Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Of all the places to wander... (Now Closed)

Postby EternalEbony » 09/27/2008 2:27 PM

(Note: I'd prefer if only one person joined this. Ebony... doesn't always like people.)

Well, here she was. Ebony, feeling nervous about what appeared to be a fight between two pets forming on the Barakka Bridge, had run to the first area she could get to. Ugh, of all the places in the world, why Lamenolai? It was crowded, a big city, but she supposed she might not leave yet. She'd wait a while for the potential fight forming on the bridge to resolve. For now, though, she might as well work with Perun. The Sahound seemed to be at least obeying her for food, and though he wasn't too smart yet, all the culture in the city might help him somewhat. If she could just walk around a bit uninterrupted, maybe he'd learn to like her a bit more, being more used to her human company than he was currently, though he already didn't seem to mind her at all. Maybe he'd even make a trustworthy companion, with a bit of effort, someone to help her out in tough situations and always be by her side. That would be nice... but maybe it was hoping for a little too much.

For now, though, he seemed to be following her, though she wondered if this was perhaps just due to the fact that he didn't know what to do in such a crowd- certainly, she knew, he couldn't go up to greet everyone. Either way, things were going well so far. She'd just walk along the city streets until she was sure the fight was over, then return to the bridge and perhaps head to somewhere else, somewhere less busy. The strategy was at least worth trying, she figured- if it didn't work, she might have to stay in the city for a while, but she'd get out eventually, and that was good enough. Hopefully, Perun would be more obedient and generally a better companion when they finished this short session of city training, though- she didn't want it to be all for nothing, this relative waste of time for her- she could've just left the bridge in the first place, sneaking past the angry pets, after all.

(Perun: 1/5)
EternalEbony
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 09/28/2008 1:03 PM

Nathan
(in his human form...can be read in my pen : http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtop ... 0871#60871 :) )

Nathan stroked back his hair and sighted. Wow. Today was a lot going on here, even for Lamenolai it was so crowded that he wondered why the
endless stream of pets and people not stopped because they where stuck.
//I need to find a more confortable place...maybe a caffe or somethin//
he thought. He just passed by a girl with a Voltage Sahound, as a huge,
fat guy with a mustache that would make a walrus jealous showed him to the side rudely. He stumbeled to the side, and brushed the sahound slightly.he instandly could feel his fine hairs on his arms stand straight up at the static touch. he also bumped lightly into the girl. "oh...oh I'm sorry!"
he said hastily. damn, that really was'nt his day...

(I hope thats okay if i join?)
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby EternalEbony » 09/28/2008 7:38 PM

Feeling the man bump into her, Ebony quickly turned her head, eyes narrowed. Was this man perhaps one of the pickpockets that roamed the streets of almost any city? He was apologizing instead of running off, though, and she wasn't really carrying any valuables, though, so that didn't make much sense. Meanwhile, Perun was obviously irritated- though he was usually friendly, some instinct deep within him told him that being touched by humans was bad. Involuntarily, he gave a loud growl, teeth bared, facing the intruder, suddenly changing from his previously calm look. Calm down... Ebony said, preparing to take a treat from her pocket, but the Sahound was too focused on his anger to notice, it seemed. Hopefully, this wouldn't all end in disaster. Perhaps Perun would calm quickly, like he had before, although that hadn't been in such a crowded, busy environment.

"It's okay... Perun here hates being touched, though, so watch out." She warned. But slowly, the Sahound seemed to calm down, no longer seeming angered, though his tail wasn't wagging at Nathan either, like it would with most people. At least he wasn't going to attack, though, Ebony realized. Hopefully, she'd just be able to continue on her way, without any further interruption from the crowd of people around her. However, that seemed a bit... unlikely, with all the citizens of Lamenolai hurrying to their places, colliding with each other in a way not really unlike a huddle of dominoes.

(Perun: 2/5)
EternalEbony
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 09/29/2008 11:46 AM

By the look the girl gave her first, he drawed back slightly.
//huuuh.if gazes could kill, I'd be pretty much screwed right now...//
however, the girl relaxed a little, but not Perun. Nathan now was getting nerveous, but used his thoughtspeech, trying to calm him down.
I wont hurt you or your trainer he said, hoping to not upset him any further. "Oh, dont worry, that one time was enough for me" he said to Ebony,
grinning. Behind them, the crowd got very angry, pushing,screaming why it wasnt getting any further and colliding in said dominoe fashion.
He took a look over his shoulder. "we really should get going, if we dont want to end under the feet of those guys there" he muttered.

(sorry, brain block...)
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby EternalEbony » 10/02/2008 5:59 PM

Ebony nodded at the man's first statement, all too eager to get out of this place. "Yeah, no use staying still in here." She said simply, and took a step forward. Unfortunately, Perun had other ideas. Though he'd calmed slightly earlier, other people were brushing against him in the crowd, making him irritable. And he wasn't moving. Come on, let's go, I have food to offer. Ebony said simply in her head, knowing that Perun would hear and hoping he would listen. Unfortunately, she wasn't so lucky- the Sahound obviously didn't want to take the slightest step to the side. Even though the crowd, oddly enough, seemed to be thinning slightly, it was still very crowded, and the human didn't want to just stand there and have her pet embarass her in front of all these other people. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like that was a wish that was about to come true. If only she'd gotten a pet that didn't have such a hating of being touched, but she hadn't been that lucky, and now she was suffering the consequences of her little bit of bad luck.

(Perun: 3/5)
(Writer's block for me, as well)
EternalEbony
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 10/16/2008 7:35 AM

(sorry that it took so long.
still dont really know what to write XD)

He began to walk forward, but stopped after he noticed that the girl and
her pet wherent following. He assumed that they where new here, or
at least not used to crowded places and somehow didnt wanted them
to stand arround here alone. Nathan turned and walked back to them.
He soon saw what the problem was and bit his lip //thats not good//
Nathan again tried to contact the sahound per thoughtspeech.
I will get you out of here. I'm a friend. and at the same time send him
a picture of his Palowockee-self. the way Perun behave told him that he
might like other pets better than humans, and hoped that this would help
to warm up with him and move him away from here.

(muuuh...)
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby EternalEbony » 10/19/2008 4:47 PM

Ebony watched as the man walked forward, but Perun still refused to move the slightest bit. Ugh, her pet could be so stubborn sometimes. Come on, I know you don't like crowds, but I have food for you... She told her pet through thought-speech, hoping that she might get an answer, but recieving none. Ugh, this could take a while... Suddenly, she watched as her pet's ears perked up, and he began walking towards the man. Apparently, somebody else had at least been better at persuading the Sahound with thought-speech. Now, her voltage pet was sniffing curiously at the stranger, apparently having already forgotten why on earth he was angry before. Ebony sighed- she just wanted to continue on through the crowd with minimal social interaction, but that seemed to be something her pet would make near impossible. Hoping her pet didn't hear her through his telepathic ability, she made a quick mental note to avoid places this crowded from now on, and to stick to less populated areas.

"Sorry for bothering you." She muttered quickly to the man, then turned to walk away, looking at her pet with slight irritation. Come on, time to go. If you follow me, you can get away from the people who'll touch you. She spoke through the thought-speech, and upon hearing the last bit, she saw her Sahound's ears perk up. Still, he was rather interested in greeting this person for the moment, apparently- hopefully, she'd be able to get him to stay with her, now, despite his love of being around strangers more than people he knew.

(Perun: 4/5)
EternalEbony
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EternalEbony » 10/30/2008 5:49 PM

(Sorry, I need quick KS for the trick-or-treat, but need 5 posts here to start another RP, so...)

After a slight sign of hope, a sign that her pet was at least hearing her through his thought-speech, Ebony decided to keep on trying to get Perun away from this stranger, so they could continue on through the town. Come on, there's food for you if you follow me, and you won't be touched by anyone, and it'll be all sorts of fun. She commented, truthfully- well, besides the part about fun, which she wasn't too sure about at the moment. Again, her Sahound perked up his grey and blue ears, apparently listening. The human stood still, waiting for a response- would he go with her or not? She started walking, and waited to see what would happen. Hopefully, her companion would start being obedient, for once, make things slightly easier for them to get out of this crowded mess of a city.

Okay, I will follow you. The response came after a slight delay, and the Voltage-colored canine reluctantly trotted after his owner. It was only after Ebony handed over the rewarding treat that she realized what had happened: her pet had communicated to her with a complete sentence in thought speech. Her first-owned creature was finally showing some signs of intelligence. Grinning, she continued weaving her way among the crowd, and Perun followed: hopefully, they'd be able to find their way out of here soon, and continue on with their training in a less-chaotic environment.

(Perun: Level up! 5/5)
EternalEbony
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 11/06/2008 4:43 PM

(very sorry that I couldnt respond earlier, had very much to do lately...
oh well anyway, bye^^)

Nathan stood there I think you should go now...who knows, maybe we'll meet again he said, giving the sahound a smile. and it worked. The little fellow turned and went with his owner, disappearing in the crowd. He waved goodbye, then made his own way to where he actually wanted to go.
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 11/06/2008 4:46 PM

a few hours later he sat in a nice little coffee bar, watching the crowd
walking past the windows and sipping on his coffee. He was wondering if the
girl and her sahound where okay, but he guessed so. With a sight,
he stood up//time to go home// and payed the bartender. "bye" he said and slicked through the door out into the normal chaos.

(5/5)

(just finishing this...)
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items