Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Postby SirMax » 10/11/2007 2:01 PM

[[...XD That's an unfortunate comparison.]]

Yukita shook her head. No. Focus on the birds. There were some species here she'd never seen before, and she had to study them. It was her responsibility as the most experienced ornithologist there. Unless... "Um, Mind? Are you an expert on birds, by any chance...?" she asked, blushing slightly.

Aerik'ith glanced over at Yukita. What was she up to now? Was this still about her brother? It better not be...

Krozle flapped towards the others calmly, leaving the pastries behind. He had no desire to eat them. Although he wondered momentarily what Crystal was doing at the moment. Was she baking? Hmm.

[[Yukita: 12 || Aerik'ith: 12 || Krozle: 28]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/11/2007 6:52 PM

Am?? looked around, then said, "I'm gonna go now.  Fire'll be really mad if I don't come home." She sighed, closing up the laptop and standing up.  "'Twas nice to meet all of you, though." She said, walking away.

{14 Am?? has left.}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/11/2007 11:50 PM

Mind's ears perked as Yukita actually spoke to him. "I'm not really an expert on much of anything in particular." the dark feline said as he padded over and sat down in front of the blue fem. "I just sketch and study what I happen to see." Reaching into his bag, he pulled out his sketchbook and handed it to her. "Have a look." Since this was his first real time out of the pens, it had the bird sketch he had done earlier, the sketch of the spectrakuhna as she matured and grew up, and some sketches of the different pet species back home. Each one had notes scribbled and labels branching off varias parts.

Blade followed Areik'ith's gaze to Yukita. He murred in his chest softly, but willed himself not to flirt as it seemed she was already eyeing someone and the last thing Blade needed was to get jumped by an angry boyfriend. Instead, he turned back to Areik'ith. "So, madam, what brings you and your rather charming friend here? I noticed you met the little scientist as well." He motioned to Mind in the last sentence, though the Taigra wasn't paying attention.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/12/2007 1:33 PM

"Goodbye, Ami." called Krozle, looking after the Kuhna.

Yukita flipped through the drawings distractedly. Normally she'd enjoy looking at the obviously talented Taigra's drawings, but she wasn't thinking about the drawings, but having a silent mental battle between science and romance. Should she give up on the birds and come back later? Or should she try to forget Metare and focus on the birds?

Aerik'ih noticed Blade gaze and grinned. "You're welcome to try and seduce, her, trust me. I certainly won't mind if you steal her away from my brother..." she whispered, winking. "We're just here to study." glancing into the distance, she murmured. "Oh, sorry. I have to go. See you later, Blublade.

...She couldn't concentration. Leaving the birds for another day, Yukita wandered home in a daze, Krozle following

[[Yukita: 13-gone|| Aerik'ith: 13-gone || Krozle: 29-gone]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/06/2007 11:16 PM

Blade's ears perked up suddenly as he heard the distant voice of Calico in his head. "Looks like she believes the breeding rooms will open soon." he said with a hopeless sigh. "Well, I better be off. Don't want to keep the little lady waiting." The sensuious creature turned on his paws and strolled away.

Mind stretched and yawned. "I better get back home and make sure Kia and Lothica haven't killed each other yet." He was reffering to the two Gyrophaunt that pretty much hated each other. "Farewell." The taigra waved his tail as he gracefully ran off.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Previous