Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Postby Matt » 05/31/2008 3:28 PM

Ori merely watched as Aesrin left, Gypsy came, Ross sashayed, and Beelzecane muttered. He suppressed a chortle of laughter at them all, and instead grabbed up his guitar. "we going to start, or what?" He looked stern, but a twinkling of humor passed across his eyes. "Don't worry Ace, we'll get another pianist. We'll just ask around and see if any one's willing." Surprisingly, he didn't look worried at all. Suddenly, his pocket began to squirm, and a tiny maggot head poked out. Ori sighed impatiently, and let it crawl onto his hand. The Skwyrm's purple eyes looked up at him. "Now, really. It's not polite to hitch a ride in my pocket without asking."

Ross leaned on Ace flirtatiously. She reached up a hand and twirled his hair, giggling girlishly.

Felix just jiggled with laughter, as he had recovered from his fall and was sitting peacefully on a cargo box in the corner.

[3] [3] [3]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby SirMax » 05/31/2008 6:34 PM

"Well... okay..." he said, still not too sure that they could get a pianist in time for the concert. Guess they were going to play the d?©but concert without the piano. Oh well, they could always get one for future concerts... right?

However, as much as he tried to focus on the idea of the concert, he found himself very distracted by the girl leaning on him. As Ross spun his hair around a finger, he turned a dark shade of red, mumbling incoherently.

[[6]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Ghostlily » 05/31/2008 7:16 PM

Beelzecane lifted his gaze high enough to see Ross leaning on Ace, then glared back down again. His face was turning slightly red, but it wasn't too noticable. Beelzecane couldn't help it that he had a temper--but he was getting better and better at controlling it. Other certain things would spark him in to anger. And this was one of those things. Oh, and Mali's lack of fear was a bit unnerving as well--she just didn't understand how close he was coming to smacking someone over the head with his guitar. If she was in the way...well, he wouldn't refrained from hitting her, as it would be most satisfactory.
As Beelzecane muttered to himself under his breath, he heard Gypsy walk near him. He flinched away at her touch, snapping at her, "If you want to flirt, go along with those two! But don't get me involved." He pointed at Ross and Ace before stalking off to stand closer to Ori. The sooner they got started, the happier he'd be. The entire time, Kurao, still on Beelzecane's shoulder, hadn't made a sound. He just watched, silent as ever, as the world went by.

{4--4}
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Roxianna » 06/01/2008 3:52 PM

Grabbing a microphone, Mali grinned wolfishly.  "Let's do this thing!" she called wildly, turning a cartwheel as she took her place of to the side of the stage.  As she landed, she stumbled and hit the mic against the ground. She looked at it, worried for a moment, but soon realized it was not broken.  She normally would not have even cared if the mic wouldn't work, but for now, it was the only thing not keeping her from going crazy from boredom.

Turning the mic on, Mali swung out her her arms wide, as if to say, "What are you guys waiting for?"  But, she had not been expecting the loud, screeching noise to protrude from the microphone as she interupted the sound waves of the amp.  The scream caused her to drop the mic, causing it to bang against the ground, only causing more noise.  As the sound waned away and died, Mali grinned sheepishly and grabbed her mic from the floor, hiding it behind her back.  "Wasn't me..,"she said with a small smile.
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/04/2008 3:54 PM

Gypsy glared at him before smacking him on the back of his head. No matter who he was, he would NOT disrespect her.

"Don't disrespect me, you jerk!" She said, storming off to Ace and Ross.

"I need some water."
She said, breathing deeply.

Her belled shoes jingled as she drank to the full cup, and tossed it across the room with no hassle into the trash can. Winking at Ace, she walked away to get her stuff together.

"Hey, where do we put our stuff?" She asked in her smexy Mexican accent.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Roxianna » 06/11/2008 9:03 PM

((I'm going to post now, because I want to have 5 posts so I can join another R.P. at the same time.  :3  So...yay~ ))

Answering Gypsy's question, Mali said, "Anywhere's good.  Just as long as you don't put it on the equipment.  That might break it."  She paused for a moment, for dramatic effect, before saying, "And breaking stuff is my job."  She smiled happily as she swung her microphone around in her hand.  It gentle crashed into a speaker, and the foil-like cover popped off the top.  "Told you so," she grumbled under her breathe, to emphase her point from before.  She was expesially urked, because if she couldn't fix this, then she'd have to pay for it.  Fortunatly, the top slide back in to place without a problem.  Mali smiled brightly because of her good luck.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 06/14/2008 6:14 PM

{I'm very very very sorry for posting out of order. I wouldn't do this normally, but I'm probably going to start/join another roleplay very soon and I need the five posts.}

If Beelzecane hadn't been working on his self-control for months, he would have slapped Gypsy harder than she could ever hit him. He was nearly burning under his skin, and so he closed his eyes. Of course, he couldn't block out the other's voices. Mali never shut up...why didn't she shut up? He laid the guitar against the wall, fearing that he'd break it if he wasn't careful.
Once Mali dropped somewhat-broke the microphone, Beelzecane snapped. "Stop fooling around! Do you even have the slightest idea how much this stuff costs?! Stop acting like a child and start acting your age!"
Kurao was even surprised by Beelzecane, even though he'd been his companion for at least a year. He twitched slightly, trying to remind the Lucain in his silent way not to go too far. To calm down. Mali hadn't meant to be such a nuisance--she was just a kid. She didn't know of Beelzecane's 'issues.' There was no point in taking out his unspent anger on her. Somehow, Beelzecane grasped what Kurao was trying to say, and he stopped his yelling, closing his eyes again and concentrating on calming down.

{5}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 07/23/2008 11:16 AM

OOC: Just bumping the thread. I think someone should post, because it's been over a month now. I would...but I'm waiting for a response. Or should we close it? Pima's decision.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Ghostlily » 07/23/2008 4:24 PM

ooc; Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. But I've been waiting for PimaBean to post...it's her turn...
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 09/09/2008 1:04 PM

((I have to agree.  This has been unactive for a little too long, so I'm going to remove Mali.  ^^  Sorry...))

Mali looked around for a moment.  Then, yawning suddenly, she said, "Ya know what?  I've got better things to do.  See ya'll round!"  Then, she skipped merrily out of the building, grabbing her bag and her hidden booze before sticking up her thumb and hitch hiking a ride home.

((Mali has left this R.P.))

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/10/2008 8:52 PM

[[Yeah, I think I'm gonna quite this too. I really do have other plots that I want to complete with Beelzecane...]]

Beelzecane stopped a growl of anger from escaping his mouth. He was too angry...he had to leave...he had to get out of here, before he really got angry.
"C'mon Kurao, let's go." The Clockwork Bleeder blinked in agreement, and the two disappeared out the door.

[[Both have now left.]]
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/13/2008 10:28 AM

((Same.))

Gypsy sighed, realizing she had a palm-reading appointment, before waving off to the others. "Gotta go, bye!"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Previous