Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Ember and Inferno

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/07/2008 6:51 PM

"Ok after a long flight you need to rest, lets go see what that shrine this is," Inferno said.  they slept a bit, by morning they explored the area looking for runes one was hard to read but made them think what did they say? it was odd and fascinating, they now looked for some shops, but no avail, they continued to get ready for the adventure ahead!
Common Garudor

Ember
lv:4
Element: Air
Loyalty: 12
Toughness: 12
Exploration: 8
Endurance: 11
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 6
Darkness: 5
Fame: 11
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Born Flier, Hawk's Vision, Human Speech
Battle Traits: Wingstorm, Blinding Speed, dodge

Inferno
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/09/2008 8:48 PM

"Ok we have everything we need, but i have a rare potion, its made of, a Turkezilla tail feather, a table spoon of Chimerantula venom, a Fenling's pearl, and a Hollowheart's ribbon, and one of your tail feathers" Inferno said  
'wow, ok lets try it!" Ember said wondering what it did
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/10/2008 9:12 PM

"I have one question... what dose it do?" Ember asked
"Its a Fire Rage Potion, the rage that burns our soul can be transmuted into a blast of anger and fire!!  it is more powerful when the users anger is at its peak!" Inferno said "Wow! i wish i could make one, i bet it taste good!" Ember said "you dont drink it, if you do, you will die!" Inferno said hopping Ember wont drink it later.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/12/2008 8:18 AM

"Oh I have an idea we can play a talent show and this can be the prize!" ember suggested "Well i it was worth anything yeah, but its a secret potion used by me, only. " Inferno said "dose the burn mean its working?" Ember asked "no thats the Chimerantula venom, looks like we need more," Inferno said knowing this would happen. or something like that,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

major part of plot alert!

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/13/2008 5:46 PM

"Ok let me clean you off," he said jumping up cleaning a bird off with a towel quite quickly, " Well how do you use it?" Ember asked "Thats the thing, its missing a regnant, crass caverns may have a clue for us, lets go!" Inferno said hoping on the back of the bird who then took off into the sky, flying at high speed only to hear a screech which was fallowed by a ramming attack!
X??ng Y??n
"Is'int that a good guy?" Ember asked "I think, wait look  that wired gem on its head, aim for it! it must be some sort of umm wired thing!" Inferno said only for the tail to swish out to them "Do a barrel roll! press X or Z twice! i mean.. just do a barrel roll!" Inferno said Ember manged to dodge and use wingstorm on the gem! it cracked, making the X??ng Y??n go berserk! it now showed to be mechanical! "For a mech its strong," Ember said it fired a ray from its gem on its head which was also dodged but barely, then fired the orbs that it once carried which exploded on impact of Embers ramming attack! Inferno grabbed one and threw it at the gem, fallowed by Embers ram! "Giga ray activated!" a mechanic voice said, it now fired rays all over while spinning! they dodged by fallowing them in a gap, more orbs flew at them but, Inferno was ready, throwing them back, ending the lasers, now its spewed an icy blast which hit, "Brrr, dang that C-c-cold," the cold only affected Inferno immobilizing him, but Ember used wingstorm! destroying the gem, "self destruct  activated," it said as they flew off to the caverns below, only to look up and see an explosion! "who's up for round 2!" Inferno said only to have ember stare at him, (continued in criss caverns)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate