Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Flick 3D - Opening Concert

Postby Matt » 05/11/2008 7:12 PM

Image Image Image
Oricalcum, Felix, & Ross

Ori stretched his legs again, he was getting so tense he could barely move. The male, with short pink hair and light pink eyes, looked in the faded back-stage mirror once more. His face stared back at him, his 20 year old face. Funny, he was younger than the base guitarist, and yet he was lead singer. Stretching again, he got up and headed to the small party that had arrived with Pima.

Ross, the female singer, stood chatting with Felix. Her fiery orange highlighted brown hair bobbed as she chattered enthusiasticaly. She stopped as Ori walked over, and smiled. "So, what's the band's name? You thought of it?" Ori grinned back, and chuckled inwardly before entering. "Flick 3D. That's our name." Ross grinned back, beaming. "Awesome!"

Felix grinned also, his pudgy belly shaking as he chuckled. His smale wisp of black hair bounced on his bald head, and his black curly mustache curved with his smile. "Jolly good, jolly good, 'ey?" Ori then turned serious again. "Now, where are the others?" He sat down in his chair, labeled ORI in gold letters. Ross and Felix sat in theirs, and they waited with baited breath.

[1] [1] [1]

[Only for those in the band]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby SirMax » 05/11/2008 8:41 PM

ImageImage

"Come on, hurry up you lazy idiot!" Aesrin called, staring down the slope as the struggling orange haired boy behind her. Ace looked up and glared at her, muttering "Oh, easy for you to say, you don't have to drag your piano up the stupid hill, do you?"

Aesrin put her hands on her hips. "Ace, we're going to be late. It's going to be your fault. And I am going to kill you for it." Ace groaned and tried to speed up, dragging himself up to the top with his base guitar strapped to his back.

"Finally! God, Ace, if you're going to make a habit of this, we're going to have to kick you out." Aesrin teased, as Ace breezed past her, pointedly ignoring her jabs. However, they WERE going to be late at this rate.

Heading towards the building they were supposed to meet at, Ace slipped in backstage, grinning. "Are we late?" he asked, as Aesrin followed him in. Spotting Ross, he grinned at her, winking cheekily as Aesrin noticed and rolled her eyes.

[[Aesrin: 1 || Ace: 1]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Ghostlily » 05/11/2008 9:13 PM

[center]ImageImage

Great. He was probably already late. But frankly, Beelzecane didn't care much. He had been have forced, half persuaded into this gig. At this moment in time, Beelzecane could gladly be at home. A little chirp grabbed his attention, and he turned to glance at the Clockwork Bleeder.
"I'm guessing you don't really want to be here as much, either?" Beelzecane murmured. The Bleeder only blinked--his chirp had been a rare occurrence. Kurao rarely made a sound, but Beelzecane preferred the Bleeder this way. He already found Kurao's presence annoying. At least if he was quiet, less people would notice him.
Soon, Beelzecane made it up the hill, with his guitar strapped to his back. He had left his motorcycle down in the lower parking lot, but now wished he'd just parked next to the building. He had seen two other people entering the building in front of him, one carrying two instruments. Obviously, they were part of the band. Beelzecane sighed before he opened the door, then entered, Kurao on his shoulder.
"Hey, here I am. I'm guessing I'm late, but I doubt that matters much."
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Roxianna » 05/11/2008 9:40 PM

Mellow (Mali)

Late, late, late, oh god, she was soooo late!

Mali ran up the street, with half of her hair up in a pig tail, the rest flying wildly around her face.  The stupid purple ribbon that had been holding it up had fallen out half way during her run there.  She clung to it desperately, determined not to lose it.  She didn't have a spare with her.

Mali knew she wouldn't be so terribly late if she had just had her car, but the fact that she didn't wasn't really her fault.  How was she supposed to know it was a bad idea to leave your keys in the ignition while you picked up your buddies from a party?  And how was she supposed to know she'd get drunk while she was there?  Really, whose bright idea was it to give her that beer?

Couldn't be helped now, though.  Mali ran through the hall of the studio, passing the door she was supposed to go in.  When she reached the end of the hall way, she stared at the blank wall for a moment, confused, before turning around and running back the other way. Eventually, she found the correct door.  

After tying her hair up quickly, Mali then pushed open the door.  "Who missed me?" she asked, grinning wildly.
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

Postby Matt » 05/13/2008 6:41 PM

The door burst open as Ace and Aesrin rushed in, followed by Beelzecane and Mali. "Glad you could make it." Ori flicked away the pencil he had been tapping on the side of his chair, and stood up. His pink bangs fell just above his eyebrows, so, luckily, he wasn't one of the Rabbot A1's who actually looked like a rabbit more than a human. He grinned casually at them, and looked them over one by one. "You all here just for me? Well, ain't that sweet." He grinned again, and winked at the few females.

Ross, however, was more interested in Ace then anything else. Strutting over to him, she blinked her lashes curtly and made sure she sashayed with every step. "Hiya, Ace." She looked at him, grinning mischievously.

Felix nearly fell out of his chair when the tough-looking parties arrived (other than Mali), and his mustache was in complete disarray. "Jolly good, goveneh', jolly good." His belly jiggled lightly as he chuckled, his pale skin shining in the dim back-stage light.

[2] [2] [2]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby SirMax » 05/13/2008 7:21 PM

Aesrin raised her eyebrows when Ori winked at her, giving him an appraising look as she considered how to take this particular flirt. Of course, that basically depended on what she thought of Ori, and opinion she hadn't fully formed yet. With that in mind, she chose to ignore his wink in favour of her favourite hobby, e.g. annoying Ace, but she found him rather  preoccupied with watching Ross sashay her way towards him.

Ace was indeed quite enjoying watching Ross approach him. That was certainly a good sign, if the girl could have him interested before she even made her way to him. Looked like he'd been right picking her out early on in the auditions. Running a hand through his carrot toned hair nervously, he grinned at her.  "Hey Ross." he replied, feeling the sudden urge to put his arm around her shoulders but being set upon by the unfamiliar sense of shyness- certainly not something he often dealt with.

[[2]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Ghostlily » 05/14/2008 4:57 PM

Beelzecane didn't reply, but merely surveyed the group. They were odd ones. He didn't mind Ori, but Ross...she bothered him. The way she flirted with Ace was just annoying beyond all usual limits. Of course, Beelzecane wasn't one for relationships. He'd had enough of them to last a lifetime. And anyone observant enough could realize this when looking at his Bleeder. Beelzecane just stayed out of them, and made this clear to Ross during auditions. Whether or not she listened to him was another thing.
"Are we going to sit here flirting with each other or get to work?" Beelzecane murmured, his comment mostly directed at Ace and Ross. The way she sashayed caused a bit of bile to rise up his throat. Beelzecane fought the urge to purge, and stood there, the Bleeder gazing with an empty look at everyone. Kurao found no one in particular better than the other in this group--he was a bit interested in Ross's flirting, but said nothing, like usual.

{2--2--Urge to purge. Haha. x3 That rhymed. ...Yes, I'm easily amused.}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 05/14/2008 5:19 PM

Mali grinned foolishly.  "What, couldn't get a date or somethin' Beelzecane?  You sure are grumpy."  Mali wanted to go on with her teasing, but made herself stop.  The Kuhna wasn't exactly the brightest little thing that had ever lived, but she was smart enough to know that if she continued to pick on Beelzecane, she might not be living for much longer.

So instead, she went and looked at the equipment that Flick 3D had.  Looking at the sound board for a moment, she asked Ori, "Can I play with this?"  She was more curious as to how fragile the thing was, rather than to how it worked.  She really wanted to know how flamable it was, and to how long it would take to catch on fire.  Not that she set things on fire on purpose... just that it would look cooler that way, surrounded by a blaze.

In Mali's mind, things were either fun or unnecessary.  And this board didn't look very fun...  If the band didn't need it, then Mali saw no harm in torching it...accidentally...

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 05/17/2008 10:49 PM

((Sorry about this, but I'm trading Aesrin, so she's going to be running away now. ^^;;; If you want I can slip in another person, or she can disappear, or whatever.))

Aesrin rolled her eyes. "Well, Ace, I really have no need to to watch you flirt." she said with a strong edge of sarcasm. "And I predict this being a trend. So I think I'll take up that offer."

Ace raised an eyebrow. "What offer?"

[[3]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SirMax » 05/17/2008 10:51 PM

((and sorry about the triple post, but I need five posts and... yeah. >3>; ))

"The offer to go live with another trainer." Aesrin said simply. "I never much liked Max either, and especially not Max. Seeya Ace!"

"But... You can't just leave! Where are we going to get another pianist?" Ace asked, panicked. This might not turn out well...

[[4]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SirMax » 05/17/2008 10:52 PM

"Yes I can. Don't worry, I'll send another pianist I know." With that stunning revelation out in the open, Aesrin strolled out, leaving Ace staring dumbstruck. "Um..." he said, looking at Ori apologetically. "I don't think she was serious about it being because I was flirting..."

[[5]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/18/2008 4:56 PM

Rushing in, Gyspy panted at her effort to be on time. Pushing open the door, she forced a smile.

"Sorry, I'm REALLY late. I had a late palm reading. But anyway, fill me in on what's going on. And did one of the band members just quit? I saw her rush out the door."

Staring directly at the lead singer, she winked before making her way to Ross.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Ghostlily » 05/21/2008 6:37 PM

Beelzecane stopped, turned around, and glared at Mali. His anger level was rising, for more than one reason. "Do you want to die?" His eyes were narrowed into dangerous slits, that of an animal rather than of a human. His eyes were the only Lucain part of him that he kept when in his human form. While Beelzecane glared at Mali, Kurao leaned down to gaze rather boredly into Mali's face. His little tongue flicked at out at the Berry Kuhna.
"You better watch it, kid." With that, Beelzecane stalked off to the far end of the room, taking out his guitar, and playing a few chords to calm himself down. He didn't even bother to greet Gypsy.

{3}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 05/21/2008 7:44 PM

Mali's eyes went wide with mock fear, and when Beelzecane turned around, she had to stiffle a giggle.  This certainly wasn't the first death threat she had ever gotten, and she could think of only one way it would be the last; If someone actually went through with thier threat.  Nobody ever did though, so what did she have to be afraid of?

Noticing Gyspy for the first time, Mali waved a hello, smiling stupidly for a moment.  After that, she found herslef unimaginably bored, for she had nothing left ot entertain her.  Turning to Ori, Mali asked, "Can we start soon?"Singing would be a good enough distraction. For a while, at least.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/28/2008 7:23 PM

Gypsy nodded at Mali before running to catch Beezlecane. Brushing her hand against his, she smiled.

"Don't let her get under your skin. She's not worth it."
She muttered to him, her eyes dancing.

My my, these was lots of delicious candy in the band.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Next