Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Date: Harutte/Faen

Postby Kyrit » 02/17/2017 8:14 PM

(To go in Lamenolai please~)

It hadn't taken very long to get her clothes put away in the closet. After all, it wasn't even as if she had a full week's worth of clothes. There hadn't been much reason to carry too many changes of clothes with her on the trip, what with having no place to wash them between Wilt'no and Lamenolai. She'd eventually restock on clothes; maybe add a few more colors to her attire considering most of her current wardrobe consisted of a plain, single colored t-shirt and pants. And of course a few lab coats, including one that was pretty tattered from transforming while wearing it.

While at it, she'd also gone to check out the bathroom. Or rather, to check herself out in the bathroom to make sure she didn't need to brush her hair before they went out or anything. Not that she was known for having well kept hair anyways though. There wasn't much she could do with it, what with it being pretty wavy. All in all, she'd spent maybe fifteen minutes or so getting what few belongings she had to her name in place. She gave Ailou a quick pat and the words "You can stay here this time," before heading out to the living room again.

"Alright. I think I'm good to go now."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: Date: Harutte/Faen

Postby Redd » 02/18/2017 11:56 PM

((Haru is a useless derp and I am sorry on his behalf c': ))

'...we can make it a date.'

Huh, what had that meant? After he'd shot her an amused look, and assured her not to rush, he'd let her go and do her unpacking thing. Meanwhile, he was starting to fret, just a little. He'd never actually had... a guest here and he definitely hadn't been expecting company. He didn't even know how he looked right now. He glanced down at his shirt, kinda wishing he'd ironed it a little (but really, everyone who knew him, knew he didn't do shirts full stop), and his pants were kinda crushed and he didn't even want to see how his hair was looking right now. He knew it was at least in definite need of a cut.

He'd barely had all that much time to properly fret, when she was back out in the living area and apparently ready to go. Damn, all those things he'd heard about women were lies. He'd never seen someone unpack their life and be ready to go so quickly - well, minus himself.

"I ah." He stuttered, looking down at the mess on the table in front of him. "I didn't actually decide where we should go." The Chaos admitted, looking down at the maps and the tourist guides, smiling sheepishly. Yep, if Faen had thought he had his head together, she was in for a bit of a surprise. Harutte never had his head together.

He had, however, managed to come up with a small list of a few things to grab from the grocery store on the way back, but come on, that was helping no one. Good job Harutte. In his defence though, he was hugely out of practise with both the talking to non-Chaos and playing human. He just did his little show in the markets and then hid in the back alleys with Monday.

"There's a few places though! Let me find the list." He quickly fished out a brochure and started leafing through it, trying to find out what ones would be open right now, at this time.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/19/2017 11:48 PM

It was amusing to see Haru flustered. Back when they were all traveling together, he always seemed to remain calm and just generally gave an air of 'I've got this' for lack of a better way to put it. Or perhaps 'no fucks given' was closer to being right? Of course, that sort of laid back attitude is probably what caused him to get so tangled up in to the mess with all of them in the first place.

"How about this," she started out taking a few of the brochures in hand and starting to shuffle them about. "We can start out by just drawing one randomly. If it turns out that one's closed right now, we can just draw another one." She figured luck, or possibly lack of luck all depending on how someone wished to look at it, had gotten them this far, so why not give it one more go? The worst that could happen would be that the place was closed, but they'd have to eventually reach something that was open.

"Here." Faen held the brochures clutched in her hands out to him. "Don't look at them and just draw one at random."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 02/21/2017 7:09 AM

In a practical situation, Harutte was definitely better at keeping his head together. In their little ‘adventure’, it had been situations of life and death, right? Faen wasn’t about to kill him, so things were a little tricky to put together. Unless he started envisioning Faen… nah. That would probably make things worse in all honesty. And he wasn’t sure if it was the scare factor, or the fact that it maybe sounded kinda… hot? Okay. No. Stop right there.

Get your damn head back together Haru.

On the flip side, Faen at least had her head together. He blinked down at the offered brochures, smiling a little sheepishly. “That’s… not a bad plan.” He laughed, running a hand through his hair. See, at least one of them had it together. He’d get there eventually.

Well, wish me luck.” Harutte quickly added, closing his eyes and fishing a brochure out from her hands. When he opened his eyes… it was a temple tour guide. “Oh heyyy… a temple...” Harutte held it out for Faen to see, before turning it over and re-inspecting the name. “Oh I’ve heard of this one actually. It’s not too far out from the city. No fish worship either, pretty certain.

Because that was always a bonus.

Sound good to you?” He offered the pamphlet to Faen, smile on his face. No better time to kick that fear of cultists living in temples, right? Well admittedly, his fear was more that of mirrors and needles than temples, considering he'd spent most of his time in a mirror filled room. But still.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/25/2017 12:51 AM

A temple. It was kind of ironic that they'd been talking about temples earlier, with Haru claiming that he didn't have any fear of them after the fish Chaos one. On the bright side, temples never really closed. Or well, most didn't seem the kind of shut their doors, what with them being places of worship and all. So long as you were respectful while you were there, they'd likely let you in no matter what time it was. Of course that did depend on the type of temple, but she'd heard most of them were pretty flexible since they wanted people to visit.

Still, Faen couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the draw. She put down the big stack of pamphlets before taking the one that Haru was holding out to her. After a quick read over, she gave a small nod of her head. "Works for me. And if there are any suspicious figures," she said this part with a smile, "I'll be sure to protect you."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 02/28/2017 9:54 AM

Please. It’s one tiny temple. I think I can manage.” Harutte snorted in response, jokingly of course. He wasn’t dissing her worth in a fight at all, Faen’s ability to fight did scare him a little. Well, correction, her limits on how far she’d take things in a fight scared him a lot. Like shooting up a whole lot of Golden Chaos DNA without even knowing the risks.

Alright, so this one’s a little out of town so there’s a few ways to go about this. We can either drive there, or catch public transport.” He stated, doing his best to kinda… get back in control or at least take the lead on what was going on. “And yeah… I don’t have anything here, so if you wanna do your human thing and get food or bottled water, we should probably do that on the way.

See, these were things he didn’t know. How often did humans have to eat? Did you have to water them often? All very important things, even if he’d (hopefully) been joking with that last one. Just because he was a sympathiser, didn’t mean he was an expert either.

Plus, I’m looking after you now, right? Pretty sure you’re stealing my job, and I dunno if I’d be okay with that.” He added, with a little coy grin.

((Feel free to time skip as necessary as well c: ))

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff