Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

So sweet, it'll make you SICK~ Talcen and I ~ M:E

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/25/2012 8:48 PM

Ren handed the lillies to the pretty redhead waiting tables at the cafe, who squealed and hugged him.

"Lillies, my favourites! And on my birthday too! How wonderful! Thanks, Ren!" She let go of him, and darted inside to find a vase. Ren chose that moment to dart into the crowd, and chuckled with happiness. Making others feel good always made him feel good.

And, omg, that hair of hers! It had smelt so good, brushing against his nose! Fruity, with a hint of vanilla... just like one of the orchids he had at home... He had almost let himself slip there, wanting to inhale deeply, inhale that scent of hers.

But there were times, and places for things like that... primal things, things that shouldn't be seen in public, and he would only do those things with a willing partner. Though she had hugged him, he knew that there were rumours of that beautiful redhead's happy engagement to one of the Purine guards, and he wouldn't touch another man's woman. Besides, there were plenty of others, who were less happy and more... open to suggestions.

Here came one of them now. "Hey Ren", she called, batting her eyelashes at him. "Stopping by later? It's been awful lonely since your last visit".

He grinned, and her eyes widened. Oh, that smile of his! It was like chocolate, melting in her mouth! His smile generally had one of two effects: either you wanted to boost it, and make him laugh, or you wanted to break it, and make him scream. (A lot of people had experienced both, but they didn't share it around. Part of his charm was the secrecy, and who would suspect a nice young man like him? Closed doors, locked lips - no pun intended.)

"Not today, I'm afraid. I'm trying out a new place, downtown. I heard the landlady was having a hard time with  managing things, so I'm going to see what I can do. See you!" She watched his brown hair recede as he darted through the crowds, and sighed. Somehow, it always seemed like the sun had gone down when he left...
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2196
Donate

Re: So sweet, it'll make you SICK~ Talcen and I ~ M:E

Postby Kylo » 04/25/2012 9:31 PM

Sedimus leaned back in his seat at the cafe he was staying in and idlly watched people out the window. He was bored and had nothing, as well as a major desire to get lucky. While a women had already chased after him wanting some fun he had turned her down. No he was in the mood for a man. A nice strong dominate man who would give him exactly what he was looking for.

Just then he spotted such a man. The pretty boy with a perfect body and a seemingly innocent smile. Oh that was promising, very promising. The nicest looking ones often were demons in bed. He quickly left some money on the table for his coffe and went out to hunt down the man. He was not going to lose his chance at a great night.

He ran out and quickly sidled up to the man inconspicously and smiled at him. "Hello there. My name is Sedimus. You look a bit lost. Can I offer to help you?" He looked into the man's eyes to look as honest as possible, of course that rarily necessary. People alomst always bought his act and ended up in a room with him.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/25/2012 9:54 PM

Oooof. Ren had just had the air knocked out of his lungs. Now this, this was a man. He was gorgeous, with a dazzling smile, a slim body, fiery hair, and a mischevous glint in his eyes... Wow.

He shook himself out of his reverie, and smiled at the man. "I'm glad you offered, I seem to have gone the wrong way. I don't suppose you know how to get to cafe lapin, the new cafe that opened up on the corner of Illuria and Erisall Street?" He couldn't stop his eyes from wandering up and down the man's perfect body, drinking in the golden honey of his skin, smelling that intoxicating musk...

He fought his internal battle, hoping he wasn't blushing, or giving himself away. He shook himself mentally; this gentleman was just being helpful! There was no reason to get nervous over the way his open shirt revealed a delectable collarbone, or the tight pants that showed off the muscles in his thighs, leading up to-

Ren cut his thoughts off, and dragged his eyes back up to look at the man's eyes. He almost got lost in them. I wonder what he would be like behind closed doors... he wondered...
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/25/2012 10:14 PM

Sedimus immeadiately knew the look in the other man's eyes. He was his. Completely his. All he had to do was play coy for a bit and then....then he'd have lots of fun. He smiled again charmingly and turned around. "Follow me sir. Oh and I never caught your name. What is it?"

He headed down the street right towards the new cafe. he only knew where it was due to reading about it in the paper and had already gone to check it out. "It's not too far from here. I'd love to maybe sit down and get some coffee with you."

Set the trap, put out some bait, and now wait. Sedimus did this often enough by now that he had a routine and would follow it. His little "traps" only further pointed to his sociopathic tendencies, but because he never stuck around long enough to form a relationship no one ever knew. Well, except for his bodygaurds, but they gave up on trying to steer him stright.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/26/2012 6:48 AM

Ren almost missed what this gorgeous gentleman had said, because his brain was taking him somewhere he really wanted to go, but... would Sedimus even be interested?

He had to think a minute about the question, his brain was so focused on other thoughts. "Oh, how rude of me, I'm Ren" he said with a smile.

He followed Sedimus down the street, and oh, it was almost a sin to watch that tight- His thoughts were cut off by the offer of coffee. "Coffee sounds great, what's your preference?" Oh, my god, he thought, I did not just say that. He blushed a little before clarifying "Do you prefer standard, mocha, latte, cappucino?" Yes, he thought, that should cover it. Wait, this guy just offered him coffee- no, no, it could still be completely neutral, just a friendly gesture...

But Ren was hooked. He wanted this man, and he wanted him veeery badly. He was sure he could show him a good time, all he needed was the chance... and a room. He wondered if Sedimus would prefer to go back to his, and be surrounded by flowers, or if he would rather go to a hotel...

Hotel probbably, thought Ren wistfully. Shame, all my...toys...are at mine. Maybe I'll get to suggest it later...

"Ah, here we are. Inside or outside?" He said to his companion, flashing a grin at him.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/26/2012 4:08 PM

"Ren is a nice name. It's nice to meet you."

Sedimus smirked internally and made sure to continue walkign directly in front of the man. He had been told numerous times that he had a nice ass and he was proud of it. Though he normally wore less casual clothes, as in his work suit, he had choosen that day to wear something more alluring. He was now glad that he did.

He smiled again right as they arrived at the cafe. "I like just about everything." He unconsciously licked his lips as Ren blushed after having to over clarify himself. Oh this man was deffinately what Sedimus wanted. He didn't even really have to work at it anymore. He just had to say the word and he'd be wisked off somewhere nice and private to have his fun.

With a coy smirk he sat down in one of the empty seats just outside the shop. "Outside sounds good." He sure to sit just right so as to show himself off best. He found the more he made his partners work for it the better the sex was. After all most men loved the thrill of the chase, himself included at least as long as it didn't too long.

Before long a young waitress arrived and took their orders. Sedimus smiled and offered to pay for both his and Ren's drink. While did take advantage of others attraction to him, he did not ever take advantage of their checkbook. He liked to pay for his own meals, he wasn't a whore afterall and did not ever plan to make any kind of profit off of someone else for sex. No he had sex simply because he needed it, just like a drug addict need their fix.

He knitted hsi fingers together and gently rested his head on them as he smiled across the table at Ren. He then decided to gave the man a little more to reel him in further, even though it was unnecessary. "You know Ren since I first saw you I've been thinking to myself 'This here is a fine man, a handsome man. I wonder if he's my type.' What do you think of that?"

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/26/2012 4:26 PM

Ren inhaled his coffee. Literally. Sedimus had just said exactly what he himself had been thinking all along, but he hadn't expected it to be said about him. Between reluctant coughing, Ren blushed, and for a moment, didn't know quite how to respond.

Managing to calm down, he grinned, and said "I would take it as a very high compliment, and I would ask if you had found the answer to that question."

His heart was beating manically, and if it weren't for the fact that they were outside... He clicked. The devil! He had purposely chosen to sit outside so that the sun would light up his glowing hair, and the way he was sitting made sure to show off every perfect detail...

Ren grinned. Suddenly he was feeling hungry, and oh look, there was a hunk of man-meat sat right across the table... He sat back and sipped his coffee. Thank heavens he hadn't spilt any on himself...

He was already thinking about how much it would cost to hire a room for the night, and debating whether or not to offer his own bed instead...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/26/2012 4:56 PM

Sedimus nearly laughed at Ren's reaction. It was too perfect. Oh yes the man was his. He almost wanted to throw his coffe down and just skip right to the sex now.

"I most certainly have," he purred. "I think you're most definately my type." He smirked and got up. He walked around the table and right over to Ren. He placed a finger under his chin and lifted his head then leaned down and pressed a soft lingering kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"I'm not so interested in coffe anymore. What about you, Ren?" He smiled and placed a hand on the table as he leaned over Ren. "I can think of lots more...entertaining things we could be doing right now." Normally Sed would not be moving so fast but he was thorough arroused already and wanted to be thoroughly fucked right then and there. He wanted Ren inside of him, and he wanted it now.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/26/2012 6:00 PM

Ren's mind was blank, he was being driven by primal urges, and nothing could stop them. "Coffee? What coffee?" he asked. His breathing was quickening. Oh, he wanted Sedimus. He wanted to do some very...naughty things to this sexy man, who was already hanging over him. He wanted him screaming his name...

Ren chuckled. "I can think of some rather... exciting things we could be doing... and I have some rather... interesting equipment back at mine, unless you'd rather get a hotel room... or do you prefer it alfresco?" He was already mentally ticking off an inventory of...er-hum... toys... and a list of places to go, should Sed prefer a wilder approach.

His lips had been so soft, so enticing. His scent was a musky cologne, heated and full of pheromones. Ren was bewitched, and wanted Sedimus right there on the table. But they couldn't do that to the cafe owner... she already had problems... he was so torn by his desires and his morals at that moment. He didn't really care too much about sleeping around, but in public and on a cafe table? Better to do it somewhere a little... more intimate?

"I have just one question for you. Sub, or dom?" he chirped to Sedimus with a grin. He was down for anything, but he liked to have an idea of what was expected of him. He could feel his pants getting tighter, and an intense heat was building in his loins very quickly... he hoped they wouldn't wait too long...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/26/2012 6:13 PM

"Your place sounds good." No he wasn't the kind to get it on where others could see. He nearly let out a moan of appriciation just watching the other man hungrily take him all in. He growled playfully and quickly dump the money he owed for his drink on the table and took Ren's hand. "Show me the way to your house Ren. I can't wait much longer."

Sedimus knew how long it could take to get a hotel room and he did not want to waste anymore time. He wanted Ren as soon as possible. "I'm sub," he answered quickly. He hoped Ren's house wasn't too far away, he would lose it like a premature kid if he kept waiting too long. That was not fun and had happened before much to his misery. He did not want it happening again.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/26/2012 7:01 PM

Ren led him through the streets quickly, running like a delinquent schoolboy. In no time at all, they were at his house, and he was fumbling with his keys. He accidentally brushed against Sedimus' crotch as he dug deep in his pocket, and lord, the man was hard!

He couldn't wait any longer once he had kicked the door shut. He had Sedimus up against the wall, pushing his tongue into his mouth, running light fingers all over his body, before moving one hand up to tangle and pull the hair at the base of his skull. He moved to Sed's collarbone, licking, sucking lightly, biting. His hand travelled up Sedimus' inner thigh, to cradle his hot, moist crotch. Moving his mouth down Sedimus' chest as he unbuttoned his shirt, he managed to pant out "any particular requests? and Bedroom, Living room or greenhouse?" before licking across Sedimus' navel, and tracing his "happy line" with his tongue...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/26/2012 7:40 PM

Sedimsu barely had any time to even register what was going on when he slammed into a wall and a feirce mouth was pressed tightly against his own. A warm tongue entered his mouth and he returned the kiss roughly. Suddenly Ren's mouth left his and moved to his collarbone forcing a moan of pleasure from his lips. It felt so nice, so rough, and desperate. He could feel adrenaline course through his veins along with various other hormones as he grabbed at Ren's shirt desperately trying to remove it as fast as he could.

Sedimus moaned and panted loudly when he felt Ren cradle his now overly sensitive crotch. All coherent thought left him and he leaned forcefully into the touch. "A-anal. bedroom." And the was all Ren would get as an answer. Sedimus was too far gone to think much more. He finally got ren's shirt off and panted as the man licked at his navel. He was just too good.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/26/2012 7:55 PM

They fell towards the bedroom. Ren was busy licking, sucking, biting any available patch of skin, growling with pleasure when he heard Sedimus' unstifled moans. He pushed him down on the bed, and bent down to continue licking his happy line as he unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them off to expose him in all his glory. Wow. He was bigger than he had imagined, and pulsing slightly to the rhythm of his rapid heartbeat. So hard and juicy... he just had to know what he tasted like.

He took Sedimus all the way into his mouth, even going down his throat, as he slipped his pants down to his ankles. Withdrawing slowly, he made sure to glide his tongue up the full length of it, lathing over the head, as he raised Sedimus ankles out of his pants. He panted to Sedimus "turn over" as he undid his own trousers, and slipped them down his legs, to toss them in a corner of the room. Pausing only to lube himself up, he moaned out "I'm going in"...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/26/2012 10:50 PM

Sedimus soon found himself laying flat on his back on Ren's bed with no recollection fo how he got there. Not that he cared much. He moaned more as Ren continued to kiss and nip and suckle at his tender flesh. It felt so heavenly to him.

Next thing his knew his pants were off and there was a beautifully warm, moist mouth enveloping him and he moaned his loudest as he tangled his fingers into Ren's hair. All too soon that wonderful mouth had dissappeared and he whined in protest. It was just so good. Sedimus just hoped that the next part would make up for it.

He turned over onto his hands and knees and forced himself to relax as much as possible. Judging by Ren's ferousity thus far he'd have to be as relaxed as possible if he wanted to be able to even move afterwards. He panted lightly in anticipation of what was to come.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/27/2012 5:55 AM

Ren sighed, rolling over onto his side after he was done. He had given Sedimus everything he had, and then some, and now he was slowly returning to earth from the cloud of euphoria he had been floating on. He stretched, and sighed, contentedly, stroking Sedimus' navel slowly. Chances were, he'd be up for another round in about ten minutes or so, but for now he was just content to lie here and relax.

He wasn't falling for Sedimus. He was sure of that, now more so than ever. As gorgeous a man as Sedimus was, Ren couldn't feel himself connecting with him emotionally, and unless he could do that, he wouldn't fall in love. But the sex was good. Really, really good. He wasn't sure whether Sed had been after a one night thing, or if he was willing to become a regular, but either way Ren was content. He grinned. Had he given Sed a pounding or what!

"How was it?" he asked...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next