Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Re: Outcasts in the Shadows (Kitsumi and I, M: E)

Postby Kitsumi » 04/17/2021 11:05 PM

"I'm not so sure-"

Myrym was about to reject the offer, when the door to the tavern burst open. The sound of screaming was heard from outside, before the door slammed shut again, blocking out the noise. Immediately the room fell silent, as everyone turned to see what was happening.

"Help me!" The man who had entered was clutching his side, crimson blossoming across his tunic from a fresh wound. "The city is under attack! The dark elves... they're everywhere!"

Immediately, Myrym and Sorin exchanged glances. They tried their best to keep their emotions hidden, but it was clear that they were, at the very least, concerned. Without a word, they made for the back of the tavern, where an exit awaited them through the kitchen. As they fled, they heard a voice call out, "Hey, weren't there two of those dark elves in here?"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: Outcasts in the Shadows (Kitsumi and I, M: E)

Postby Jedi » 04/17/2021 11:42 PM

The panicked man rushing in alerted Lylyn and Catnip right away. They stared in shock at the sight of the gaping wound seeping into his fabric. Upon hearing the cause of the commotion and injury, Lylyn turned to study her new drow friend. She could immediately tell there was no more connection than the fear in their eyes. She may not trust the two drow, but they obviously weren't allied with the raiders outside.

Regardless, she turned back to the man at the door. Catnip ran to help address his wound, but found that his fur was starting to cause more problems than he could help. Upon hearing one of the bystanders mention the dark elf siblings, Lylyn's attention was grabbed once more. "Now, surely that was just a coincidence. Besides, I don't think mere entertainers would be involved in this attack." Her words seemed to help a bit, but there were still fearmongering and accusations running amok.

Knowing they'd be no help here, they rushed out through the back to join the fight. They would've gone out the front, but it seemed they were barricading it shut.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Previous