Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Re: Mortal Love {Private} [M:LS]

Postby Night » 12/05/2016 10:18 PM

Magnus hummed, shifting closer to Alec and blinking his eyes open. They glowed in the soft light spilling through the curtains from the city, catching against the unnatural color and making him appear even more supernatural than normal. He still held a sluggish quality about him, clearly not very awake.

"What are you doing up?" He was careful not to break the silence, his voice low and quiet. "I figured you'd be passed out until morning, at least." He offered Alec a tired smile, unsure if the teen would even be able to see it. The low light painted the planes of Alec's face in spectacular contrast. Despite any reservations he might have, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful the shadowhunter was - all pale skin and hard lines, his dark hair a magnificent counterpoint towards an otherwise fair countenance. In the yellow light of late night Manhattan, he seemed almost otherworldly. Magnus wondered absently if there were any fae blood in the Lightwood genes. It would certainly explain his inexplicable attraction.

He let his eyes drift close, clinging on to those last few moments of sleep. For the first time in quite some time, he had been free of his pressing nightmares - cities of blood, towers of alabaster bone. He was almost reluctant to let go of dreamless bliss. His fingers traipsed a pattern against the smooth skin of Alec's chest, aimless and slow. He could get used to this, he thought, if he let himself imagine a future for them. Perhaps it was silly, to allow himself to get so far ahead. It would be nice, though, while it lasted.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 12:01 AM

As Magnus stirred, his glowing eyes alerting Alec to the movement of his eyelids, Alec cursed himself for disturbing him. He wasn't sure how much sleep Magnus tended to get, but being the High Warlock of Brooklyn had to keep him busy.

"I just woke up." He answered, voice low and reassuring. "Go back to sleep, everything's fine." He returned the smile, his night vision rune helping him see the movement of Magnus's lips.

He let Magnus touch him, moving his own hand to rest on the other man's hip. He gently slid his hand under the hem of Magnus's shirt, letting his thumb and fingers trail small circles against his smooth skin. It still amazed Alec how easy it was to relax around Magnus, and that his feelings for Jace were resolving themselves into a more brotherly affection. He did want to see where things went with Magnus, but he was still concerned about backlash from his family. Not only was he gay, but he was with a downworlder. And not just any downworlder, the High Warlock of Brooklyn. Someone they'd worked with before and had made their own opinions about.

He decided it was something they could discuss in the morning. Right now, Magnus clearly wanted nothing more than sleep. He leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on Magnus's forehead before he retreated back to his original position and settled back in to sleep.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Night » 12/06/2016 12:58 AM

Magnus hummed in acknowledgment, settling himself more comfortably against the other man and falling easily back to sleep. Any conversations could wait until the morning; especially ones that involved Alec telling him that he wasn't interested in pursuing this any further, if that were how it was to be. He didn't mind living in the fantasy a little longer.

------------

The introduction of Jace into his home life was one that Magnus was admittedly not prepared for. While he was more than happy to do anything for Alec, he wasn't sure if he was dooming himself to a world of eternal gloom by agreeing to take on the 'convict' that was his adoptive brother.

"If you're a warlock, can't you just magic away the charges?" Jace questioned from his position on the couch. He was sprawled out in what, to the untrained eye, would seem to be a relaxed and unintentionally vulnerable pose. Magnus had been privy to the company of enough shadowhunters to know that this wasn't the case. He could read the readiness for the fight in every line of the teen's body, could see the way that he was carefully positioned to see both the door and the vast majority of the windows in the room. He wondered if anything ever truly took Jace by surprise.

"You know that I can't do that. Not only is it illegal and probably impossible, but I wouldn't want to even if I could. Sometimes a little humility would be suiting, Jace." He drawled in response, waving away the growing pile of junkfood wrappers that had accumulated by the couch. An episode of What Not To Wear was playing on the unplugged television.

"Humility is what the talentless ask the talented to give." Jace responded dryly, golden eyes glued to the screen. Magnus sincerely hoped that Alec would arrive soon. He wasn't sure how much more 'bonding time' he could stand.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 2:03 AM

Alec had gone back to the institute to pack more clothes and check in with his siblings on the Inquisitor situation. On his way out the door, he'd run into Clary who was coming over for a similar update. The two had talked and then she'd gone back home. Alec had to admit she wasn't looking much better than Jace, though he was glad they were getting over his initial hostility and were getting to know each other.

The conversation had taken longer than he'd planned to be away. He'd run as quickly as he could from the subway station down the street from Magnus's loft, jammed his key into the lock with a small pleased smile to have a key to Magnus's home, and ran up the stairs to tumble into the loft. "I'm back!" he yelled, tossing his bag into a corner where nobody would trip on it and turning to survey the damage.

"Thank the Angel." He exhaled, glad to see that Jace hadn't torn the apartment up and that Magnus hadn't used his magic to incapacitate Jace. "What are you two watching?" He inquired in an attempt to deflect any questions about why he was slightly out of breath and why he'd said a prayer of thanks.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 12/06/2016 2:17 AM

Magnus almost leapt to his feet to hug Alec as he came through the door, pleased to see his boyfriend. Was that the right word? He wanted Alec to be his boyfriend, of course, but the other man was rather cagey about the entire subject. He restrained himself only just, tensing for a moment and doing his best to play it off as surprise at the shadowhunter's sudden entry.

"Some mundane garbage." Jace huffed, not even glancing at his brother as he came through the door. "This woman wears pajamas to the grocery store and they've let her on television. Do mundanes even have any shame?"

"That's the entire reason she's on the show." Magnus explained, his tone taking on an air of impatience. It was clear that he had repeated this tidbit of information several times already. "So that they can teach her how to dress more appropriately for her figure. Do you even pay attention?" He was well aware that he was being pissy, but there was a line somewhere that Jace had evidentially crossed, and it wasn't entirely obvious whether it was his lack of knowledge regarding public access television or if it were Jace's general existence in his space.

"Well I hardly think they should reward such behavior with fame." Jace's fingers tugged at his belt, producing a knife and twirling it between his fingers absently as he watched. "I mean, who's to say she isn't dressing that way for the attention? What's stopping people from wearing garbage bags just to get on television?"

Magnus stared at him, opening his mouth with a no doubt cutting retort before stopping. He exhaled sharply, turning pointedly to address Alec. "How is everything going at the Institute?" He asked as Jace yelled something inexplicable about wearing brown shoes with black pants. He sincerely hoped things were better there than in his own apartment.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 2:33 AM

Alec saw Magnus's reaction to his appearance and was thankful that Magnus had agreed to see each other discreetly. He knew Magnus didn't enjoy sneaking around and probably wanted to throw some sort of party to celebrate (knowing his affinity for parties) but every time he thought about unleashing Magnus he froze. Not yet, he'd tell himself, and they'd continue like they had been for a few weeks. He made a mental note to say a personal thank you to Magnus later as he joined the two men in the living room.

"For 'mundane garbage' you're paying an awful lot of attention to it." Alec retorted, settling into an empty seat between Magnus and Jace as they bickered. Just play it cool, he told himself. Let Jace think you're here to keep him company and not to also spend time with your boyfriend later when he (Jace) goes to bed.

When Magnus turned to him, he gave him an apologetic yet appreciative smile he hoped was secret enough that Magnus would catch and Jace would miss. "About the same. Inquisitor Herondale is still going on about finding Valentine, Mom is still arguing with her about how to do that, and of course the Inquisitor is still saying that Jace can't be trusted." He crossed his arms, suddenly a little surly himself. Gods why was the Clave being so stupid, thinking Jace was working with Valentine? Jace was his brother, a Lightwood, and was to be trusted. "Something's got to give and soon." He shook his head, not even wanting to think what in their current situation would give first.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 12/06/2016 3:02 AM

Jace shrugged, somehow managing to maintain a sense of effortless grace despite how ridiculous the motion should have looked when laying flat on his back on the couch. "I was given the choice of watching this or helping Sir High and Mighty sort his closet. Any perceived interest is feigned for the sake of self preservation." He kept his eyes forward, focusing on the tv and 'missing' the look that his brother shot Magnus. He wasn't quite so unobservant as Alec liked to think he was, but he didn't see the harm in allowing him to continue doing so. If he didn't want to address whatever relationship he had going on behind closed doors (and thin walls) then that was entirely his prerogative.

Magnus returned the smile with a secretive one of his own, pleased with the affection regardless of it's muted quality. "I'm sure that everything will come to a head eventually. Jace hasn't done anything wrong, so they have no reason to continue holding him." With any luck, that was true. The shadowhunter had been insufferable since his 'incarceration,' moaning about the apartment and growing increasingly irritable.

"They'll realize their mistake and return to focusing on the real problem here, which is finding out what exactly Valentine wants with the Mortal Sword."

Jace mumbled something inaudible beneath his breath and changed the subject. "Have you seen Clary?" His tone could almost be considered casual. Almost. "How's she doing?"
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 3:56 AM

Alec hoped Magnus was right about things settling down and Jace going back to the Institute. He fidgeted in his seat at mention of Clary, not wanting to cause Jace any further pain. "Yeah." He paused, chewing at his lower lip nervously. "She came by for an update as I was leaving and then went back to Luke's." Of course, that hadn't been all they'd talked about as she'd mentioned trying to date Simon and that was not something he wanted to tell Jace. "She's coming by," he checked his phone quickly, "In about an hour. She said she had something to do first."

For the next fourty five minutes, he sat and watched tv with Magnus and Jace. But he quickly tired of the show they were watching and got up. "Gonna go wait for Clary." He said simply. He was back a short bit later, Clary and Simon in tow. After some discussion of what Valentine was up to and a call from Isabelle, Alec returned to the table.

"Isabelle says the queen of the Seelie Court has requested an audience with us." After some argument of weather or not they should go, it was decided. Jace, Isabelle, Clary, and Simon would go see what the Queen wanted, Alec would stay behind in Jace's place per the contract Magnus had signed with the Inquisitor.

After they were alone, Alec went looking through the apartment for Magnus.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 12/06/2016 4:39 AM

Magnus had done his best to make himself scarce as soon as it became clear there was going to be some sort of Shadowhunter meeting taking place in his living room. Having a relatively open floor plan, the safest place to hide out was his bedroom upstairs. It offered little in the way of distraction, being primarily empty of entertainment, but it did mean that he got a pleasant break from Jace. He was relieved he'd had the foresight to add his own little loophole to the contract that he'd signed. Even if they were only gone for twenty minutes it would be better than listening to Jace groan on and on about how daytime television was a complete waste of time.

He was hoping, privately, that Alec would be the one that stayed behind. He had made the offer obvious enough. He had baited the trap, and now he could only wait to see if he caught anything.

The warlock cocooned himself inside the canary yellow blankets, summoning a book at random from the Manhattan Public Library. He didn't even bother reading the cover, propping it open against his knees and skimming along the first few chapters. He couldn't honestly say what it was about, as distracted as he was hoping that Alec would traipse his way upstairs to join him. It would be nice to be legitimately alone, for once. No pretenses to follow, no secrets to keep.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 4:54 AM

Thanks to the open floor plan, it hadn't taken long for him to realize Magnus must be upstairs in the bedroom. He grabbed his bag of clothes from the corner before ascending to the stairs. "I thought I'd find you here." He said in greeting as he entered the room, letting his bag fall to the floor beside the bed.

He removed his shoes, weapons belt, and daggers so that he was just in his sweater and pants. "Are you reading?" He asked in his typical fashion, as if it were natural that Magnus was busy and he shouldn't disturb him. But he still removed the faded sweater before sliding into bed next to Magnus, leaning over to teasingly kiss and bite his neck and shoulder. "I can go back downstairs if you want." He then moved to kiss Magnus directly on the lips, his right hand cupping the warlock's cheek.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 12/06/2016 5:16 AM

Magnus smiled brightly when Alec appeared, shutting the book and holding it in his lap. "I was, but I don't mind the interruption. I can always return to..." He had to look down to read the cover. "Er... Knitting with Dog Hair? What the fuck?" He laughed, throwing the book off to the side. It disappeared, doubtlessly to take it's place on a dusty and never seen shelf of the library. "I wasn't really paying that much attention." He admitted with a grin, tilting his head to the side to allow Alec better access. "Too busy thinking about you." The kiss was returned with equal fervor, nipping at Alec's bottom lip and catching him by the hips to haul him closer.

The warlock broke away reluctantly, leaning his forehead against Alec's. "But if you had something you needed to do downstairs, by all means, be my guest." His fingers traced a familiar path along Alec's ribcage and over his shoulders, keeping him close. He couldn't imagine anything that the shadowhunter may have to do that was more pressing than their immediate situation. "If you wanted to stay up here, though, I could certainly make it worth your time." He rolled his hips upwards, pressing them into Alec's own as a counterpoint to his statement. "After all, you are my prisoner for the afternoon."

He pressed a kiss against Alec's exposed collarbone, trailing them in a neat line upwards to his ear.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 6:10 AM

"I think that's a topic best forgotten, honestly." He replied to the title of the book with a chuckle that turned into a soft gasp as Magnus nipped him. Alec let his body settle over Magnus's so that he was propped on his knees and elbows, tongue exploring Magnus's mouth as he pressed them deeper into the comfortable bed. His own hips pressed down hard enough that the friction of their two bodies caused him to groan. He pulled his mouth away from Magnus's to press a line of kisses and nips down Magnus's neck and shoulders before trailing back up on the opposite side and back to Magnus's mouth.

The days of having to sneak around Jace had been driving him crazy. It was one thing to come over while everyone was at the Institute and he could tell them he had gone for a walk or patrol, or that he had come by to talk to Magnus. They weren't there in the loft to see what actually happened between the two of them. But his determination for Jace and the rest of his family to not know was now biting him in the ass so to speak. And he hadn't had any alone time with Magnus where they could really enjoy each other's company.

The result was that he lost himself completely in what they were doing. He raised himself off Magnus and in one smooth movement flipped the warlock onto his stomach. He pressed against Magnus again, trailing kisses and nips along the back of his neck and shoulders, his hands running over Magnus's body. "Not a chance." he finally responded to Magnus's permission to go back downstairs. "I think I'll stay and see what we can get up to here."
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 12/06/2016 6:39 AM

Magnus allowed himself to be maneuvered easily, letting Alec take charge. He was enjoying this new sense of confidence, the give and take of their budding relationship. Even if he couldn't kiss him or hold his hand in public, he was the only one that got to have this. It was almost enough. For now it was plenty. The warlock pushed his hips against the mattress, seeking a temporary relief for his growing arousal. Alec's steady weight at his back was both comforting and ridiculously hot.

"I think that's probably a wise choice." He commended, breathless and already wanting. He was too easy - all Alec had to do was look at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and he was allowing himself to be tripped into bed. He couldn't say that he'd regretted it yet.

There was little he could do from his current position. He worked himself up onto his elbows, pulling his shirt up and over his head. It flew into the corner, landing amongst the rest of the dirty laundry he was eventually going to have to address. He wasn't thinking of that now. Magnus arched his back, rubbing his ass up against the front of the shadowhunter's jeans. A few short weeks and the teen had already learned precisely how to drive him crazy. He made a soft noise, a moan muffled in a garish yellow pillow, almost lightheaded from the sudden rush of blood pooling at the pit of his stomach.

Too easy.

"Did you have something particular in mind?"
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/06/2016 7:11 AM

Alec growled low in his throat as Magnus rubbed against him. One hand held Magnus against his responding body and he rocked his hips forward. His other hand slid up Magnus's spine to splay in his hair. The friction from his jeans caused him to moan softly and the hand in Magnus's hair fisted and gently but firmly pulled the man's head back, indicating he wanted Magnus up on his knees and leaning back into him.  

Alec nipped Magnus's earlobe as he slid his hand on the warlock's hip forward and down to the button and fly of Magnus's pants. Alec released Magnus's hair so he could use both hands to undo his pants. Once opened, Alec slid his hands inside to the warlock's member and balls, the movement pushing Magnus's pants down his hips. With one hand he teased his boyfriend's erection and the other gently massaged his most delicate bits. Alec continued to stroke and fondle Magnus for a few moments and released him suddenly. "Take them off." he said breathlessly to Magnus, moving off the bed to divest himself of his own clothing.

From a drawer of the bedside table he deftly withdrew a bottle of lube before he rejoined Magnus in their prior position. He took Magnus's hard cock in one lightly lubed hand, the liquid warming from the friction created by Alec's more attentive squeezing and stroking. His other hand, with more lube on it, teased and prepped Magnus's entrance. Alec had learned most of this part from Magnus doing it to him, but had learned how to stimulate Magnus's prostate through careful trial and error. As Magnus's body accepted his fingers he slid his digit to the hidden sweet spot, by now familiar with it's location.

"I could tell you." Alec said, choosing now to answer Magnus's question. "Or I could show you." He breathed in Magnus's ear, his breath ragged as his need raged through him. He was only able to keep himself in check for two reasons. First, because he didn't want to hurt Magnus and second because Alec wanted the warlock to enjoy tonight as much as possible as well. He continued to manually stimulate Magnus with one hand, but his other had moved to apply lube to his own dick.

By the angel his body ached from the anticipation! He aligned his hips with Magnus's, letting the slick head of his member rest against the other man's entrance, though careful he didn't slide in yet. No, Magnus was going to have to ask for it tonight, Alec decided. He grinned before lowering his head to Magnus's neck to place a slow, sucking kiss over the vein in his throat. Once satisfied that he'd left a mark, he lifted his mouth up to Magnus's ear to whisper, "Tell me you want me."
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 12/08/2016 4:23 AM

Magnus was pliant, allowing himself to be lead and positioned however Alec saw fit. He slid his knees beneath him, following the pull of the shadowhunter's hand in his hair. A low whimper escaped him at the loss of Alec's weight against his back, and he hurried to comply. The warlock's jeans followed the course of his shirt, thrown into the corner to be quickly forgotten. Divested of his clothing, he remained on his knees on the bed, waiting to see what Alec wished for him to do next.

He stifled a moan, hips jerking. His mind was a haze of pleasure, unsure whether to press back against Alec's fingers or forward to chase the wet heat of his hand. "Fuck, Alec." He was breathless and eager, curses and whimpers spilling from him. He could hear himself making noise but found that he was powerless to stop it. He sagged down against the mattress when the other man pulled away yet again, mourning the loss of his fingers.

The warlock worked to push himself back against the younger man, to take him in, but he found himself unable to find the right angle. "When did you become such a tease?" He wasn't above begging, but this was an entirely new Alec that he'd yet to make the acquaintance of. A shiver of heat trickled down his spine, pooling somewhere south of his navel. He couldn't say he disapproved.

"Please?" He tried. He pressed backwards again, groaning at the feeling of the other man's cock sliding over his entrance. Magnus wasn't known for being patient. "Alec, god, fuck me. Please." He was sure he sounded ridiculous, whining and begging to be taken. "I want it."
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext