Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Re: [Hunting and Exploring] One Short Day in Lamenolai City

Postby RiDragon » 01/29/2017 7:38 PM

Cassandra was still radiating anger when they left, but she slowly started to calm down as they walked farther away from the restaurant, finally subsiding when they were a sufficient distance away.  Back to her senses, she apologized profusely.  "I could have completely ruined our dinner, and caused a horrible ruckus.  I am glad you were there to calm me.  I do not want to lose the trust I gained from this city, it comes with many benefits."  
Olive nodded, smiling.  "No problem!  I understand.  It's instinct for Battlehearts to go after Hollowhearts.  It's upsetting, but you can't help it."
Cassandra bowed her head.  "It is true.  I cannot take those..  Those smug little..."  She breathed.  "Let us not talk of them anymore.  Come, I know of a gazebo nearby we can rest under."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: One Short Day in Lamenolai City

Postby RiDragon » 02/01/2017 5:47 PM

The air was starting to sting Olive's cheeks by the time the trio made it to the gazebo.  She was happy to have some sort of blockade from the cold air that had been starting to well up around them.  She wished quietly that they were still in the restaurant.  She took a seat on one of the wooden planks, sighing a little at the coldness hitting her bottom.  Lockett the Draculi was quick to make use of her warm lap, leaping onto Olive and curling up.  It was a welcome warmth.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 02/15/2017 9:14 PM

Olive hummed softly to herself as Cassandra made her way into the comfy little Gazebo.  She sat down with a weighted sigh, smiling softly at the human near her.  "So, what made you want to visit the city, child?"  She asked, tilting her head.

"Well.."  Olive began, chewing on her finger a bit.  "I heard there was some great food here that no where else has."  She blushed a little, "I..  Kinda really love trying new kinds of food.   Haha..  So does Lockette.  If it's meat."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 02/15/2017 9:25 PM

Cassandra couldn't stifle a laugh in response, which made Olive blush deeply.  "Oh!  Do not be hurt, child!"  She replied, wiping a tear from her face.  She was always surprised by tears, she couldn't form them in her true Battleheart form.  They felt so soft and delicate.  "I was simply laughing because you remind me of myself at your age."  She smiled warmly at the girl, hoping she had not hurt her feelings.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 02/15/2017 9:26 PM

Olive let out a sigh of relief.  "Oh..  Well, thank you then."  She smiled back at the battleheart-turned-human.  "Wait..  How old are you?"  Usually that'd be an offensive question, but she doubted that creatures like Cassandra really cared.  She actually wasn't quite sure why age was so taboo to humans.  Oh well, this is why she got along with pets better.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 02/22/2017 9:05 PM

The streets had fallen uncharacteristically quiet, devoid of the usual hubbub and chatter. Now there were several cries of alarm as a thick Celestial Mist rolled along the ground, scattering people in its wake as they scrambled to avoid it. The onlookers murmured uneasily, but the mist dispersed as quickly as it had formed. Contrary to what the onlookers seemed to expect, the touch filled the crowd with a sense of peace, as if there was someone watching over them. Eventually, everyone resumed going about their business, and soon it was as if nothing had ever happened.
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Previous