Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

~+ No Matter What +~ {Self; PG-13}

Postby Atoli01 » 01/09/2011 8:10 AM

((Aurora and Sky are lifemated, since they've always been a pair in my mind.))

That girl... she had the most unusual, yet dazzling shine to her - even her quirks shone, brighter than any other's best points. Her name was Aurora Delphi, and she was mine; I on the other hand, was simply Sky Delphi, someone unworthy of having her.

To top all of that off, she actually wanted to spend time with me. I mean sure, that was what couples - the term still sounded strange in my mind - did, right? I had gone out on dates with her before in the past couple months, but the rush of it all never wore off, not even once.  I sighed and looked down at the note she had given me again.

Hey hey, Sky? I wanna hang out with you some more; I know our lives have been hectic lately, but please? Meet me at the coffee shop at 2 p.m., m'kay? I know you'll be there, right~?

- Aurie <3

Too busy to spend time with her? Never. I smiled and slipped the paper in my jeans pocket and looked over myself in the mirror once more. I had no idea what to wear, so I had thrown on a gray and black striped shirt, along with a pair of skinny jeans and gray converse. I didn't even bother brushing my black hair; I had just washed it last night, and in my opinion - and Aurie's - it looked better this way.

I walked out of the bathroom and slipped my wallet and cell phone into my pocket as I headed for the door. Chances are, with how uncoordinated Aurie was, she had probably forgotten all of her money. Either way, I wouldn't let her spend even a penny today - she had catered too much in the past, when we were younger. Besides, I had finally gotten a gig as lead singer in a small rock band, so I was making decent money.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: ~+ No Matter What +~ {Self; PG-13}

Postby Atoli01 » 01/09/2011 2:45 PM

I headed out the door of my apartment and started down the sidewalk. The coffee shop was just a short walk from my house, luckily; I didn't have a car yet, so it would be impossible to walk too far of a distance. Either way though, I was fit, so I could walk a lot more than others. I mean, all of the jogging in the mornings had really done good for my health and mentality. I had tried to persuade Aurie to jog with me, but her health wasn't the best.

Within a few minutes, I was just a little ways from the coffee shop. I scanned the area anxiously, looking for any sign of Aurie. She shouldn't be too hard to find, with her odd ways of dressing. Sure, she was an Arkuhna, and they had paint splatters all over them, but did she really have to dress like one? Although, in some ways, it was unbelievably cute.

And I found her sitting at a table with a lollipop stuck in her mouth, swinging her feet around like a small child. I laughed a little - what a weird girl, honestly. Once she spotted me, she nearly knocked the table down as she came running over, a smile plastered across her face.

"Sky! I've missed you so much!" she said happily, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I smiled and returned hug, giving her a light kiss on the lips. "Me too," I muttered. "I see you still have no sense of matches and what doesn't?" I said jokingly.

Well it was true - a white ruffled dress with blue flowers on it, knee high white socks and black dress shoes  - well [i]that was fine, but she had on a brown choker and a bright yellow bracelet. I had to laugh a little at her attire, whether she liked it or not.

She slipped out of my hold and stood there, arms crossed with a glare spread across her face. "Oh shut up, Sky," she muttered, but laughed a little instead. "Hey, why don't we get something to drink?"

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate