Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Night on the Town, Our Style [Self Roleplay]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 10:34 PM

Suicide

"Why didn't he tell me we were going out?" a feminine voice grumbled. It belonged to none other than Miss Suicide, well, Suicide. Most just so happened to know her by her stage name, though it wasn't all that far from the truthful name. Sure, some would wonder why anyone would name their child after something so disturbing as self inflicted death, but hey, she liked the name.

She sighed, running a brush through her hair one more time. The young woman-Lucain was standing in front of a large mirror in the middle of one of the costume storage and dressing area combined rooms of the theater. It was strange, living in a theater, but she honestly didn't mind. At the moment, she was appraising herself, turning and twisting in front of the reflective glass to get a look at herself in all possible angles. It was a good outfit, though fairly simple, she decided.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2879
Donate

Re: Night on the Town, Our Style [Self Roleplay]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 10:35 PM

Ziede

"Are you ready, yet?" A voice called, it clearly belonging to a male of some sort. Appearing in the doorway to the large room was Ziede, all dressed up as if to be ready for a night on the town; and that was the exact truth. It was his plan to spend a night out. It was in the middle of Winter, near Christmas even, so it seemed like a perfect time just to waste a night out rather than working or anything else.

He entered the room, catching Suicide still in front of the mirror. He shook his head and promptly strolled up beside her, a smirk coming onto his face, though he was truly amused by her. "Come now, you look lovely. I didn't know little Miss Suicide fussed so much over her looks off stage too." Oh yes, teasing her was incredibly fun. Nothing better than getting your girlfriend all wiled up and fussy at you right before going out. Ah, he meant it all in good fun, really.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 10:47 PM

She watched him come forward in the mirror, observing his reflection coming up behind her. "Not yet." Suicide didn't bother to turn to look at Ziede at first. Not until his latter comment. Oh yea, that did tamper with one of the red buttons. She turned on her heels, glaring up at him, her three tails flicking with irritation. "You learn something new everyday," she huffed.

The female stared him down for a few moments longer, before turning away again to set the brush down on of the many tables about the room. "You could have told me we were going out before hand. I didn't even expect you to come over tonight..." Being that he hadn't come around much within the last week, why wouldn't she believe he wouldn't pop up randomly like this? Well, then again, the reason he hadn't been around wasn't exactly by his own choice. She had been very busy within the last week, tending to this and that. The life in a mafia never was very slow.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 10:57 PM

Just like she held the habit of watching him, Ziede had the same exact habit of watching her. It wasn't his fault, he just liked looking at her. Not just because she was the most beautiful women he'd ever met, but...for that reason. She was lovely to look at, but that wasn't just why he loved looking at her so much now. His feelings for her, they greatly enhanced her beauty. Anyone any more physically beautiful than she could never top her in his eyes. Simply looking at her made him happy, even when she might have complained, saying she looked awful. It happened sometimes. She may have been a trained actress and killer, but she still held those typical female traits.

"I wanted to surprise you," he finally said, following after her and taking one of her hands in his own. "And also apologize for not joining you within the last week. I should have went with you."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 11:04 PM

It wasn't possible to stay mad at him when what he said was so sweet. He knew her so well. She was a killer, but that didn't mean she didn't have a heart. She just did what she was raised to do, saw it as a part of everyday life. "You don't need to apologize," she replied, looking at their hands before at his face. Really, she didn't have the heart to ever stay mad at him, over anything. "It's not your job anyway." That's right, she did something unexpected, gave her heart to someone from a non-violent background. Thus far, it wasn't heard of for any of the theatrical mafia members to do this, aside from she.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 11:15 PM

Ziede frowned. "But it is," he spoke out in disagreement. It was his job, just as much as it was her job. "Because we are together, it is my job as much as it is yours." Besides, Ziede allowed himself to be...corrupted. His past may not have been at all violent, but that didn't matter, he took to the sort of jobs she had rather well. His life had actually been quite boring, up until he met Suicide. At least, that was what he claimed. It wasn't late boring, but it was perfectly meaningless to him now. It seemed that he was Zelosis' son, even if he never met his father at a younger age, for the habit of flirting with women appeared in him as if it were natural. He'd gone out with quite a few ladies before he stumbled into the theater one day, the day he first saw his love on stage. She had him before "Hello."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/21/2008 11:45 PM

"Where are we going, anyway?" She decided to change the subject, before they got into some disagreement. Sure, she liked having company with her on her..."missions" but she didn't much like the fact that he took to them so much. It wasn't who he was... He wasn't a killer. Of course, she failed to consider that you didn't have to be raised to kill in order to kill. People could switch over into a killer type so suddenly, even if you were the most mellow being alive. Perhaps she just didn't think she'd meet someone with a past like his that could so easily show interest in such things.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/23/2008 11:04 PM

Heh. Ziede knew exactly what she was doing. Alright, he'd drop it too. Now wasn't a time to argue over something as trivial as that. Thing was, she should have already been able to guess what his answer was going to be- he wouldn't be giving her one, and that was the answer. "It's a surprise," he replied. His eyes held a mischievous glint to them. Oh, he was still getting a kick out of all of this. "It wouldn't be very fun if I told you, would it?" So it would be fun, no matter if she knew or not, because she would be with him, but that was beside the point.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/23/2008 11:04 PM

Suicide sighed, receiving Ziede's answer. Go figure. So he wasn't going to tell her? Fine. No point in arguing about it, it wasn't quite her style to do so. "I suppose it wouldn't be," she admitted after a moment. Her ears twitched. "We're just lucky my father likes you." Her tone then was as if she was amused. Aros, liking someone? Heh. It seemed like something that could never happen. Maybe she meant "like" as if to say at least he didn't want to kill him. That fit a lot better.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/23/2008 11:05 PM

"Like me?" Ziede was obviously thinking it impossible as well. "I don't believe your father likes anyone outside of your family. No, he doesn't like anyone aside from you and your sister." Yes, that seemed much more proper. Aros wasn't known for showing affection to males, unless...Ziede shook his head, away from those thoughts. He knew full well that Suicide and all of her siblings had two fathers, never a mother. What was horrible, he rarely saw Aros show any sort of affection toward his sons, just his daughters. Sometimes, it made him wonder just why that was, but not even Suicide knew the answer to that.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/23/2008 11:05 PM

Suicide remained silent for a moment, wanting to speak, but unable to deny what Ziede has said. It was true, her father did show very little affection to anyone. She felt awful for her brothers' sake. Minion One and Minion Two...Aros hadn't even bothered to give her full blooded brothers real names. She hated referring to her brothers to what her father did, it never felt right.

"What about your father?" A subject change was better, something to get her mind off of the sad facts of her life. "Do you think he'd like me?" They didn't talk about his father very often. She found that she'd pulled her hand away from is, though she meant nothing ill of it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2009 8:33 PM

"My father?" Ziede looked at Suicide with a raised eyebrow. Truth be told, he didn't much speak to his father, even though Zelosis had come back from the war quite some time ago. It couldn't have been too normal for a child, fully grown, to suddenly take to the father that had never been around in their childhood. Of course, Zelosis did try to explain things to him, but it wasn't like Ziede could easily love him just like that. The one thing he did like his father for was that he tried, unlike the mother that he never knew. He didn't even know the name of his mother, but his father had at least made sure he was in good hands as a kid.

"I'm sure he'd love your personality," he assured his love. "I doubt he would be pleased to hear about your job and to hear that I was 'pulled' into it, but you as a person? Who couldn't like you? You're absolutely charming."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/01/2009 3:50 PM

Heh. The female of the two made a face when Ziede mentioned her 'pulling' him into her job. Hey, it hadn't really been her fault, exactly. If his father really would have blamed her for it... She sighed mentally, know that she would have fully take the blame for it in the long run. She corrupted the guy, after all. If she wasn't a killer for the mafia, then he wouldn't be either. It was through there connection that he got caught up in it.

She smiled, despite herself. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." She leaned forward to give him a quick, soft kiss.
"So, are we going to get going, or waste the whole night here?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate