Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

A Day of Our Lives [Toxic/Crow] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/08/2018 9:42 PM

[Please move to Lamenolai]

For the most part, each day started off in the same sort of way for them, with Iota cooking up breakfast. He was good at cooking, and still seemed to enjoy it.

With freshly washed fruit sliced and set aside, along with a few other toppings, including powdered sugar and chocolate sauce, he was currently donning an apron over his usual clothes and a haphazard low ponytail, slowly pouring batter into a lightly oiled pan on the stove.

On today's breakfast menu was very simple crepes. So simple, in fact, he didn't even have to bother looking up a recipe.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: A Day of Our Lives [Toxic/Crow] [L]

Postby crow » 07/08/2018 11:42 PM

The first of the Kang siblings to greet Iota in the morning wasn't actually the one he'd been hoping for, probably. Unfortunately for him, Ji-eun just happened to be the one with an early shift today. Her job didn't keep her on terribly regular hours, so it was hard to say who would be up first.

"Oh wow, that smells good," said Ji-eun, wandering out of the bathroom and catching a whiff of the breakfast being cooked. And how nice was it that she didn't have to be the one who made it? "Got any for me?"
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Re: A Day of Our Lives [Toxic/Crow] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 08/20/2018 4:17 PM

Without missing a beat, Iota turned halfway to greet the sister of his User, which, as far as he was concerned, that made her like his sister, as well. "Good morning." The words came with a bit a smile, and he lifted a plate up that had been set aside, with two freshly cooked crepes that were still warm, to offer it out to her. "There's plenty." Like always. If he bothered to cook, he cooked for everyone, not always including himself. "That's all that's done for now, though. If you want more, let me know."

[Event posts end here]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate