Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

.::.Am I Still Alive?.::. [Private]

Postby robopup24 » 01/09/2008 7:45 PM

Liliuokalani 2.2

Why did you have to go?

The thought echoed in the Gallizar's mind as she sat in the library, her pen scribbling out words, words filled with sadness and emotion, words that she tried to put away her pain in. She once would've thought of this as boring, sitting in the dusty old library all day doing nothing. That seemed a long time ago.

Her brother. Her brother, Baron was gone. It hurt her so much to see him just given away like he was nothing. They had been together from the first day they were born, no matter how grumpy he was. Lili dotted her 'i' carelessly and soon smudged the paper. Tears did not leak out of her pale, snowy white eyes. All her tears were already gone. She could not cry anymore. Was she even alive? She barely felt anything, save the pain in her heart. She was in her human form: her own, natural form reminded her too much of Baron...

The only visibly Gallizar part of her, the tail, was unusually limp as she scribbled out the words, letting out her feelings. Please, let the feelings and pain go away...
Looking through the shattered glass
A view through a broken soul,
I slowly lose myself and love
And meeting death will be my goal.

My life falls apart-
Not knowing where its going-
Trapped behind the shattered glass.
I hide my thoughts tonight,
Behind the shattered glass.

Who cares whats going through my mind,
I don't want others to know-
That I'm thinking death tonight,

Me, myself, I'm dying
Not knowing what to do-
I hide my thoughts tonight,
Behind the shattered glass.

(OOC: Too lazy to make up a poem right now. Took it from somewhere else...)

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/12/2008 2:11 PM

((OOC: *pantpant* I have finally arrived! PHew. XD))

Oh, dear.

He really should have known. It would've have been the first time it happened. He'd made plenty of similar mistakes before. Why should today be any different?

It wasn't, of course. The sound of falling books echoed throughout the library. Edgar had been trying to reach for one book with one of his tails, another with his claws, and he had of course overbalanced himself reaching up high. He went down hard on the shelf in front of him, causing it to become unbalanced. Sure enough, this made it come off. And the falling shelf set off the one below it. And Edgar was assaulted with a torrential stream of books.

He fell down to his Gallizar posterior, slightly dizzy, thinking about what a fool he was.

[1]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/12/2008 8:11 PM

Lili 2.3[/i]

Hmm? What was that noise?
The Gallizar took her time getting out of her seat and heading toward the sound. It seemed like somebody and dropped tons of books...

She saw a flash of...was it black? Her hopes raised slightly. Perhaps it was Baron...? No. Lili finally realized it was a dark grey, much to her disappointment. He seemed to be have caused the book-slide and now was a bit stunned.

"Do you need help?" She flatly asked. Lili looked at all the books on the floor, her tail still limp. It dragged as she walked. Without waiting for his answer, she began to pick the books up and stuffed them onto the shelves with almost no thought put into it. To be honest, she hadn't really looked at the Gallizar. She had merely looked at his colors, nothing else. She spoke to no one in particular as she set the books back onto the shelves. "What were you doing?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/12/2008 8:39 PM

"Too many things at once. And yes," Edgar said, squirming beneath the pile. His tail tried to lash beneath his body, and it did succeed in pushing aside a few smaller books. Well! Another Gallizar! He hadn't seen any of his own kind in the longest time. He'd thought most of them were tied up in the war. There were new things to learn every day, it seemed!

With the books gone that the other had taken away, he was able to sit up. It felt good to breathe without that weight on his chest! He shook his crest upright--it'd gotten rather flattened--and took in his helper.

"Thank you very much," he said, nodding. "My name is Edgar. Who do I thank for getting me out of that mess?"

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/15/2008 8:49 PM

Lili 2.4

She shrugged. Lili wasn't really interested in making conversation these days...

"Liliuokalani." Lili dryly replied. "Call me Lili if you want." She had never seen a Gallizar like him before. A bit confused, she added, "What kind of Gallizar are you?" Lili hadn't seen such a Gallizar so queer. She quickly set more books on the shelves, not caring if he answered or not.

She mumbled to herself the words of her poem as she organized the books, shaking her head free of the 'book dust'.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/15/2008 9:06 PM

"A Gambler," he said. "Our kind come mostly from the streets. We all tend to come from up the Slums way, bred around by the bookies there to be guards. Kinda why we sort of look like--well." He ran a claw down the red and black diamond marks on his thigh. Then it climbed back up his other arm, coming to rest on the club-shaped patch of scales.

"But once the Imperials started using us Gallizars in the war effort, people got interested in us Gamblers, and now we're kinda seen as fancy guards for the people who have everything. My humans, they're big in the mini-breeding scene and have some wealthy friends. Not only did I get sent to live with them as a present, but one of their friends actually sent them both a Rabbot B1 and a Rabbot B2! Geez."

He looked down in the pile of books that had pooled around him. Sigh. He was going to have to pick this up to be polite. His tail swept adroitly through the mess and plucked a single red book from the stack. He read the name and number on the spine and nudged it back into place.

[3]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/15/2008 9:32 PM

Lili 3.0

"A Gambler?"
Lili stared at a black-covered book before setting it back on the shelf. She wasn't really interested about talking of the war, the Imperials or whatever. She didn't care at all, to put it bluntly. She found it just plain annoying that people kept bringing up the stuff about war. What was the big deal anyway? At the mention of 'wealthy', Lili's tail slightly twitched. "Whatever." She muttered.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/15/2008 9:38 PM

"Yeah, I know. It's lame. I think this whole war thing is dumb. I want to go to Basantha to verbally paint the church, but thanks to some of this dumb 'war stuff,' I can't."

Thinking of speed, Edgar picked up two books with his claws while grabbing another with his tail. But, ah, that was what had caused his troubles in the first place, now. He responsibly set the one in his tail down, and concentrated on shelving the ones in his hands.

[4]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/19/2008 1:40 PM

((OOC: Doing this quickie post because I need 5 posts. Don't worry about it.))

Something suddenly came to the top of his mind. He spun to face Lili, being very careful not to touch anything with his tail. "Hey, do you ever write? I like to. I like to just write random things about stuff I see. I love to describe them in explicit detail--I call that verbally painting."

[5]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/20/2008 2:45 AM

Lili 3.1

Write?

Did she like to write? What sort of question was that? Lili almost scowled at the thought of that. She only wrote to let out her feelings, nothing else. Was this Gallizar going to be overly chatty? "Maybe." She vaguely answered. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/20/2008 5:37 AM

"Ahh." Edgar picked up on the edge in her voice. She sounded riled enough that he didn't want to respond to her joke in kind.

"Sorry." He went back to shelving books in silence, occasionally appologizing when he felt that his claws or wild tail waved their way into Lili's personal space. Not that he knew where her space bubble was, but he didn't want to come off as too overbearing.

[6]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate