Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Re: As the Mists Fall [Self]

Postby Thunder » 07/19/2018 2:48 AM

"Idiot. I'm not a mere hallucination."

Jason's head shot up, and he glanced around wildly, wide-eyed. A man's voice, out of nowhere, that had seemed to echo in his skull. Oh god, was he starting to hear voices in his head, too? He let out an involuntary cry of terror and hugged himself. His entire body was trembling. Now he just wanted someone to come find him, so he could get to a hospital and get checked out immediately.

"You humans truly are ignorant. Have you never heard of demonic possession?"

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/19/2018 2:53 AM

Though Jason did not believe there was anyone talking to him, in his fear, he stammered out a response anyway. "W-wh-what?"

"It's kind of like that, except I'm not a demon. I'm a Seraph. And I've made you my host, Jason Vanhart."

"W-who? H-how do you know my name? H-host?"

"My name is Kuuriel. I know your name since I'm part of you now, and I can hear all your dirty little thoughts. Now stop asking so many damn questions and get us out of this place. It's not safe out here for me...or for you."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 08/02/2018 3:56 PM

He didn't exactly need a voice in his head to tell him to leave the graveyard, at this point. All he wanted to do now was get back to his dorm and call an ambulance. Thoroughly freaked out, he got up and started running towards the exit, all while making a mental apology to Selena. He prayed for her to be ok, and to be found soon, even if he couldn't be the one to find her.

"Hah. Prayers won't help you now, boy."

[Event posts end here]

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous