Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

City Life - PM me to join [Abandoned/DONE]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/18/2012 5:39 PM

Ren pulled himself out of bed, and stretched. It was Monday, which meant he had to open up his little home-run florists again... Not that that was a bad thing, he thought, smiling as he gathered his things together to have a shower. Valentine's day was coming up, and the orders for bouquets had been flocking in. He was going to have to employ some more delivery helpers this year, if things kept up...

He made his way to the bathroom, and got on with his morning ablutions as he began to design the bouquets he would craft. A lot of orders were vague, or specified a colour but not a flower, and most people expected him to be creative. A lot of people this year had ordered the "Ren Special" this year, rather than a traditional bouquet, which meant he had to design a completely unique themed bouquet for each order. But it wasn't a bad thing; Ren loved his flowers, almost as much as he loved to please his customers.

He finished getting dressed, and made his way out of the door. He had been running low on several important things for the greenhouse, and his kitchen cupboards were looking quite bare... Ren smiled. It was time to greet the tradesmen of the town!

{1}
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2186
Donate

Re: City Life - PM me to join

Postby VPhoenix » 06/29/2012 6:46 PM

It was still early in the morning, the Bakery/Cake Shop was not open yet, so Johnathon did not have a reason to be there quite yet, besides he preferred to be out of everyone's way when the shop workers were preparing everything before the shop opened for the day. So Johnathon decided to take a casual walk down the street. He considered visiting some of his friends, but remembering how they are all pretty much night owls he figured it would be far too early for them to do want to do anything, let alone even be awake. So Johnathon just walked around his anthromorphic form with no real destination set in mind.
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 211
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 07/05/2012 5:58 AM

((Hello you there?))
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 211
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/13/2012 11:05 AM

((Mega-Sorry, I completely forgot about this RP  :shy:  :shrug: ))

ImageImage - Nina and ImageImage - Nox

Image - Fudge

(Nina and Nox are in human form for the moment)

The young artist and her family stood in front of their uncle's old, abandoned shop, and stared. They knew he had closed it up a long time ago (he had mentioned the good old days he used to have many a time when they were younger) but they hadn't quite expected it to be this... dishevelled. The door and window were boarded up, inside and out, and between the planking they could see that the glass had a thick layer of dust over it. Squinting with their noses pressed against the planking, they could see the dust was thick over the interior of the little shop, which had what appeared to be a small old-fashioned cash register in one corner, and a rattegan trap with what looked like a long tail coming out of it... Nina shivered. There couldn't still be something in that trap, could there?

Nina shuddered, and winced, but they had left their old shop in the watchful care of their friends back in Aldrecht, to fulfil their uncle's dying wishes, to run his old store for a while. Even if they closed it down later, or sold it on, he simply wanted them to get things up and running again.

Nox turned to face Nina, a grimace on his face. Though he wasn't afraid of hard work, this looked like a train wreck waiting to happen, and he knew how disappointed she would get if things didn't work out. But she stood there with her mouth set like a steel trap and a gleam in her eyes, and he knew that whatever he said, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. He knew his sister well enough to know that once she had that expression, she would either pull whatever she was trying to do off, or almost die trying...

Nina shrugged her shoulders to release a little tension, and made her way to the door to insert the key into the lock. When it wouldn't budge, she glanced up at the boards and sighed. They would have to remove them before they could enter the shop... Wordlessly, Nox opened the trunk behind them, (which was still where it had been placed after being removed from the cart that brought them), and took out his crowbar. As he set to work, Nina frowned, trying to make a mental plan of what they would have to do. Neither of them noticed a boisterous Fudge wriggle through a small gap in the planking over the boarded-up window, where a small pane of glass seemed to have come loose...
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2186
Donate