Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Blood From The Heart debut!

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/11/2007 12:16 AM

((I kinda got alot of pets in this band so i'm not gonna overthrow the post with images ^^;; All these guys are in anthro form. ))

An immense crowd had gathered in the large dome-like structure as pets and humanoids from all over had come to see the new band in town, Blood From The Heart. Backstage, a disease kuhna anthro leaned against the wall with her arms crossed as she waited for their time to go on. She wore black, tight-fitting leathore pants, a blach halter top that rose just enough to reveal her black, furry stomach and a pair of yellow stripes. Over this was a black leathor jacket. Her yellow-tipped tails swayed as she looked around with that bad girl expression.

The disease girl jumped and squeeked suddenly as a pair of familiar hands tickled her hips. "Hallo!" she hissed, tails flicking a few times. A laughing hollow ferrikoon stepped out from behind her. "You never can take a joke, Sin." he said, playfully punching her arm. "This isn;t a time for jokes, man! We have our first show in maybe a half hour at that most. Remember?"  Halloween flopped on the couch, stretching his wings casually. They all pretty much wore the same band outfits, tight fitting black leathore clothes. Hallo had a silk black jacket with orange stripes to add to his outfit. "Lighten up, will ya woman? You've been practicing singing practically since the day you were old enough to talk." Sin didn't feel like arguing with him, so she turned away to continue her thoughts.

A blood penticorn named bloodrush, and a purine fenling named Jingle went over to Sin, Rush's tail swaying teasingly. "Not nervouse are you, girl?" Rush said with a bit of a playful snort, her long, red hair falling behind her. "Of course I am!" Sin hissed back. "It's our first show of course i'm gonna be nervouse!" Jingle piped up, her voice gentle and naturally soft. "You shouldn't be. Your an excellent singer." Sin's tails slowed to soft waves but she was still uneasy. "I'm gettin' rather impatient myself." came the voice of a spiky-haired imperial serraptor that was sitting on one of the couches strumming his currently amp-less electric guitar. "I been ready to rock for a wile now, Sin. I'da thought you would be too." The kuhna ignored him, but the ear going in his direction noted that she had heard him. "Yo, Chime, you sure you'll be okay out there under the lights?" Sin spoke to the quiet biolune rexxel that served as the bass player. "I'll be just fine, don't worry 'bout me." Chime's voice was naturally smooth and his dark body and bright markings would reflect the lights beautifully.

Kinitchi, the battlefield fellox drummer, began tapping away at the cymbols and drums. A glacial sahound, Balto, began snapping his fingers. "Yeaaah, Kinitchi, that's a beat I like." He said in a lady's-man tone. Every band had one. "Ten minutes left.." Sin muttered as she checked her watch. She wondered how good of an audience they'd get on their first showing.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/11/2007 1:09 AM

(OOC: 'Tis a person, not a pet ^ ^)
Rikou

A show in the middle of this city? Rikou had heard about it in the library, while he was reading the books leisurely. Of course, it would be a nice change to hear some actual music. To be honest, he was bored of listening to the soft whispers and rustles of the pages. "Info on the band preforming here, computer." Rikou whispered into his mike. The little, almost transparent eyepiece began to fill up with symbols. It paused.

'THE NAME OF THE BAND?'

Rikou tried to remember. "I think it was the Blood From The Heart."

'AFFIRMATIVE. THEY ARE PREFORMING TODAY AT THE STADIUM IN TEN MINUTES. SOURCES TELL US THAT THIS IS THEIR FIRST SHOW.'

Rikou got up and sighed. Seeing a band would be interesting...after all, eveyone else seemed interested... "Computer, download the shortest route to this concert. If tickets are needed, buy them in advance...if possible."

'DOWNLOAD COMPLETE.' The computer said almost instantly. A bitmap of the city popped up in his eyepiece. 'A TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED.' A tiny slip of paper printed out from the side. Rikou snatched it and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Thank you computer." Rikou said no more words as he hurried out of the library, the rapier banging against his waist. The chilly wind outside blew his coat open, much to his annoyance. If only he had brought a heavier coat...

No time for regrets. He had to get there as quick as he could. Rikou fast walked but did not run. He sighed in relief as he saw the huge domed building appear. Thank goodness, he had arrived just in time. Rikou flashed his ticket at the stand and entered to a sweaty world. People everywhere were jammed pack into the now seemingly small stadium, screaming, shouting...

Rikou covered his ears. Heck, he didn't know it would be this wild!

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby spaz » 12/11/2007 1:20 AM

"C'mon, Kally." Whined Abbey as she dragged the anthro Magistrey down the streets of Lamenolai.

"No. I refuse to go to a...concert." He sniffed. "I came here to veiw the knowledge, and if you call me Kally I will be forced to use violence against you. My name is Kahlis. Lord Kahlis." He said stiffly. The Magistrey looked human except for his purple hair. His nose was thin and long and his body was slim and all angles. The shorter woman beside him had finally let her light brown hair down from its perpetual ponytail and was wearing low cut jeans and a tee shirt with the word Sweet on the front. The two were about as opposite as they could get.

Abbey stopped dragging for a moment. "I'll buy you that volume on the war that you were looking at."

A bribe, Kahlis thought. Ah well, it was a good one. He let he wait for a moment before folding. "Fine." He sighed. "Lead me to this Bloody Heart thing."

Abbey squeled with glee and practically dragged the tall man to the stadium.
spaz
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 134
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/12/2007 12:54 AM

OOC- just for the record, they don't write their own songs.

Everyone backstage came to attention as the announcer's voice blaired outside. "Now please give a warm welcome to the newest rock band in Evelon, Blood From The Heart!" The crowd went even more wild. Sin stretched to try and calm herself. "Time to go, guys." The band walked out on the dark stage and took their places as they awaited for introductions. "On the drums," the announcer said again with gusto, "Kinitchi!" The spotlight shown on the fellox anthro as he raised his drumsticks and beat a fast-paced intro melody. "On the piano, Jingle!" The purine fenling waved and played a melody of her own as another spotlight shown on her. "On the bass, Death's Chime!" Sin tried not to wince as a spotlight flashed on the biolune rexxel. Surprsingly, Chime only waved his black tail and played a slow beat on his bass. The disease kuhna sighed in releif. "Our guitarist for tonight, Wounds of War!" Of course, War had to do a little point and wink before strumming his now amped guitar strings expertly. "Now for our backup singers, Bloodrush and Balto!" The female penticorn and male sahound were back to back on either sides of the stage. "And now, our lead male singer, Holloween!" The ferrikoon licked his lips playfully as he looked out at the crowd. "And now, the young lady that brought this band into excistance, please put your hands together for Sins Of the Flesh!" The spotlight shown on Sin and she paced back and forth on stage before taking the mic.

"Was up!?" she called, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach. The crowd cheered their responce. Here we go... she thought to herself. War started out with a hard rock beat to start their first song. Sin's eyes took on an almost evil glint as she took the mic and prepared herself.

Now I will tell you what I've done for you -
50 thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me.

Rush picked up her part right on cue.
(going under!)

Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through
I'm going under!

The backup in the chorus came from Balto and Holloween's smooth voices. Jingle added the piano into the beat perfectly, her fingers moving swiftly over the keys. Kinitchi beat his drums feircly to add to the hard rock effect, twirling his sticks every now and then. Chime was doing very well. The lights didn't seem to bother him at all as he plowed away at his bass strings.

Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies.
(So I don't know what's real) So I don't know what's real and what's not (and what's not)
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore

I'm dying again

I'm...

So go on and scream
Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away)
I won't be broken again (again)
I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under

I'm dying again...

Sin was moving fluidly on stage with the beat, dancing and swishing her tails quickly at the fast music. She gave her head a twist as she prepared to finish the song.

I'm going under (drowning in you)
I'm going under!!

Breathing rather heavily, Sin awaited the crowd's reaction.

OOC- Anyone can control the crowd's reaction here. ^^

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby spaz » 12/14/2007 8:43 PM

They got to the stadium in time to hear the second half of the song. Abbie held on tight to Kahlis' sleeve as she wound her way through the crowd. There was so many different pets and people here! Humans, anthros, pets, and everything in between. The band sounded great and looked like they were having a great time. Well, I would be, if the crowd was respoding to ME like that. She thought.

Kahlis wasn't nearly so happy. The loud music grated on his ears and the crowd was hot and sweaty. The crush of bodies made him uncomfortable, as he was used to his personal space. The imposing figure wasn't exactly welcoming. He watched Abbie make a fool of herself, jumping and screaming as the song ended. Even he clapped a little.
spaz
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 134
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/18/2007 8:18 PM

As the crowd cheered and jumped after the first performance, Sin felt new confidense drowning out the nervouseness she felt before. Her tails swished and she covered the mic long enough to turn and say something to Halloween and Balto. Nodding, the two guys walked to the side of the stage and stood, waiting. After the performance, the ferrikoon had been watching Sin with a new shine to his eyes, though he wouldn't let anyone notice.

Taking her mic, the disease kuhna spoke. "I'v sent the guys to take a breather for now. The stage is our's now." Even though there were still males on stage, just not the singers. Rush stepped beside Sin and spoke as well. "After all, we're all unforgivable sinners in some way..." The crowd went wild. At least thoughs who knew what song they spoke of.

Chime and War started in on their instruments. War had turned down his amps to make his guitar sound more gentle and emotional. Sin paced on stage until her part to sing came on, then began.

Kinda lose your sense of time
'Cause the days don't matter no more
All the feelings that you hide
Gonna tear you up inside
You hope she knows you tried

Follows you around all day
And you wake up soaking wet
'Cause between this world and eternity
There is a face you hope to see

Rush took her mic and prepared to sing with the kuhna in the chorus. Jingle once again perfectly mixed the piano into the melody.

You know where you've sent her
You should know where you are
You're trying to ease off
But you know you won't get far
And now she's up there
Sings like an angel
But you can't hear those words
And now she's up there
Sings like an angel
Unforgivable Sinner

Halloween leaned against the wall on the far side of the stage  and watched Sin's every move. Truthfully, he'd never heard her softer voice before since Lymric was the one who coached her singing. Lymric wasn't in the band, but she was an excellent singer. The ferrikoon's wings trembled as he felt his stomach doing gymnastics. Could he really be falling for her during a performance!?

You've been walking around in tears
No answers are there to get
You won't ever be the same
Someone cries and you're to blame

Struggling with a fight inside
Sorrow you'll defeat
The picture you see it won't disappear
Not unpleasant dreams or her voice you hear

And now she's up there
Sings like an angel
And now she's up there
Sings like an angel
Unforgivable Sinner

Sin and Rush's movements were fluid and synchronized as they danced on their parts of the stage, Sin being closest to the gaping ferrikoon. It could have been the song's beautiful beat and lyrics that made her seem so beautiful, either way, she was beautiful none the less. The kuhna and penticorn changed their steps for the end of the song.

Maybe one time lost
But now you're found
Stand right up before
You hit the ground
Maybe one time lost
But now you're found
Stand right up before
You hit the ground - hit the ground

And now she's up there
Sings like an angel
And now she's up there
Sings like an angel
Unforgivable Sinner

War, Kinitchi, Chime, and Jingle did the ending melody as Sin and Rush went back to back, mics at their sides and a thoughtful expression on their faces.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/03/2008 1:30 AM

Rikou leaned back against the cool wall of the stadium, tapping instinctivly to the beat. Rather catchy, the songs they sang. They sang great too. He wouldn't be surprised if they got high in the show biz. Rikou did not mind their singing, but the crowd...darn, was it loud? No, it was louder than loud. His mind began to wander as the music began once more. It wasn't that he was bored. Simply put, Rikou was trying to form images with the music. He had always wanted to be a musciain, but his mother and father had higher expectations.
He almost tripped on another person's foot. Rikou scowled and tried to lean even further against the wall. Why must everyone be packed in like sardines here?

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/05/2008 10:52 AM

After the crowd's reaction to the second performance, Sin was no longer in the least bit nervouse. The kuhna and the penticorn bowed to the crowd before stepping off the stage for the next few bands to play. Kinitchi had to leave his drums since they were rather large.

"And you were actually that nervouse." War chimed as he flopped on the couch and strummed his guitar absently. "Shut up. We've never been on stage before, remember?" the kuhna snipped back before changing the subject. "You alright there, Chime?" The biolune rexxel nodded. "As alright as I'll ever be." It wasn't long before Rush had her arm around Sin's shoulders in a playful gesture. "What say we go out there and blow 'em away for our last song, eh girl?" Sin grinned and nodded. You couldn't stay nervouse or defensive around Rush. Just wasn't possible. Hallow was over chatting with Balto and Jingle by the fenling's keyboard. It was much more portable then her piano.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate