Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Time Warp Mishap (Mega-plot!)

Postby Matt » 02/20/2008 5:12 PM

Image Image Image Image
Loki, Poinsetta, Sipris, & Surface

Walking down the dark, damp basement stairs, the four friends skidded and bumped into eachother. Yelps and 'Sorry!'s echoed throughout the basement, catching on the walls, then being ruthelessly thrown back. Surface spoke up first, saying in a whisper "Now, I know I put that remote somewhere.... Si, turn on a lght, would ya?" The small arkuhna padded down the steps, occasionaly stepping on various vermin and bugs. She yelped as she fell down the rest of the stairwell, and Si flicked on a light just in time to see it. Loki, seeing the incadent, slid down the banister to go help the kuhna. "Surface? Are you ok? Did you find the remote?" As she glided down the railing, she hopped off the end, after quickly catching her breath. She turned Surface over, inspecting a few bruises. "You're ok. Just help us find the remote." Surface, battered and bruised, stood up and shook off thepain in her right ankle. She trundled across the well-lit basement, stepping over bits and peices of metal, wire, and tools. "Surface.... is this really the basement, or your labrtory?" Poinsetta pointed out. "It's my lab, yes, and if we could just find the remote we could be on our way, ad we should be there by now." Surface kept searching, until tripping over a black and gold box. "Aha!" She opened it up wth three metal keys, and pulled out an object somewhat like a tv remote. "Got it!" Srface then ran to a rther large black and gold phone-booth. She pressed four buttons on the control pannel, then ran to get two bags of luggage. "Come on! The portal will close if we don't get in now!" The little party grabbed their bags, and jumped into the booth. Suddenly, their was a flash of brilliant white light, and then all that was left was a lonely basement... and a gold and black remote.

In a white flash, the four friends were hurtling through time and space, whiskng past the 90s.... 80s.... and then suddenly stopped. They landed in front of a pure white door, with metal numbers on it. The door read 'Lamenolai city, 1765'. Surface walked to the door, almost falling through the white and squishy floor. It almost felt like... clouds. She held a paw up to the nob, and slowly turned it. Suddenly, everything vanished. Then, they were in the middle of an old-time town square, hagglers calling out bids, and a fish-stall owner cutting tuna heads. "Uh... guys? I don't think we're in the basement no more...."
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/20/2008 6:51 PM

Common Kuhna

Kiki

Plush Serraptor

Rose

"Hello? Hello?" asked a Plush Serraptor looking around the basement. "They probably left already, Rose." said a Common Kuhna passing the Serraptor and going down the stairs. "Oh...hey wait up Kiki!" Rose started to rush down the stairs to catch up, but tripped on her on two feet and began tumbling down. She crashed into Kiki and both were soon falling down. They soon landed hard with Rose landing on Kiki. "Owww..." "Next time be careful, you klutz!" growled Kiki. She slipped out from under Rose and padded her way in the open. She sniffed the air. "Someone has been here..." "Hey look, Kiki!" Rose pointed at a remote. But not just any remote. It was gold and black. "Woah..." said Rose. She picked the thing up and asked, "What does this button do?" Kiki came up to her and said "I don't think you should do that..." But just as Rose pushed it, there was bright, white light and both of them were gone with the light and all that was left there was the remote.

In a blinding light the two friends came through time and space speeding as fast as light. Next thing they knew they were at a door that read 'Lamenolai City,1765' the same door Surface and her friends went to. Kiki opened the door and slowly went inside it. Rose came right behind. "Where-where are we?" asked Kiki with a look of surprise on her face. "I don't know.." replied Rose. "But maybe they know." Rose pointed a claw at Loki, Poinsetta, Sipris and Surface. The two came up to the group and Rose asked, "Hello, who might you be?" "Will you be friend? Or foe?" added Kiki with her claws out and teeth bared. "Don't mind her." said Rose giving Kiki a warning glare. Kiki put her claws back in and humphed. "She doesn't trust anyone she doesn't know. I'm Rose and this is Kiki." said Rose pointing at her kuhna friend. "Now who might you be?"
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/20/2008 6:54 PM

ImageImageImage

Alana, Naleitia, and Mayonaka

"Mom, why are we here?" A young Berry Kuhna asked, tugging at one of her mom's tails.  "I need to talk to Ashilata!  The girl's been withdrawing herself for the longest time now, according to To?±a..."  She said, giving a low growl.  The Spirit Kuhna in front of her answered with her own growl.  "For the last time, Mayonaka, we are not bothering Ashi until she's gotten over Kendoras.  Understand?  Nal, dear, do slow down!" She said, looking ahead at the Citrus Kuhna that was eagerly skipping ahead into a house with an open door.

"Come on, Mom!  You gotta see this!" She said, smiling as she ran in.  Alana followed after her daughter, practically dragging Mayonaka along behind her.  Before long, the trio of femme Kuhnas was in the basement of the house, looking around.  Naleitia, as always, was looking around, hoping to find a new plaything, whereas Alana was hanging back and May was giving her sister a lecture.

"Nal!  Stop touching things before you get us in trouble!  We shouldn't be here!  What yould the people that live here think if they saw three strange Kuhnas rummaging through their basement?!" Of course, Nal was tuning out her eccentric reborn-war-Kuhna sister and found the remote.  By now, both Alana and May were pleading with her to put it down, but she pushed the button that hurled them back in time.

"Oh, great, Nal.  Just great.  Now where are we?" May asked, looking around, when she saw the sign and the year, she gave her sister a hard look.  "Nal..." She said threateningly.

"I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to..." The Citrus Kuhna whined.

{24}{1}{1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/20/2008 7:27 PM

Surface and her friends turned around to see a serraptor and common kuhna baring her teeth. "Uh oh..." Setta ran behind a rose-bush growing near-by, but Loki sauntered right on up to them. "Hi! I'm Loki! And this-" She pointed to Surface, Setta, and Si. "is Surface, Setta, and Si, my friends! What brings you here?" The three others of the party walked towards Loki and the newcomers, and Surface spoke up. "Hmm... you seem like you came from the 'real-world'. Did you... use my invention?" She grinned, happy that someone actually used one of her many inventions for once.

{{OOC: Fire, you can edit your post whenever your ready, k?}}
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/20/2008 8:15 PM

"It's nice to meet you!" said a smiling Rose. "And if you mean the remote then yes, we used it." said Kiki looking at Rose and then Surface. "Rose here took it and pushed a button that got us here." Rose blushed a red that everyone could see, even though she was a Plush pet. "Oops!"

Then Rose came up to Loki and said "We came here by accident. It's my fault we're here. I was so nosy with coming to that basement. I just couldn't help myself." Rose blushed even harder while explaining what happened. And also she thought that Loki was kinda cool being calm around Kiki.

Kiki is pretty deadly a lot of the time, and can get physical when she wants to... Rose thought. But I bet she'll get along with everyone.
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/20/2008 8:29 PM

While Rose was telling her story, Loki would say the ocasional 'Oooh..' & 'Hehe...' & 'Ahhh...'. When she had finished, Loki turned to her friends. "So, you guys wanna.... well, we have to find a way out of here but.. why don't we eat something? I'm HUNGRY!" Surface grumbled a "But you're ALWAYS hungry..." But Loki didn't mind. She was running to a small stall with varietes of fish. "Hey guys! Over here! It's sushi!"

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/20/2008 9:00 PM

Rose giggled at Loki. "Whadda you say, Kiki? Wanna bite to eat?" "I'm fine really." replied Kiki. Then suddenly they heard a growl...from Kiki's stomach. "That's not what your stomach's saying." said Rose with a giggle. "Alright, I am a bit hungry." "Then let's go!" Rose ran over to where Loki was and asked, "Anything good to eat here, Loki?"
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/21/2008 10:36 AM

Loki had now picked up a headless fish, and was waving it in the air to indicate her location. "OVER HERE!" Surface and the little group of friends padded towards the large teigu, and the arkuhna grabbed a plate. "Come on! I'm starving. Time travel takes alot out of you." The fish-man strutted behind the counter, and got together five different fish. "Oky doke schmoky then chaps!" Loki stood puzzled. "Wha?" The man flopped a fish on each individuals plate, and then got drinks. "Hervy durvy schmurvy then! Ere's yur drinks!" He plopped a small goblet of what seemed like wine on each plate, and the little band walked to a table. They munch contently at the fish, and Loki spoke up. "Come on! Rose, Kiki, dig in!"

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/21/2008 10:58 AM

Rose and Kiki took a fish and instantly Rose started to eat. "Come on Kiki!" said Rose with her mouth full. "Take a bite!" Kiki looked down at her food. "Well, I am hungry..." she then took a bite and her eyes grew big. "This...is...wonderful!" Kiki then stared to devour her fish. And in one minute she finished. "Tasty!" Rose and Kiki then looked at the un-touched goblet full of wine. Rose swallowed her last piece and grabbed the goblet. She then drunk all of the wine with one swig. Kiki followed the same. "Thank you for the fish!" they chimed together. "BUUURP!" out came a burp from Rose's mouth. "Excuse me." she said blushing. Then she started to laugh.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/21/2008 4:51 PM

"Glad you like it!" Loki said in response, mouth full of fish, and dripping everywhere. At Rose's burp, she burst out laughing, sending masculated fish all over the table. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" The mint teigu fell onto the stone covered ground, rolling around in laughter. Soon, Si, Setta, and Surface joined her. A band of little laughers, they are.

{Sorreh for short post. Math/brain overload. ^^; I just realized their nick-names= L.S.S.S Weird.}

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/21/2008 5:53 PM

Kiki started to laugh as well. She actually LAUGHED. And it wasn't her normal spine-chilling one, it was actually full of love.

Rose herself was still laughing and it was pretty hard. "I-I'm sorry-HAHAHA!" she said shaking from laughing so much. "I-I couldn't help it-HAHAHAHA!!!" Rose was laughing so hard she was falling off of her seat...literaly. "HAHAHA-owww!" Rose soon fell off the chair, on top of Loki. "Oh.." said Rose, blushing madly. "I'm sorry..."

Man, Loki sure is pretty... Rose thought. She then shook her head and thought, No I shouldn't think that...it's not right. "Are you okay, Loki?" Rose said with a look of concern on her face as she started to get up.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/21/2008 6:00 PM

Loki, still in the midst of a laughing-spitting spree, suddnely felt a large pressure on her abdomen. What the? Suddenly, a large plush serraptor fell on her! "Rose! Watch o-- mdiufbrgbjvjebnit" When Rose finally got up, Loki looked up with glee. "I'm not flattened! I'm alive! I believe I can flyyyyyyyEEEEEEEE!!!!!" She actually started singing, with her cracky, squeaky high-voice. She grinned up at Rose, and stood up on two-legs, and failed. She toppled over, then tried with all-fours. That worked, as always. Why can't I have a human form?

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 6:12 PM

{Sorry I'm late!}

[center]ImageImage
Two pet's were warped into the time travel when they were doing a plot for practice.  "Where are we," said The templed fellox.  "Don't know, Midna, but let's ask around.  AND 2...  would you get off of me," said the kuhna, who was in human form.  "Well, excuse ME!  It's not my fault that your a male," said Midna, who changed into human as well.  They saw a couple of folks stranding there.  "Excuse me, but can you help us for a moment," said Midna.
{Midna-human:1, Roy-human: 1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/21/2008 6:22 PM

Surface was the first to spot two new-comers. They were human, yes, but they seemed.... different from the normal humanshere. Ahh.... anthro pets. Interesting capability. She padded over to them, and watched them with a gleaming eye. "I think, I, could be of your service?" She winked at the male, almost hoping he would flirt along with her. She forced herself not to think of what happened the first time, but, it just kept haunting her. And it would until she could make it up to im. I'll make it up to you someday... Kagai...

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 6:31 PM

As soon as the kuhna winked, Roy blushed then looked down.  "Yes.  We were thinking of a practicing combat, then we got warped to this dimenssion, right," said Midna, who then nugged Roy.  "Uh, y-yeah.  I'm Roy ant this is Midna," said Roy who was still blushing from the kuhna winking at her.  We're looking for a way to go back," said Midna.  "Hm.  Is that, Marth," said Roy, "Hm?  What are you talking about," said Midna.  "He was the one who saved my life from the entire riot my father did at me," siad Roy.
{2}{2}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220