Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

28~28

Postby Krystalolive » 06/18/2008 11:02 AM

Thomas smiled and nodded to Aurora. "Yeah, I-" He looked at Crest, who popped out of nowhere and asked a question. Thomasine looked up and Crest and smiled. "Of course we have other Kuhnas. There's my mom, and Tobi, and a bunch of other guys." She sat down trying to think of the others names. Thomas looked at Cream, "I'm not sure, but isn't Robotnik and Eggman the same guy? Our owner goes on all the time about how people call him Eggman now and hes name is Robotnik or something."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/18/2008 11:56 AM

"Oh so you have lots of kuhna living with you?  We don't have many - Kuhna that is.  Other creatures, yeah, we have bunches of those."  Crest smiled.  

Aurora hit him gentle in the muzzle with one of her tails out of annoyance.  He ceased and decided to take a dirt bath.  He began rolling around kicking up dust clouds.  His sister gave him a strange look, but said nothing.  His once silky black pelt was now a dull brown.  She began to wonder if she was really from the same gene pool as him.  

Ignoring her sibling for the moment, she chimed in the conversation.  "Eggman?  Is he the one that makes all of those robot minions or something?"  Her lack of sonic know how was showing.  "Ha - Eggman." Crest laughed at the strange sounding name.

{6} {6}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/20/2008 1:41 PM

"Bingo.  And it looks like we also need, Cosmo and Dr. Eggman-nega, right," asked Thunde.  Cream looked at the list, "Yep.  but how about we have fun today?  We'll look at the list later."

{19}[6}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

29~~29

Postby Krystalolive » 06/21/2008 5:12 PM

Thomas nodded, then looked around. "What do you guys want to do? There's a park somewhere around here, and lots of cool places." He looked around at the building, then glanced at the other kuhnas before looking at his sister. She seemed really focused, so Thomas turned to the others, smiling. He opened his mouth when his sister jumped up, smiling with pride. "You forgot Snively! He's an old character, but he's as funny as heck! And there's Cluck..." She spaced out for a minute, then came back. "Sorry, I remembered an old Sonic show Krystal watched the other day. It had Sally, and little Tails, and..." SHe spaced out again, smiling.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/21/2008 6:24 PM

"I'm game for wherever you all want to go."  Aurora shrugged.  She didn't really pull towards one option or the other at the moment.  At the mention of a park, Crest jumped back in.  "Oh park, park!"  He wagged his tails happily.  "Sky took us to a park with a pond one time and we got to fish!"  He too spaced out, thinking back on the long ago trip.  

Aurora flicked her ears then tilted her head slightly.  "How do you even remember that?  That was way back when we were still kits!"  "I guess I have a good memory."  He smiled proudly.  

{7} {7}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/04/2008 8:37 PM

((*Pokes thread*  Did I kill it?  o.O;; ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 07/04/2008 11:58 PM

(No, I's waiting for suiseise. Should we poke her?)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/05/2008 12:00 PM

((Oops.  I'm soo sorry.))

"I'm game with whatever," said Thunde as she looked tired from talking about the list.  [clor=pink]"A park sounds great!  Tree's, flowers, a pond.  I like parks,"[/color] said Cream.
{20}[7}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 07/05/2008 5:55 PM

Thomas smiled and sighed at his crazy sister, then looked around. "A park with a pond sounds fun, do you remember where it was? If not, we can walk around looking for it." He smiled, then glanced at his sister, wondering if she was ok. Mentally.

Thomsine looked at her brother smiling. "Yeah, a park sounds fun. Trees, a pond, hopfully a nice shady spot to relax and talk. Sounds good." She looked around the group, then looked at the buildings. 'I wonder where the park is?'
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

30~30 Level up!

Postby Krystalolive » 07/05/2008 5:55 PM

Thomas smiled and sighed at his crazy sister, then looked around. "A park with a pond sounds fun, do you remember where it was? If not, we can walk around looking for it." He smiled, then glanced at his sister, wondering if she was ok. Mentally.

Thomsine looked at her brother smiling. "Yeah, a park sounds fun. Trees, a pond, hopfully a nice shady spot to relax and talk. Sounds good." She looked around the group, then looked at the buildings. 'I wonder where the park is?'
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/09/2008 4:38 PM

Crest began to think back when they had taken the trip.  "Actually..."  He gave a toothy grin, "..I think it was around here somewhere in Lamenolai.  Or at least close to it."  He looked around at the surroundings, trying to see if it sparked a clue.

Aurora envisioned a peaceful pond with sweet smelling flowers and tall trees.  It sounded lovely to her.  Good memory or not, though, she still didn't believe Crest could guide them to the place. "I guess we just look for it.  Sooner or later we would stumble across it I'm sure."  she shrugged, having given her two cents about it.

{8} {8}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/10/2008 3:09 PM

"Well, let's find it.  I know it should be around here somewhere," said Thunde as she looked at Cream smiling and pulled out a bottle of soda.  "It's a good thing for me I'm not her.  I drink something different, she said.  "Come on Thunde, you gotta try something new," said Cream.
{21}{8}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

31~31

Postby Krystalolive » 07/11/2008 12:58 AM

Thomas and Thomasine smiled, then nodded at the same time. "OK! Let's go!" Thomasine started to walk around, then blushed and looked at Crest. "I guess you should lead the way." She smiled, then looked around.

Thomas looked at his sister, then at Crest. He shook his head, sighing. He walked over to Thomasine, bopping her on the head. "Yes goofy, he should lead the way. Now, calm down. You're acting like Tobi."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/12/2008 12:17 PM

Crest lit up at the chance to lead them.  Aurora, on the other hand, ... not so much.  Crest leap ahead and looked around.  "This way!" He took off in a direction in a hop more than a run.

Aurora shook her head and laughed apologetically to the others.  "Following him...may not be the best idea..."  She said shrugging.  "He isn't one for asking directions..that's for sure."  She laughed.  

A few moments later, Crest reappeared huffing.  "Find anything?"  His sister said teasingly.  "Uhh..well no - Not yet."  He flattened his ears, embarrassed.  She rubbed his head with her paw.  "Didn't think so." She smirked then gave him a soft smile.  She was taking after her mother more and more every day.

{9} {9}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/12/2008 4:01 PM

Thunde pulled out a bottle with no sign of what it was.  She poped the cap and drank one quarter of the bottle and then placed the lid back on.  "that's rum.  Isn't it," asked Cream.  "So what?  I"m a pirate and a pirates life for me.  There's no way you can stop me," said Thunde and she hiccupped.  "Hopeless when drunk.  How about we try...  This way," said Cream as she pointed Northwest.

{22}{9}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items