Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Order of the Clouded Sky[open]

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/27/2009 2:44 PM

ImageGolbez ImageTat
ImageMithril

The world is tainted and unforgiving. Second chances, rare. True love, even rarer. I question whether these ever exist. I come to Lamenolai in search of the Purists, to help the cause. I walk into the grand city, accompanied by Tat. Mithril also tagged along, saying something about keeping an eye on me. Although, I shall do the same, I will not allow any of his thefts.
    "Why are you here again?" Mithril whined. Golbez did not answer. "Fine."
    "Squeak" At least Tat will cause less trouble.

To the Chocobo Pen!

Chocobo pic belongs to SquareEnix.
Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 127
Donate

Re: Order of the Clouded Sky[open]

Postby Memory » 01/28/2009 1:48 PM

Image Venom Sahound
Image Voltage Fellox
Image Blaze Meji
Meji and Sahound were meeting Fellox in the city. When they arrived to the grand city, they looked around for Fellox. But was nowhere to be seen. So they kept looking around the big city. Sahound complained,"Where is Feelox at. He was suppose to be here by now." "Stop complaining. He is right up here."said Meji. They walked up there and said,"Hey. How was your trip?" Fellox said,"great."
Memory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 121
Donate

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/28/2009 1:54 PM

Mithril ran ahead, "I bet I'll get twice as much done as you ever would!" Not looking ahead, Mithril crashed into Sahound. "Umm, hi?" Golbez ran after him. "I'm terribly sorry for my friend."

To the Chocobo Pen!

Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby eidyia » 01/28/2009 2:00 PM

Image Fenling

ImageFerrikoon

Fenling wanders around the city, her purple fur standing out, and she feels shy. The rays of light drift from between the buildings and she smiles at how happy they make her. Along her side Ferrikoon saunters. His evil looking pelt driving those away from him. After wandering for some time, sometimes buying things, sometimes just looking, the odd pair sees someone crash into another creature. Ferrikoon holds back a snicker, although a small one escapes his maw. Fenling shoots a glare at him, then walks over, her tails twitching. "Are you alright?" She asks the creature before her gently, concern filling her emerald eyes.
eidyia
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/28/2009 2:07 PM

Mithril quickly picked himself up, "Yes...um...I'm fine!" Golbez looks curiously at Fenling. "No need to worry for my friend, his head is hard and keeps him protected." Mithril blushed and looked at Golbez with anger, "Hey, my head's not that hard!"

To the Chocobo Pen!

Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby eidyia » 01/28/2009 2:13 PM

Fenling chuckles to herself a bit and glances at Mithril. Smiling at him and twitching her four tails again, the emerald pearls held in place twinkling slightly, she looks back at Ferrikoon. Indicating to him to join them with one of her long tails she smiles at the two again.

Ferrikoon saunters over in his smooth, floating way, and quickly grabs one of the pearls from her tail to tease her. Scowling with anger she jumps at him and wrestles the pearl from his grasp, putting it back in place. "Thief, its a wonder I keep you around." She says with a mock glare at him.

He smirks, then looks at the other two. "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. You had better watch your back though or I shall rob you blind." He says softly, with a light tone, indicating that he is joking. Fenling scowls at him again and then walks over to Serihound.

"Are you alright?" She asks once again, concern touching the large emerald eyes of hers once again.
eidyia
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Memory » 01/28/2009 2:34 PM

Surahound smiled and said,"Yea. Im fine. So how are you today?" Fellox looked around the city. He walked over to some antique store and went in to look around.
[url=http://www.menagerie-labs.org/]Image
Adopt at MML![/url]
Memory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/28/2009 2:56 PM

Golbez walked into the antique shop and over to Feelox. "What brings you to the city?" He said while looking around the shop. Tat climbed to Golbez's shoulder. "Squeak"

To the Chocobo Pen!

Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Memory » 01/28/2009 3:25 PM

Fellox said,"I dont really know.  Before I cam here I was at a little town called Dobbin's. And I'd been there for 7 years. One day I thought why am I staying in this old small town? Thats when I decided to go to the big city for a while. I loved the adventure on the way here."
Adopt at MML![/url]
Memory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/28/2009 3:50 PM

"Adventure sure is something. Those who have it don't want it and those who don't have it want it. I used to be a guardian for the imperials. But a battleheart destroyed my squad. I was the only survivor." Golbez paused for a moment. "So, how did you meet your companions?"

To the Chocobo Pen!

Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Memory » 01/28/2009 4:31 PM

"On the way here near a small town called Knauss. And they were on there way to Knauss to find somewhere to stay that night also. And I left early the next morning and left them a note saying meet me here in the grand city. And they did."said Fellox.
Adopt at MML![/url]
Memory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/28/2009 4:50 PM

"I see." Golbez looked over at the others. "Excuse my curiosity, I just wanted to know about you." Tat ran in circles on Golbez's shoulder. "Squeak squeak!" Golbez stared strangly at her. "You think so?" He looked back at Fellox. "I'm on my way to find the Purists. I wish to join them and help their cause. Would you and your companions wish to accompany us there. You don't have to join them, I just thought you might want to walk there with us." He looked at Fellox, awaiting a response.

To the Chocobo Pen!

Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Memory » 01/28/2009 4:56 PM

Fellox said,"Ok.When are we leaving?" Sahound and Meji walked in and stood next to Fellox.They already knew because of Sahound's good hearing.
Adopt at MML![/url]
Memory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Enkidu00 » 01/28/2009 9:50 PM

"Well that depends on when you're ready. Right, Golbez?" Mithril stepped in. "Of coarse." Golbez replied.

To the Chocobo Pen!

Enkidu00
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Memory » 01/28/2009 10:51 PM

Fellox said,"Were ready when your ready." Sahound and Miji both said,"Yep." Then Sahound and Miji looked at this old glass. The light was making the glass sparkle and making tiny rainbows. Then they turned there attention back to them.
Adopt at MML![/url]
Memory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next