Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Postby Arillumia » 10/15/2007 8:16 PM

Ari noticed a sudden absence of people on the sidewalk. She twisted and turned, looking for the people. Her eyes rested on a large group of people outside a building not too far away. She heard people passing mention something about a war. "War?" she said in surprise. She turned back to Rezzie and Stoffie. "War? What do you guys think? I think I might sign up. Ya know it's gotta be between the Imperialists and the Purists, most probably."

(*curses the lack of muse* Come baack my muse!)
(Has temporarily left the rp)
Arillumia
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby Rezzpalmerre » 10/15/2007 8:28 PM

Rezzie quickly gathered her things as Stoffie began to walk away. She looked up at the mob of people Ari spotted. It wasn't until Ari said something about a war that she realized what was going on. "A war? That was...unexpected. I wonder what started it?" She asked the next person who walked by, and they explaind quickly what had occured. She looked at her companions, "So, I guess we go sign up then?"

{Has temporarily left this RP}
<center>Image
</center>
Rezzpalmerre
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 455
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 10/16/2007 6:09 PM

A frown found its way onto Stoffie's face. "I knew this would happen, I just knew it!" Anger swelled within her, but was suppressed by the worry she felt more. She turned to Rezzie, "Yes, I know who started it, the Purists would never seek out reason to harm others. No, we're on the defensive, and my country needs me." Stoffie looked down at her close companion, Buraun who also carried a look of worry.

Ademar nuzzled Hizanami one last time before leaping onto Balius' saddle. The three other small companions joined him as Stoffie tugged on the reins. "I hope I'll see you two on the other side. I'm sure we, the Purines, will do everything in our power to keep the natural state of our lands. And our journey will continue, with all of us." With that she walked off to sign up and, if need be, fulfill her destiny.

{Stoffelees and her quad companions have temporarily left this role-play}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby Jslilblesn » 12/08/2007 2:09 PM

Jaim wasn't paying attention to the conversation or her friends. She tried to look at a map, but thoughts about being wanted raced through her mind. She slammed the map down on the ground and picked up a newspaper, which was on a stand next to the post where Sketch, her Concept Penticorn was tied. She looked through the paper, and there was her wanted add again! Sighing, he pulled her riding top hat out of her backpack and put it on. It hid her horns. Then she put on her riding jacket. It hid her tail. Jumping on Sketch, she pulled all of the newspaper out of the stand, and had the Penticorn run over them before riding in the opposite direction. I'll meet up with you later! she called, I gotta go get some supplies first!
<center>A Hollow Aries gallops by with a devil girl on his back.
ImageImageImage
My Pen:My Barracks
Thank you BaalsBaby for my avatar! :D</center>
Jslilblesn
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 82
Donate

Previous