Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Finally Home [Open]

Postby Matt » 06/10/2008 11:54 PM

[This is open to up to 3 of those individuals who have war veteran pets.]

Image Image Image Image
Sacriphe, Sunny, Even, and Anole

The four friends walked along, not noticing their cuts and burns, but only the fresh air, the clean smell, finally home where they belonged. The rather large candle shinzo leaped off of the cavallions back, his flames leaping eagerly when he touched the hard stone ground. He cawed in excitement, clicking his tongue in a language only the shinzo's new. The cavallion smiled, and even the scowling Evren Soldier managed to put on a slight smirk. "We're finally home, Even! Isn't it great?" The Evren Soldier, apparently Even, just shrugged. "If you call this home, Sunny, you have beetles for brains." "Brain~", corrected a singsong voice from the shoulder of Even.

A May Kitrell landed in front of him, his soft feathers sticking out in clumps. Even sighed. "Anole, just go do something useful." And the kitrell flew back to Even's shoulder and began plucking various insects off of his fur.

[25] [23] [8] [1]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/11/2008 2:16 PM

ImageImageImage
An Imperial Hollow Heart, Fire Batle Heart, and a Grappler WereBetta walked to the City of Guardians and spotted a Shinzo, a kitrell, a Evren Soldier, and a cavallion over at a corner.  "Hey, look.  It's Sac, Even, and Sunny," said Fiore.  "Let's go," said Firewing.  The trio ran toward them.  "Guys!  Over here," yelled Zwart hart.

{Firewing: 37}{Fiore: 34}{Zwart Hart: 6}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/11/2008 4:23 PM

The four turned around to look at the three veterans Sac chirped happily and Sunny bayed greetings, but Even just shrugged and his tail twitched. "Fiore! Firewing! Zwart! How ya'll doing?" Sunny smiled politely, bowing after this sentence. "Hey," said Even, his shoulder blades twitching uncomfortably. He pointed to Anole with a sharp claw. "That's Anole. Anole Weasley. The most annoy-" Sunny stopped him and Even continued furiously. "The most... enlightening May Kitrell I've ever seen."

[26] [24] [9] [2]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/11/2008 5:02 PM

"Awsome!  The six of us!  Still alive and pals forever," said Zwart Hart.  "I thought your name meant Black Heart in Dutch," aske dFiore.  "Let's just say, it's only at nighttime," said Zwart Hart.  A girl on a motor cycle wearing a helmet stoped in front of the seven pets.  The woman pulled off her helmet.  "Sac?  Is that you?"  Firewing, Fiore, and Zwart Hart knew who that was.  "B-b-b-b-b...Blaze," shocking and saying all three of them at the same time.  "What?  Never expected me," asked Blaze.

{38}{35}{7}{38}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/11/2008 8:10 PM

Sac stopped dead as the girl stepped off of the humming motorcycle, his jaws frozen in the middle of a clack. His fire turned blue, waving and flickering in the soft wind. His eyes glazed over, and he stood in a kind of shock.

Anole fluttered down beside Sac, poking his blue flames happily, apparently enjoying himself. Sunny stood motionless, his train of though apparently had exploded. Even cocked his head lightly; he had never seen Blaze before.

[27] [25] [10] [3]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/12/2008 5:55 PM

Anole sighed. It wasn't much fun around here. He twiddled his ears, and flew off. His tail wrapped around Even's shoulder for a split-second, and then he was gliding through the sky, over trees, toward the mines...

[4]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/12/2008 5:57 PM

His brown body twirled in the wind, tugged by it. His feathery tan wings billowed gusts of wind, sending him soaring above the ground. It was just lovely to fly... he guessed others could do it, but right now he had this patch of sky to himself, other than a small morning dove twittering overhead.

[5-Left for Mines]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/12/2008 9:56 PM

Blaze smiled and hugged Sac.  "Thank God.  You're alive!  I would've killed myself If you didn't come out of the war."  "Yeah.  you would've just murdured Rishu," said Firewing.  "What did you say," asked Blaze as she stopped hugging Sac and turned around to look at Firewing, "WHAT did you just say!!!!"  "Now you mad eher ticked off," said Zwart Hart.  Blaze's hands (still in human form) turned into big white paws.  "You're a dead meat!  Come and get me," said Blaze and ran fast like a tiger.  "Dang!  She's really fast in human form," said Fiore.

{39}{36}{8}{39}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/13/2008 3:37 PM

Sac, still frozen, seemed to melt from his shock and licked Blaze's face eagerly, clacking meanwhile. Even shrugged. "He says he wants you to be in Quad form." Sac nodded eagerly, his blue flames licking the ground. Sunny smiled lightly.

[28] [26] [11]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/13/2008 11:31 PM

"Define Quad form," asked Blaze.  Firewing pulled out a bottle of Sake and dranked it.  Bt Fiore pulled it away from him.  Zwart Hart shooked her head in dissapointment.
{40}{37}{9}{40}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/14/2008 3:29 PM

Even snickered. "It means animal form, B-b-b-blaze." He snickered meanly, and as if on cue Sac bit him hard on the leg. The little candle shinzo hissed, flames licking Even menacingly.

Sunny backed away, shrugging.

[29] [27] [12]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/14/2008 3:35 PM

"Hm.  Well I never.  You never liked me.  In fact.  I'll shread you with firey fangs," said Blaze as she turned into her pet form.  her anklet all polished.  "It's because of you guys I get freaking ticked off.  But Sac's sweet."  She flicked her tail as she stood next to Sac.  "Oh brother.  Wait a minute!  blaze has a crush on Sac.  Hahaha," said Firewing as he laughed.  "No she doesn't.  She likes him as a friend," said Fiore.  "Yeah.  I agree with Fiore," said Zwart Hart.
{41}{38}{10}{41}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/14/2008 3:55 PM

Sac looked slighly bemused after Fiore's comment, but rushed over to Blaze once she was in her Quad form anyhow. Brushing against her lightly, his flames turned deep purple. He purred lightly, not really hearing Even snickering.

Sunny smiled, Sac finally had Blaze back.

[30] [28] [13]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/15/2008 1:34 PM

Blaze rubed on Sac.  "At least Yuo have Sac bck.  And Thank God that this war is over," said Fiore.  "Yes.  Thank God,too.  We were running out of sake," said Firewing.  "Get back here, Rishu,"  yelled a voice out of nowhere.  "Make me," said Rishu and flew pasted the pets.  

{42}{39}{11}{42} {Souseiseki: 45}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/15/2008 2:52 PM

Sunny tilted his head in puzzlement. "God? I think you mean Zu'hai." He winnied, apparently puzzled ast this "God" statement.

Even twitched his tail grumpily. "With all of this love you'd think we were at a wedding..." he grumbled under his breath.

Sacriphe purred deeper, blocking out all other sounds. Suddenly, someone ran past. It looked like the man Pima had described... Rishu, wasn't it?

[31] [29] [14]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next