? Is he ok? Is he Cute?" Lance had been putting up with the new guy... err Girl. for not even an hour. And Silky is expected to be gone for what. a week? no, more than that. And what worse. Dusk is back from vacation!
"Ha ha ha! Lance is gonna Blow a fuse! Say, You look Different! is it your hair? Dusk asked "I don't have hair.." It was going to be a Long Week.  At least he got to feed Silky Information on his mission.. At least. "Silky I hope you know your mission.he Sighed

"Gee I cant wait to have fun!" Dusk said, His fun had not even started. the fourth wall shall not be safe anymore! Hopefully its recovered from his recent... attacks..  

This will be a long week.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Re: Waiting for Silky (P)(S)(P)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 06/24/2009 7:31 PM

"Lance, get that Info." "Why not me?" You ruin every thing! Lance said looking for info on his supercomputer "where do we get the money for this stuff?" Dusk asked "That has no reference to the plot whatsoever!Lance yelled "I shall go on a mission to discover our funds!" Dusk got out a magnifying glass, a trench coat and a hat. "Let me guess Mothlock homes?" Lance guessed "SureMoth homes.."He said getting out a pipe "My god, you are beyond stupid! Lance said still doing research.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 06/30/2009 5:30 PM

"Where were you on the 52nd?"Dusk WAS stupider than everyone thought.
"There is no 52nd in any month. And you Should stop. I am close, this information is in another language! Its difficult, even for me to decode. Your pointless chattering wont get this done faster!" "Is he always like this?"Flora asked "Yes"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/04/2009 9:44 PM

"Our funds. the plot holes and my reckless assault on the fourth wall Will be the end of this Role play." Dusk said Pulling out the plastic pipe "This is a Role play?"Flora asked "Don't encourage him!""Why yes, we are figments on one idiots imagination, Created for the soul purpose of entertainment. Lance and I are created from the same idiot! In some twisted universe, we were created. and in a sense are brothers!" Dusk said "Can I be adopted?" Lance said Looking angrily at Dusk
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/04/2009 10:17 PM

"Well I'm going to see Tempest's Prized fortress. Figure out what He did with that DNA from that Fire Monster Dusk told me about. It all seems Strange" She said getting ready to fly off

"It was only a matter of time before you figured it out. The DNA is used to create a Monster. However. It future Self is corrupted by a demon from Silky, or as we recently discovered hehe, Tempest. Who created it. We must create it again to stop it. Don't ask why, we leave tampering with physics and their boundaries to Dusk." Lance said fallowing a bit

"The Monster is a creation of DNA of many monsters. That's what he is working on now!" Dusk said

"Ok Well I think I should check" Flora flew off

(Only Withdrawing Flora)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate