Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

The ship

Postby Zheris Altradi » 09/09/2008 6:54 PM

Dusk
Common Garudor

Ember
Inferno

A Small Ship slowly descended on to a clearing It could carry 20 passengers, but would have to ditch supplys, It hovered in one spot for a second then landed showing Inferno, Dusk and Ember.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/13/2008 9:01 PM

"Ok, I doubt we will be in a fight." Inferno said laying down
"Ummm boss, look." Dusk muttered pointing up.

[center]Image
Hollow

"Dang It, do we ever get to relax!?" Inferno yelled
"I think that thing is well looking for lunch. and you are on the menu." Ember said "Do you have to be hear right now? cant you just wait till 6:00? I really am busy." the bug just stood there, It's obvious It was  only an infant.

"Can I help you?" Dusk asked. but It just sat there staring
"Ok now that is getting creepy." Inferno said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/16/2008 4:40 PM

(this is the last fight for a while)
"I think it wants to join us." Dusk said.  It clashed its claws together  and screeched "If we can beat it" Dusk translated "Dusk You Fight him, thir will be more scary foes than this one." Inferno said  "OK. Lets do it!" Dusk said ready to fight

It screech then jumped to a center platform, made a rut all around leaving Dusk airborne.

The Wispwing was flying circles around the beast.  It tried to grab Dusk with its claws. which failed then it stuck out its stinger Dusk just flew around it, Dusk tried dive bombing it but a loud clang and stunned Wispwing It could attack. which it did. Dusk became frustrated, and his wings kicked up dust. then flew out of range. then dove down, pulling up at the last second blasts of wind stunning it!  It stood up dazed , Its weak point was vulnerable.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/16/2008 4:52 PM

"Wow, He has guts." Ember said watching them fight. "I can see how the arena gets so much money." Inferno said throwing a odd red gem in the air and catching it. "Is it true your just a pawn for the real guy?" Ember asked,
Only Inferno and Ember met the true Leader of the spires operations.  Dusk would soon to.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/18/2008 1:24 PM

Dusk flew around the arena showing off, then flew center stage. the battle was over, before it started, "You guys would make a good team." Inferno said "I think I learned something." Ember said "Not now" Inferno said "You are assigned to seek out some treasure hunters in Wilt'no desert" Inferno said "Yes sir!" Dusk said "To aid them" Ember said bordering the ship leaving them there.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate