Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

* Veering Off Course (self | m:E) [H by O]

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 10:24 PM

[ Topic Reviewed - Post-War ]

ImageImage
Knox | "Llarke"
This is... probably not canon. Probably..

"You were supposed to disarm the explosives."

"And you were supposed to keep things off my back while I worked," Llarke snapped back, storming through the hideout's entrance and well into the front room it opened into. He didn't look back at Knox shutting the door behind him, just chucked his rucksack at the lounge sofa then stomped his way into the supply closet. "What caught your iron-will attention span this time, Dei sa-Teio? A butterfly? Kittens? Something else completely absurd to get distracted over?" His voice lowered to a mutter as he asked the latter question, filling his arm with medical supplies.

Around the corner he could hear Knox rifling through the study room. "I was preoccupied with some unexpected company of my own, Thistle, which-- as I recall, it is your obligation to keep watch for incoming threats."

[ 3BPs awarded ]
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Re: Veering Off Course (self | m:E)

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 10:30 PM

"My~y e~e~eye~!" Llarke exclaimed in a sing-song pierce, "Is on my forehead! Nnnot!! The back of my blasted head!"

Slamming the closet door shut with his metal foot, he marched into the study and pointed at himself with exaggerated animation to his movements. "And unlike you, mister perfect uniform, I had my head and shoulders jammed into a giant robot's chest to look for those explosives of yours!"

Knox stepped back from the shelf he'd been stashing books in, and then Llarke was up in his face a beat later. "What were explosives doing in that thing, by the by? You didn't tell me we were going to a site with live explosives in the main object you brought me to fiddle around with!"

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 10:37 PM

Knox didn't relax his stock still posture even when Llarke shot his arms out above his head and leaned his face even further into the other's personal space. "You're the informant! The tall and grim spy who's supposed to know these things beforehand, and you didn't!"

The taller man's battered jaw clenched. "Those explosives were not there when I scouted the site, I don't know how they got there," he retorted with only threads left of emotional self restraint. "They were not placed there through physical means--"

"But they were placed there nonetheless, in the span of-- how long did it take us to get from here to there again?"

Knox parted his lips to speak, but Llarke merely shrugged away from him to slump on the edge of the nearer desk.

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 10:44 PM

"But never mind that, I suppose," he continued while setting aside the med supplies. "You got that... thing you were after, yes? Hope it's as useful as all that gratuitous amounts of guards and booby traps make it out to be."

His fingers flicked the desk lamp on and he turned it to point somewhere more helpful. While Knox came up with something to say, Llarke got to peeling off his trashed jerkin and padded tunic. Each piece was discarded on the floor. His head dipped as low as it could so he could see where the godsdamn laces on his undershirt were.

"We'll see for ourselves at some point. For now-- get off my desk, Thistle."

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 10:52 PM

Llarke paused halfway through undoing his shirt's opening and peered up at Knox with a deadpan stare. "Your chair's uncomfortable and there aren't any other chairs in here. Do you know what it says a fellow whose desk is more comfortable than his chair?"

"Then sit on your desk," Knox spat, shoulders heaving and arms dropping to his side. Even his head started to tilt, pitch black locks tumbling out of face over his brow.

"Sit on it, sit where! Look at my desk!" His arm flung out to gesture to his disastrous desk in the room's corner. "You sit on it and see if it's to your liking."

With footsteps much less measured than usual, Knox approached the desk and loomed close over Llarke. "Get. Off. My desk. Thistle."

Plucking his hand away from his loosened shirt, Llarke held eye contact with Knox as he reached with his other hand to snatch up a small glass jar. "After we're stitched up." He canted his head with a curt smile. "And, since someone refuses to have any proper lighting in any rooms save for this one, here we shall stitch."

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 10:59 PM

When Knox had nothing to say in retaliation, Llarke got down to business. "You know how to do all this, yes?" he asked amidst his preparations.

Judging by the hesitation before he replied, this was going to be a wonderful time. "This... normally is not done this way."

"Normally," Llarke snipped, looking back up at Knox, "This is done in a hospital." Gently, he eased his knee in between himself and Knox and pushed him back with a comically soft sliding hiss. "Thank you."

He glanced up just in time to catch the confusion on Knox's face. "Why are you thanking me. And why would we do this in a hospital, neither of us were badly harmed."

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Veering Off Course (self | m:E) [H by O]

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:04 PM

"Yeah," Llarke's voice trailed off as he looked down at himself. Cut, bruised, with a couple of burns, but overall he was stable, and not in as much pain as he expected to be. "Thanks for all that, by the by."

Inching just a smidge away from him, Knox flicked his gaze away briefly. "For all what."

"Are you asking that because you want to hear your saintly deeds in verbal form, or because you're too daft to recall your own actions," Llarke mused before going on. "For keeping me from getting skewered."

The two fell silent. Llarke had finished patching himself up before either one of them said anything. "How bad's your arm?"

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:13 PM

"My arm is fine," Knox reported.

He could clearly see the blood stains on the man's coat sleeve. Pursing his lips, Llarke sat forward with his elbows rested on his knees. The loose opening of his shirt slipped down off his shoulder slightly, hanging just low enough to expose a good portion of his breasts. "C'mere, would you."

From where he stood, abnormally unrestrained and open with his exhaustion, Knox narrowed his eyes at him with wariness. "My arm, is fine, Thistle. Now get off my desk."

He did so, but only closed the space between the pair. "I can see the bleeding from here friend, now just let me see your arm for a moment."

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:19 PM

Knox's stare quickly became a glower-- that added to how loosely he held himself now, Llarke found it strangely... Erm. Knox tugged the black overcoat from his shoulders. The thin fabric of his undershirt had been helpless against the metal teeth that had dug into them, separating the sleeve well from the rest.

Yet, despite the blatant damage done to the fabric and the blood, when Llarke inspected his arm? Nothing. His head slowly craned back to eye him. "How did it get fine?"

"It's fine, how and everything else on the matter is not your business," Knox muttered, moving to step back but being halted by a hand yanking him back by the coat.

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:25 PM

"Oho I think quite not, friend!" Llarke chortled angrily, getting up in his face once more. Never mind he had to be on his toes to do so. "It was actively bleeding out your coat two minutes ago, I'm calling horseshit on your arm being--"

"Get your hand off of me if you wish to keep it attached to your own wrist," he was warned, but the threat didn't deter him.

"Oh! Isn't that a violent one. Usually you keep it vague but that one I actually have a starting point on what to imagine!" Llarke punched his fists against his hips. The floodgates of angry rambling had broken. "You have yet to act on a single one of your threats, what makes you think I'm going to cower at having my hand harvested for your terrifying zombie monster man or whatever you'd put my hand on--"

The world spun, and suddenly Llarke's legs were shoved against the desk's front edge and his back crashed atop its surface.

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:30 PM

"Now listen to me," Knox growled, his voice hoarse in the back of his throat.

With all these changes to his demeanour, and more notably his hip grinding hard between his thighs, Llarke was too taken aback to respond or even really listen.

Knox's breaths came in ragged huffs, his lips twitching apart into a pained grin. "I. Am tired. Very tired. And you're testing my patience much..." He took in a deep breath and sighed out, "Much worse than you usually do."

Their faces were inches away from one another. Propping himself up slowly on his elbows, Llarke shaved off a couple of those inches from between himself and Knox. Their breath warmed each other's lips and-- maybe it was just him-- it seemed like he wasn't the only was becoming distracted.

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:36 PM

He kept looking down at Knox's lips. The blood streak along his jawline ran over just off the corner of them. Knox kept looking down at his lips, he realised after one or two glances that accidentally made eye contact.

This was not where he had planned for things to go. Llarke cleared his throat. "And I'm tired as well, Dei sa-Teio, and fed up with your... all your antics!" He pushed himself a little more upright, easily guiding Knox in the same direction. "Everything you do gives me a headache, nothing you do makes sense and you're so hellbent on keeping me in the dark about everything then throw a tissy when I don't know anything!"

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:43 PM

As he pushed himself more upright, Llarke could feel his and Knox's groins pressing against one another. It forced a small gasp from him, but this wasn't new to him. Not in the slightest. Looking up in anticipation of a response only to see the thinner man dazed with his lips barely parted, it was obvious he was far more used to having something up against his genitals than Knox was.

Or at least was less bothered by it.

Perhaps bothered wasn't quite the correct word in this case, though, as the two leaned their heads ever closer. "I will explain everything to you when the time is right, but now is not that time and I cannot change that--"

"Why not?" Llarke frowned up at him. "I've done a lot for you, I think I deserve to know at least something by now, wh--"

Knox tried to pull away, but Llarke grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back. "Hey!"

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/30/2019 11:49 PM

"I said don't--" Knox's snarl was cut off as his face whipped back to Llarke's and their lips brushed just barely across one another.

It took Llarke a second longer to notice the sudden rush that brief contact filled him with. "One thing, give me at least one thing and I'll con..." His eyes wandered back down to Knox's lips. Down to his collarbones visible through his thin, form-fit shirt. Back up to his mouth. He could see a sliver of his lower teeth; part of him wanted to feel them dig into his skin.

The both of them tried so hard to continue the argument. But Llarke's attention always soon shifted back to Knox's lips, his chest, then lower to the growing erection pushed against his cunt.

[ 3BPs awarded ]

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer