Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Adventure of Lamenolai {Self}

Postby Fytoria » 11/17/2008 3:47 PM

ImageImage

Tyokry and Alaranda

The trees and bushes rustled as Alaranda emerged from the forest with Tyokry following behind her. Alaranda glanced around finding a path leading to a large gate that was detailed so finely that it  looked like it took a year to etch the design on. Next to the gate was also to knights standing on the sides with swords on their hip in a leather case. Tyokry's eyes shined as he looked at Lamenolai, City of the Guardians. He loved cities even though he looks like he would live in the wilderness. The two walked up to the gate. When they stood in front of it it started opening slowly letting them into Lamenolai.

"This city is beautiful!" said Alaranda while she looked around everywhere trying to soak up everything she could see into her mind.

"Now first we should buy some food for us. I'm starving," complained Tyokry while his stomach groaned from hunger.

The two of them walked on the brick path perfectly cemented on the ground until they walked into a road filled with stalls selling all types of things from food, accessories, jewelry, and many other things. Then Tyokry and Alaranda was stopped at a stall filled with weapons, wands, scrolls and accessories.

"Come please take a look at my fine treasures gathered from around the world," said an old man dressed with a blue cloak and clothes that were sewn from silky cotton.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 416
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 11/17/2008 5:16 PM

Alaranda and Tyokry looked at each other."Why don't we just take a small little look. We might even find something we like," said Tyokry shrugging.They turned to the stall and glanced at everything spread out on the table. Then Alaranda saw a gold wand that caught her eye for some reason.

She asked,"How much does this wand cost?"

"That one is going to cost ya' 100 KS," said the man. Alaranda reached into her pouch she carried that held all her KS. She counted out 100 KS and put the KS onto the counter as the man handed her the wand. Alaranda held the wand in her paws admiring how well the condition it was in. Tyokry went over to her and said,"That's a nice wand you got. This is what I got." Tyokry then held up a large sword from steel and the handle looked like it was made from scales of a lizrd or even maybe a dragon. Alaranda and Tyokry left from the stall and kept going down the road with merchants shouting,"Come and see what I have here!" or "I know I have something that you are interested in."

After the two got food and other supplies from the merchants they then headed to a building that Alaranda dragged Tyokry to. "Now why did you bring me to here?" asked Tyokry.

"Well since we bought some new weapons we should also learn how to use these properly and effectively," said Alaranda as she pushed the door open and walked in. Tyokry thought about it and Alaranda actually made a point. Tyokry followed inside finding him inside a large room with doors. Alaranda and Tyokry looked around finding three doors. One of them said "Archers". The second door said "Swordsmen" and the last door said "Wizards". They also noticed that a desk was at the front of the room with a lady sitting there. The lady then asked,"Could I help you two?" with a smile that was very friendly and inviting. The two looked at each other and then they walked up to the desk.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 11/17/2008 9:54 PM

"Hi. we would like to have a lesson on how to use these weapons," said Alaranda as she pointed to the sword and wand. "Ok all you need to do is go into to the correct door and your session will start. Oh, and your session is for 1 hour," said the lady. The two walked and stood in front of their door and then looked at each other. Alaranda walked into her room but Tyokry hesitated. He was excited wondering what he would learn but for some reason it was like his feet were glued to the floor. He slowly stepped into the room finally after 2 minutes of standing outside. "Welcom Tyokry," said a voice that came from a man sitting on a stone chair with candles lit up beside him.

~~~~~~

Alaranda looked around the dark room that was only lit by 5 orbs floating around the room. On old man with a wand and staff floated down to Alaranda. "So you are the one looking for help on this wand eh?" said the man. "Y..y..yes sir," stammered Alaranda. "Well then you have come to the right place. Let me teach you some basics and then by the end of our time I have faith that you will know everything a professional mage could do. First let me introduce myself. I am Albert the wise and you must be Alaranda," said the man. Alaranda looked at him wondering how he even knew her name when she has only been here for about 30 minutes. "Now shall we proceed," said Albert as he magically made a door. He opened the door and led her into a bright room with mages, magicians, and wizards every where. They looked like they have been waiting for her for more than a year!

~~~~~~

"Uuuu....Um...Hello," said Tyokry in a frightened voice. "Ah yes you are Tyokry am I mistaken?" said the man. The man was very muscular and had paint markings all over his body. "I am Rantor the strong. Here you will be pushed to your limits and only one thing to keep in mind....NEVER EVER show fear," shouted Rantor as he leaned forward towards Tyokry's face. "Now I will show you all of the skills to be a knight and swordsman. First the basics then many more. By te time I am done you should be a very experienced swordsman and knight. Finally I will now lead you to the training room where other students train too," said Rantor as he stomped the stone ground making a door emerge from the ground. He forcefully opened it and led Tyokry into a bright room full of knights and swordsmen training by defeating monsters. He stepped in and his eyes widened with excitement and he couldn't wait to learn. He stared at Rantor seeing him smiling at him then Rantor looked up to see his students seeing how much they progressed.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 11/18/2008 3:27 PM

~~~~~~

Alaranda stepped out of the room wearing a blue cloak and she had a ragged cloth pocket holding the wand. Tyokry to came out of hie room wearing an iron chest potector and in his paw was the sword he bought from the merchant, but there was a scar on his eye. "Wow that was one of the best times I have ever had in a long time. Albert the wise was a great teacher," said Alaranda. "Same here to," said Tyokry. "Just one question. How did you get that scare?" asked Alaranda staring at the scare on Tyokry's eye. "Well.... my training is vigorous, and we had to face monsters. One of them caught me when I was weak and scratched my eye," said Tyokry trying not to remember the pain. The two walked out of the building seeing a boy running, running like a cheetah with a monster chasing him. The monster looked like a lion except the mane were spikes and its tail was a scorpion's tail. While the boy ran he tripped on a rock so the monster jumped to devour him.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 11/21/2008 6:01 PM

The boy's eyes were very wide and he ducked but then he looked back up seeing the back of Alaranda standing in front of him making a purple shield surrounding the Kuhna and him. Tyokry then tackled the monster and slayed him by making a blue light over his sword and sliced through the skin of the monster. The boy was trembling from the fright from the attack of the monster. "Th..th...thank you very much," said the boy then bowing at them.
"It's okay you don't have to thank us it's just that your fine," said Alaranda letting out a hand to help the boy back onto his feet. "Well I guess I should get going or else my mom will be worried about me," said the boy. He then ran off and waved back at them. Alaranda and tyokry waved backed to him.
"Well then, Shall we head off Alaranda?" asked Tyokry. "I guess we should head on off but I won't forget this place," said Alaranda. The two then walked down the stone path leading to the forest so now they head off to the next location but Alaranda hesitated and took one last glance at Lamenolai, City of the Guardians. Tyokry tugged on her shirt and dragged her back so they could get on with their long journey. The last thing you could see of them were two shadows going into a dark forest with the sun setting turning the whole sky orange.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate