Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Family outings- Private

Postby Krystalolive » 06/01/2008 4:06 PM

ImageImage

Two light blue Kunhas walked through the City og Guardians. They looked related, and were talking to each other. "Sis, Krystal said we were metting people here, that's why we're here again." Thomasine sighed, then looked around. "I know bro, but I still wonder why she choose here." Thomasine smiled, then looked at Thomas. "So, where are the others?"

23~~~23
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/01/2008 4:35 PM

((I'll go ahead and make my post if that's okay =3))

ImageImage

"Come on, we're gonna be late!"  Crest wailed, bounding ahead of his sister.    Aurora sighed and chased after him, emitting a low growl out of frustration.  She glanced up at the towering walls all around the city.  If she didn't watch him, he would end up lost like he usually did.  

Finally, she had caught up to him.  He had stopped and was sniffing the air.  She tilted her head in confusion and spoke up.  "What's wrong?"  She meowed, taking a sniff of the air as well.  He stopped sniffing and laughed.

"I smell others!  I bet they're here!  Let's go!"  He raced off again around a cracked, lone wall.  "Wait Crest!" His sister yelled after him and gave chase again.  Once she rounded the corner, she saw two figures in the distance.  'I guess he was right.'  She came up on Crest's side and the two headed for the pair in a steady run.

{1} {1}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/11/2008 2:27 PM

{{Sorry, about this.  Wasn't paying Attention.  Sakura is in another Rp, so instead.  It's thunde and Cream.}}

"Oh man!  I can't belive I forgot this!  And Sakura's on a date," yelled Thunde as she ran with a cake kuhna.  "Well, at least this is my first time with you, Thunde-sama," sid the cake kuhna as she ran as well.   "I know, Cream.  This is a bad time to be like this," aid Thunde.  "Why?  Did you drink Rum again," asked Cream.   "Darn strait I didn't.  I forgot the invite," said Thunde.
{Thunde: 14}{Cream: 1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/12/2008 12:40 AM

Thomas and Thomasine looked around, seeing four kuhna. Two flamey ones, and a cake and hydro. Thomas looked at the two strange ones, while Thomasine looked at the cake kuhna. "Hey bro, who does that remind you of?" She smiled, then waved at the kuhnas with her tails. Thomas looked at the cake, then smiled. "Tobi."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/14/2008 12:53 AM

The two siblings came to a halt as they reached the pair.  Looking over their shoulders, they saw another pair of kuhna coming.  Aurora looked on calmly, her tails flicking a friendly hello at everyone as the flames radiated in a mixture of colors.  Crest, on the other hand, looked as though he was going to explode from happiness.  You could tell he didn't get out much.

"Look Aurora, look!  More are coming!"  He giggled, jumping around excitedly.  Aurora sighed lightly and shook her head.  He was doing it again - trying to get all eyes on him.  "We weren't the only ones invited you know..."  She said in a tired voice to her brother.  He ignored her as usual and continued his bouncing around.  "Hi there!  Hi!"  He laughed.  Aurora sighed once more before sitting.

{2} {2}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/14/2008 3:11 PM

Thunde screached in front of the four kuhnas.  "Hi.  It's nice to meet you all.  Hehe," said Thunde.  "It's pleasure to meet you guys," said Cream.  "I'm Thunde.  A pirate tomboy girl."  "And I'm Cream.  Like the rabbit in Sonic Heroes.  Who're you guys?
{15}{2}{{Yes.  I'm a fan of Sonic and the gang.}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

25~~25

Postby Krystalolive » 06/14/2008 3:53 PM

The two looked at the kuhnas, bowing their heads to them. Thomas looked around, smiling. "Hello everyone. I'm Thomas and this is my sister Thomasine." Thomasine looked at the group and smiled. "Hi! Our owner Krystal told us to come here to meet some kuhnas, and you guys must be them. She said she wanted us to get out and see more people." She glanced at Cream, then laughed. "Do you have a friend named Cheese?" She remembered Krystal walking around the den, talking about Sonic and how cool Shadow was.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/14/2008 7:17 PM

Aurora returned the bows and smiled warmly.  "Nice to meet you all."  Crest joined in, his tails wagging excitedly.  "Yes very nice!  I'm Crest and that's sister Aurora!"  He ran over to her and nuzzled her cheek.  She giggled and softly pushed him away.  As annoying as he could be he was still her cute little brother.

"I love Tails!  He's my favorite!"  Crest blurted out at the mention of the Sonic gang.  Aurora looked at the others with a smile.  "I'm sorry.  He's always hyper like this."

{3} {3}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/14/2008 7:38 PM

"Hahaha.  Now that you mention it.  I'm trying to get a bllama beeker and I was going to name her Cheese," said Cream.  "Yeah.  my favorite is Blaze the cat.  In fact. We have a albie named Blaze," said Thunde.  "We have another cake kuhna named Miles 'Tails' Prower.  We're trying to make all of out characters Sonic characters," said Cream.
{16}{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

26~~26

Postby Krystalolive » 06/14/2008 11:36 PM

Thomas smiled and sat down, letting his sister take over. She was the one who liked all of the weird things Krystal ranted about. Thomasine looked at Cream, then smiled at Crest. "I like Tails too. Hey, have you got a Shadow? That's Krystal's favorite, and I kinda like him too!" She smiled, then thought about the black hedgehog. Thomas turned to Aurora smiling and sighed. "We don't mind. There's a cake at home that's super crazy. Though, he's nice and we think of him as a goofy dad." He smiled thinking of Tobi, then looked at his sister again, wondering why she liked Shadow.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/15/2008 4:02 PM

"Shadow?  Come to think of it, we do have a Shadow.  He's a Glacial Fellox."  Aurora said, carefully watching her brother as he strayed from the group.  "Yeah he's super nice to me!"  Crest piped up from behind a rock.  'What are you doing?  Stay close okay?'  She spoke to him through telepathy.  She received no reply back but assumed he had heard her as he ventured a little closer to the group.

She turned to Cream and Thunde smiling.  "It would be fun to have the whole sonic gang living with you."  She laughed.

{4} {4}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/15/2008 4:08 PM

"Yes!  We have Blaze, Amy, Cream, Shadow, and Jet," said Cream.    "Yeah.  It's starting to get annoying.  Besides.  There's also more that we're getting.  Know anyone that we're missing," asked Thunde.  "We're missing, Wave, Sonic, Silver, Knuckles, Rouge, Omega, Storm, Espio, Charmy, Vector, and I can't remember other characters," said Cream.
{17}{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

27~~27

Postby Krystalolive » 06/15/2008 10:37 PM

Thomas smiled, then turned to Aurora. "To tell the truth, I don't know the sonic story that well. Do you?" He tried to join in the talking somehow, but he didn't know about Sonic. Thomasine looked at Cream, a thinking look on her face. She lit up, then smiled really big. "I know two others you're missing. There's Big the cat, who is the guy that fishes alot with the frog, and there's the main bad guy. Dr. Robotnik." She had the 'dark and scary' look on her face, then she smiled again. Thomas looked at his sister, then smiled. 'What a goof.'
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/16/2008 6:44 PM

"To tell you the truth, I don't really.  I just now some of the basic information."  She shrugged and smiled at Thomas.  Meanwhile, in a world all to himself, Crest had found a frog to paw at.  Aurora eyed her brother warily.  Mother had told her to watch him for he had a habit of disappearing in an instant.  She knew this all to well.  

Aurora jumped slightly as the frog landed on her foot.  She shot a stern look at Crest.  He, of course, paid it no mind and began to play with her tails.  She sighed.  "How many friends do you have?  Any other kuhna live with you?"  Crest suddenly spoke up, still pawing at his sister's twitching tails.

{5} {5}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/17/2008 10:27 PM

"Those two and what about Cosmo and Dr. Eggman nega?  Those two as well," said Cream and wrote them down on a scetch booklet.  "Actually.  We have a bunch of friends like Lynn and Marth.  As well as this list of Kuhnas," said Thunde.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate