Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Re: The Alpha Of The Omegas: Part B (E)(P)

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2021 10:06 PM

She let out a displeased growl, and he rubbed her head gently to reassure her.

"You're needed here to protect them - I'm counting on you, ok? I'll be fine, and I'll be back before you all know it." He smiled at her, and although she looked displeased she rubbed her head against his hand before settling back down beside the bed.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Re: The Alpha Of The Omegas: Part B (E)(P)

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2021 10:08 PM

As he closed the door behind him, he heard Borealis lock it from inside. He stepped forward onto the cobbled street, the early morning sunlight just beginning to rise above the rooftops, and breathed in the cool air through his nostrils.

He made his way to the city gate, and although the guard looked at him with lazy interest, he was not stopped as he made his way through.

"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Previous