Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Re: The Special Request {P: Shadowstitches & I}

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/01/2012 2:34 PM

He had to say that this was getting more and more fascinating. A friend of hers, at least it seemed like it,
who was part demon and part god, and got banned for some reason from his realm? what was not to
find interesting about this?

He tilted his head slightly " ah, rules." he almost purred "yeah, we do have them too. Tho we usually dont get banned for trying to contact your uh...side. probably because nearly no one does it" he shrugged slightly, and got more serious again. "Azazel" he said thoughtfull, scanning through his brain for the name. "I'm...rather sure that I did not yet heard from him. But thats no wonder if he is relatively new."

He saw the look on her face, and almost felt...sympathy? or something similar. at least for a short time. maybe their situations where not all that different. they both wanted to meet someone again who they could not find or contact without help. "He means a lot to you, doesn't he?" he asked lowly, looking into her sad eyes. almost in a heartbeat however, he seemed to be reminded of his position . "Sorry...I did not mean to get uhm...nosy there." he cleared his throat slightly. he was not embarassed, he rarely was. But he was afraid that he might crossed a line there. "I am pretty sure I can find him fast" he said quickly "someone with a that...unique backstory wont be unknown for long. and I have my ways to find others." he looked into her eyes again "anything...else i should know?"

(again, good to hear you're okay^^' here in germany we only get like...the horror news, so i really was a little worried oo)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/02/2013 11:43 AM

Hela shook her head, trying to clear the sad thoughts and regrets. This was a business deal, after all. She couldn't let her emotions get the best of her, not now. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she listened to Neth ramble on.

She almost answered his out of place question, but managed a severe expression that was meant to say she didn't want to talk about it. "Okay, um, he's a collector of souls now. At least, that's what I've heard," Hela admitted with a frown. She didn't have much room to judge, considering her line of work, but collecting innocent souls wasn't something she looked highly upon. "He shouldn't attack you though, considering your, ah, background," she added with a tiny smile. If anyone could find her lost love, it was this demon. He seemed desperate enough to do whatever she asked, after all.

"I'd want you to start looking immediately, of course," Hela went on to say. "If you can handle it," she added as a challenge to the demon. Maybe her taunt would make him look harder and faster.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/03/2013 6:10 PM

As happy as he was that she did not make a big deal out of his little...slip, his curiosity was even more risen by her behavior. Maybe that friend of hers would be a little more willing to share some details in their story.

He nodded slowly "most likely he wont." he said, also smiling slightly. //a collector of souls...well, wont get as boring as I though then//. This really was a strange position to him. usually he was the one who was making someone do something for him. Hopefully Hela was right in her last prediction. It was not that he could not defend himself, but he would much rather not fight the one he was supposed to find for her. Would not really throw a that great light on him...

The taunt was not nescessary. Neth would work as hard as he could without it, but he got the wink.
"of course" he said slowly, taking an other sip of the wine "I still need a bit more information on where and when you want to meet your friend tho, if I am to arrange a meeting" he stopped, before adding "and, of course, I'd like to know when we two meet up to...uhm...turn in your side of the agreement" He was desperate, yes, but he also was a business man, and he wanted to get a bit of certanty on his side too.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/09/2013 5:20 PM

"Of course," Hela told him. "I'd like to meet him in the forest. The Whisper Forest. He'll know where to go," she added with a flip of her wrist. Of course he would, that's where she'd broken his heart. Or, at least, thought she had. Maybe she'd just ripped the thing out entirely.

"Well, it doesn't matter to me where we'd meet up to turn in my part of the agreement. Preferably a secluded place, where it won't be seen. Such a thing requires... a substantial amount of my powers, and the effects on the weather may, well, be too much not to notice by simple mortals." It was a very strange thing when she used her powers to revive the dead. The wind whipped and the rain poured, but thunder and lightning were also present. "Or we could arrange to meet on an overcast day, when mortals will not notice the bizarre behavior of the atmosphere." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

((Do you want to RP Neth finding Azazel separately, and then another roleplay where Hela meets him to bring in her part of the deal? I'd also like to roleplay the reunion of Azazel and Hela, but that doesn't have to be done before the bringing the person Neth wants back from the dead back. I can pretend it happened for that part. XP))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/11/2013 6:31 AM

Neth nodded, noting the information mentally. Maybe this would not be as horrible as he thought before meeting her. then again...he did not yet meet Azazel.

He tilted his head slighty when thinking about a matching meeting point. "There is a old abandoned house pretty much in the middle of the plains, or well, whats left of it, that I know of. Its not luxurious of course, but it is very secluded, and I doubt anyone would  notice the weather acting up there"
He now seemed eager to wrap the deal up and get going. He tried to hide it of course, but it seemed that to him, time was precious...at least in this case

(sorry for the rather bland post :/.
uhm yeah sure! sounds good to me :) where do you think Azazel would most likely be found?)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/11/2013 12:30 PM

Hela nodded, "That sounds good to me. You'll have to give me the precise location after I've met with Azazel." She watched Neth carefully, "I want him alive, but you can do whatever it takes to convince him to meet me." She made sure to specifically say this part, because she wasn't entirely sure what the demon was capable of. "Or, um, knock him out and drag him if he won't come himself," she added with a grimace.

After a slight pause she said with finality, "I don't have a clue as to where he might be, but I trust you'll find him in a timely manner." They talked about the details of their deal, including a way for Neth to contact Hela when he'd found Azazel. Then Hela held out a delicate hand to Neth. Excitement ran through her as she said, "It's a deal then?"

((He's probably be in a big city searching for new souls, or taking a break at his hideout in the Slums. I actually like the idea of the Slums best though. XP We could go there? Have some time pass between this meeting and Neth actually finding him (I don't know how long it'll take). I could start it or you could, but I think one more post here should do it. ;)))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/13/2013 3:32 AM

Neth leaned back slightly, a grin spreading on his face. "Oh don't worry. I can be very...convincing.
I'm sure we can handle the whole situation without unescessary violence." strangely, that did not sound overly calming from his mouth. Maybe because he did not specify what unescessary violence was to him.
then again tho, Hela did say everything was fair, as long as Azazel was alive at the end.
It was in Neth's own best interest to do get this done without any actual fights tho, so he would do his best to
let words do the job, not fighting.

After everything was said and done, Neth took her hand in his own slender, and slightly rough hand.
He was no less exited, his eyes, which almost gleamed showed that obviously. "Its a deal." he said.

Neth paid the wine for the two of them, and they left the Restaurant shortly after.
"Goodbye, Hela. See you soon" he said with a grin, sounding much more confident then he actually felt.

(oh yeah slums sounds good!
uhm...I think it would be realistic that he would search for...somewehre between a week and two? if thats okay? aaaand, would you mind to start the new rp? )

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous